6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Flower's new song is pretty nice:

Idk any of the members, but Chiharu Muto is leaving both them and E-girls to study overseas.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby sb » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:18 pm

She's the vocalist with long brown hair.

I wonder if she had some saltiness about her place in the food chain? She sang a lot more when Flower first started and she's complete fodder in E-girls.
sb
Minion

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 pm

it was announced the underground idol group that wears masks, "Kamen Joshi," were booked a Saitama Super Arena concert in November 2015. they wonder how they will fill 25,000 people when they could barely fill 2,500 at Tokyo Zepp.
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201410 ... 04-n1.html
http://www.alice-project.biz/kamenjoshi

:facepalm: lol
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Zunu » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:30 am

Moh wrote:Flower's new song is pretty nice:

I wish H!P would release a few more songs like this from time to time. Just pure well-crafted pop with no funky hard-to-digest Tsunky bits. I guess that's what I miss about Buono! They were H!P's go-to group for simple pop. C-ute's Kimichari was in that category as well. But a lot of Tsunku's songs, genius as they may be, are a bit like swallowing a handful of Bertie Bott's in the dark. Interesting, unique, but really take some getting used to.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby stam4o » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:16 am

^I'd also add that thst's also the reason most of H!P songs to not end up being boring or annoying. They're just awesome to listen to.... when wishing to do it after all. There's present a lotttttt the factor of "I love this song but at this moment I wouldn't enjoy it, won't evoke the right feeling".
Strange thing is it applies to some of the simple pop songs too :| (Though I'm not much of a sucker of simple pop, so it goes kind of a vice-versa for me with getting used to them)
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Celedam » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:52 am

Amped wrote:it was announced the underground idol group that wears masks, "Kamen Joshi," were booked a Saitama Super Arena concert in November 2015. they wonder how they will fill 25,000 people when they could barely fill 2,500 at Tokyo Zepp.
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201410 ... 04-n1.html
http://www.alice-project.biz/kamenjoshi

:facepalm: lol

BABYMETAL accepts that challenge!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Zunu wrote:
Moh wrote:Flower's new song is pretty nice:

I wish H!P would release a few more songs like this from time to time. Just pure well-crafted pop with no funky hard-to-digest Tsunky bits. I guess that's what I miss about Buono! They were H!P's go-to group for simple pop. C-ute's Kimichari was in that category as well. But a lot of Tsunku's songs, genius as they may be, are a bit like swallowing a handful of Bertie Bott's in the dark. Interesting, unique, but really take some getting used to.

I'd put TokiSora as something I could imagine Flower could release.
now that I think of it TokiSora is very Flower.

sb wrote:She's the vocalist with long brown hair.

I wonder if she had some saltiness about her place in the food chain? She sang a lot more when Flower first started and she's complete fodder in E-girls.

I've never understood this.
She's never striked me as being vocally weak. But she's somewhat weaker amongst all the vocals within the ldh family who fill up the main spots of E-girls.
But with that said the blonde girl has also been getting more promo and lines lately over Chiharu which saddens me since a bit since I've been a fan since the beginning. And she has more vocal power than other Dream members who get senior priority within E-girls which also sucks for her.

It's never made sense to me how they'd promote Dream more within E-girls, usually 2-3 singers from Dream while Flower and Happiness would have one singer representing them. Dream being the weakest among all the ldh groups in terms of Oricon popularity.

The only group I can think of that I want to do more Flower-esque singles is C-ute, and they do sorta. I'd love for C-ute to release a single like this song of their's:

a ballad that isn't too influenced by pop with a nice PV. Aitai ni Lonely Christmas was good, it was a good slower song with an awesome video.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Moh » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 pm

otaku_blue wrote:I'd love for C-ute to release a single like this song of their's:
[Nettaigyo no Namida MV]

Man, I freakin' love that song. If C-ute ever did anything like that, I'd go nuts. :lol: Maybe I'll go look up Flower's other stuff.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:35 am

NMB48 are losing the plot tbh

this single is a mess.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project