6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Mirai » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:43 pm

All I can think of is "whoa." She's always been one of my favorite members too. :/
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 pm

I've been out of the SNSD game for a while, but I do remember a lot of people loving her. Is (was) she still the most popular member?
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:39 pm

This is still a fucking jam.

Also, Haruna Ai is a perfect human being and I love her a lot.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Ebichu's new PV:

The teeth! The shrimp! The candy! The WTFness of it all! XD
Last edited by TotallyUncool on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Moh » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Statement from GG's Jessica, translation from Twitter user @ch0sshi:
Spoiler: show
Hello, this is Jessica.

On September 29th, I was notified by my company that I was being withdrawn from Girls' Generation. I can't hide my confused and upset heart, and want to express my position.

As a member of Girls' Generation, I've put Girls' Generation's activities before my personal life and business. However, despite my hard work and dedication for the group, I was notified to leave the group by my company.

While planning my business that I've personally had lots of interest for a while, I've sufficiently discussed things and sought understanding about my business with the SM company and members a number of times, from the beginning to recent times.

Early August, until the launch of BLANC, I received consent and approval from SM about carrying out my business [alongside group activities]. I received congratulations from my members, and started the business.

However, only one month after the launching, early September, the members changed their positions and they called a meeting. After that, without proper reason, they requested for me to choose to either quit my business or to leave Girls' Generation. I explained that I received permission from the company, I haven't neglecting Girls' Generation's ativities, and that I couldn't end my business after one month of launching due to a contract with my business partner. As a result, I said that choosing is an unfair request.

Becoming a Girls' Generation member has been the greatest thing in my life, and I never thought about quitting. I was taken aback, and met with the company's CEO on September 16th and told them my position. The company's consent regarding my running of the company [alongside group activities] was reconfirmed at this meeting.

However, on September 29th, I received a one-sided notification to leave Girls' Generation by the company. Through that, I was not able to attend the fan meeting at Shenzhen, China that was planned for the next day, September 30th, and I've been excluded from all of Girls' Generation's activities thereafter.

More that anything, I've been hurt a great amount by my colleagues and the company, that I spent over 15 years together with, pouring out my passion and affection, requesting that I leave Girls' Generation because I'm running a business, and I cannot hide my regrettable feelings.

I want to apologize to the fans for making them worry. I would like for it to be understood that this situation is not what I wanted, and that I've always valued Girls' Generation, and I always will. Thank you for always supporting and loving me unconditionally.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Sweet baby carrots SM, get it together. I feel like everytime I turn around I read about them doing one of their artists shady.

I am more inclined to believe her statement, than the one from SM to be honest, because it smells a lot like what happened with DBSK (as far as I can remember anyway. Didn't Jaejoong have a spa business or something that he wanted to run separate from SM's grubby hands, and that was the cause of the whole lawsuit and the group collapsing?). Sad that she can't be a member anymore, and I don't foresee them working anything out in the future though that would be ideal for fans. Time for me to go put Byul Byul Byul on loop and mope for a bit lol.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby wotakubrandon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Pretty shocking about Girls' Generation but I always pegged her as the one to leave. Since I've known about them (since Gee) she seems like she doesn't want to be there. She's seems pretty checked out. That might just be her personality though.
wotakubrandon

Postby sb » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Miku Hatsune is playing on the David Letterman show tonight. Very curious to see how this goes down and the reception she gets.
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:38 pm

^ Dave: "Like being on Willie Nelson's bus." XD
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Maybe it was the quality of video I watched, but wow did the voice hit my ears wrong. I admit I can count the number of vocaloid songs I've heard on one hand, but I definitely don't ever remember that happening.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project