Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm

In regards only to the video of their debut song (the first time I've ever listened to them); the girls were way better than I expected them to be, but that particular performance was made less enjoyable for me when it felt like they were all trying to pull off (awkwardly scripted) little vocal tricks too often or overtop of one another.

The "Seasons of Love" was much nicer to listen to (a couple of times :thumbs-up: ), but still not quite..something.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:45 pm

ASH had their Autumn Act a few days ago, which means performances from my favorite pair of sisters from ASH, Kakihara Natsumi (14) and Kakikara Honoka (12).

Natsumi's facial expressions have improved a lot. :heart: I really like watching siblings perform together, seeing their differences and similarities.

Tom's so fine but looks like he smells, tbh.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:58 am

stam4o wrote:Guess who's back :0

Seems kinda more mature than their previous period, though the LP influence is quite noticeable.
<3

This is the last place I would have ever expected to see TH stuff XD & I thought I was over my TH fandom, but when THTV started up again I was right back in it :lol: Bill's voice sounds good here. Different than their last album, but really nice. He chews some of his words, but I like this song-- even though the chorus does get a bit repetitive. Sad that there's no Gustav or Hot!Georg in the video though.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:38 am

^they're supposed to be in their next releases, let's hope so. Actually I'm not even a fan now, but it's interesting to see them after so much time, I like them a lot years ago XD
If they have gotten pretty good since then (sems so :0) I might listen to them though =P

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:32 am

Girls' Generation TaeTiSeo's new song:

Which is actually 7 years old. :lol: :
Spoiler: show

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:35 am

Here's a blast from the past:

And Jitterin' Jinn's original version (being a fan of German Expressionist silent films, I love the style of this video):

Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:39 pm

I can't read

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Avex's latest idol group (from Dorothy Little Happy's company in Sendai). Average age: 11.6 years old. They were obviously groomed before debuting. They remind me of TGS so much. I even thought it was TGS at first and I was confused.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Woah totally didnt know about the Holler vs Hello Me thing!!

Woah!

^

that PV location is so overdone.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:30 pm

erilaz wrote:
And Jitterin' Jinn's original version (being a fan of German Expressionist silent films, I love the style of this video):

ahhhh i completely forgot they originally did that song!!!!

i love this song
Post a reply