6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:23 pm

Kawaii Lab thoughts: Fruits Zipper's new album is pretty good, I can tell it's not their peak music but I loved BABY I LOVE, going, and Welcome to the Furuppa. (Why can't more H!P groups do roll calls???) If I were to recommend one song from New Kawaii it's gonna be Going.

Sweet Steady released more music and are developing a nice sound. Very Kawaii Lab sounding

And Candy Tune released another song as well that is like an insane sugar rush. I haven't listed to it much yet but I loved their last couple of singles.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby Zunu » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm

I've been following a Texas based Kaigai idol* named "PAiDA." She started out as an H!P fan. Here she is doing an "odotteutatte mita" of J=J's "Date ja nai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa" 9 years ago.

Then she moved on to translating Western songs into Japanese and covering them, like this rendition of SWV classic "Rain."

and more recently, original songs like "Secret Moon," which is a real banger imo:

She has what you might call an underground following and has performed in Japan a number of times.

*What is a Kaigai Idol?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Moh » Fri May 03, 2024 3:23 pm

FRUITS ZIPPER made their first ever appearance on THE FIRST TAKE, performing Watashi no Ichiban Kawaii Tokoro:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Previous

Return to Hello! Project