6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:53 pm

JUST SAW ARIANA GRANDE LIVE AT X-FACTOR BEST SEATS, BEST VIEW BEST DAY EVER

SHE's AMAZING

crowd was insane omg
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 am

This is an EDM idol group:

I feel like they were inspired by Up Up Girls.

its kinda a throw away song. I feel HP so far for me has has the right balance so far combining idols and edm.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Celedam » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 am

A particularly dedicated fan edited together all of the fancams of BABYMETAL's July 1 concert in Paris to produce this…

It's pretty much the entire concert, and it's an impressive piece of editing.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:51 am

@otaku_blue Supposedly she's a bitch... to fans, anyway.

I have no opinion since I know nothing about her, but since you're a fan I just thought I'd point this out :whistling: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:03 am

I'm a die hard fan so I know this.

Idk whats one report, to a bunch of fan reports stating how nice she is, to the point where she holds meet and greets in her hotels despite getting threats from hotel management.

Like from what she said, the winner gave her a piece of artwork about her grandfather and she's still in mourning, so g-d forbid she was upset about seeing a moving piece of art of her and her deceased godfather. But I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit of a diva, with sass, she's a young girl, just because she's a celebrity it doesn't mean she has to be nice to everyone, and context is essential. Like that water thing at the end of the article, it could've been a joke. Who knows? :s

I know for sure though that she appreciates her fans. The father was to dumb to expect anything more than a few seconds of meeting her, it's not a literal "hang", and they've hung out before. They're just spoiled white kids from what I'm getting at. Demanding an apology, Ariana wanted to write a letter but MTV told her not to and let it go since they were the ones who organised it. These competitions are run separately and are at most, not even made aware of by Ariana until the last minute, who knows what personal situation she might've been beforehand. Expecting her to be sympathetic to their travel and transport is extremely unrealistic. "They paid for their own taxis". People in Sydney today drove 11 hours to see her perform through a window with no sound. Like plz. :roll:

They're family is obviously well off enough to have met "celebrities" so often, and that they have the audacity to complain about a meet and greet that didn't go their way. I'm not too sure about the photo thing though, Ari usually is ok with it. But under that circumstance about being upset, or who knows she might've not liked her make-up? Idk.

The main thing is she said she was sorry for it, and she's had more moments of being good to fans than bad. So it pisses me off when people say that she's bad to her fans. :fear:
Last edited by otaku_blue on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:10 am

Idk apparently lots of people have said she's rude to fans? Obviously I'm only going off unconfirmed things though...

I do agree with you on the painting though, that was a bit ridiculous. I'd be upset too. In general she seems kinda... eh, though. Then again I'm not a fan and I know nothing about her, so I don't really have much of an opinion. I just thought I'd mention it in case there's any truth at all...

Also, I'm not saying you can't be a fan of her or whatever -- I have no problem with you liking her or her music. I just think fans should be aware of these kinds of stories because hey, some of them could be real. Who knows? I figured you'd already heard a bunch of these things but I wanted to make sure. Not in a negative way or anything btw.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:16 am

I wrote a massive response to this but it didn't save...

- The family is obviously spoiled. They're even lucky for that matter, some people drive hours, take planes to meet her and aren't as lucky. Just because they didn't get a 'selfie" because she wasn't comfortable with it means nothing. It's still her choice to take pictures, and they met her.
- Ariana has held four improtu meet and greets at her hotels for her fans despite threats from staff that they'll kick her out.
- All fans that have met her have all agreed on how nice she is, which outnumbers these reports that she's mean to her fans.
- She supposedly saw an artwork of her grandfather that made her really upset from the competition winners, and had to leave because she's still mourning. Most meet and greets are organised separately, and don't make the artist aware, so I can guess that her seeing the fans, and the artwork must've came as a big shock to her.

I don't know her personally, or the exact context of certain situations, but I value her as a artist and performer, as long as she hasn't done anything particularly damaging to her reputation I'll defend her for being human.

edit:

WHOOPS hold up im gonna update this post, didnt see you replied so quick

I follow heaps of fans on twitter, they've all met her and said how wonderful she is and nice. Which kinda counters with this whole idea of her being mean? Like wtf.
She's been close to her fans since her days of Victorious, so I doubt the legitimacy of her being unappreciative of them.

I do think there's some truth in the bitchy personality, but she's a girl, most girls I know like to be sassy in this generation. I was really upset today, because Australia media reported on how she snubbed photoshoots because she wanted her photos deleted, but then they made it their front page. She was really upset, and they painted her out to be a diva. Like no, she's a girl, most girls care about their appearance, if she looks bad she's gonna ask you to delete them not because she's being a diva. She's a singer not a model.

Forgot to add, that was my first time watching a studio performance by a popstar in person, so it was really cool! Like I always watch Jpop and Kpop performances, and to have that experience really puts into perspective how amazing it all coming together is.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:32 am

Celebrities are gonna have moments where they are a bunch of bitches. They're human. So when fan reports come out about some acting rude, I tend to wait and see to see how many more show up. Ariana seems to have some bad reports and a lot of good reports. I'm inclined to beleive she was having a bad day. Being as young as she is too, she probably has no idea how to hide her off days yet. Once she becomes a veteran in the business she'll learn.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby esm » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 am

The public tends to be a bitch to celebrities too. I mean, obviously not everyone but there's paparazzi and people that are just mean (like those that invest too much time into hating certain celebrities).

I like "Problem" a lot, but I haven't listened to that many other songs.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:54 am

Yeah the way the Australian media handled it was way out of proportion and she's literally been here for only 3 days for the first time...

I do think she does have some other issues, like boy problems, possible cheating issues, but she does have issues with her father so it could be one of those cases... But I could care less about her personal love life. :s
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project