6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:59 pm

man e-girls management is so annoying this year, like I just watched some performances of the new Flower tour and they just completely snubbed Kyoka (a vocalist of two at the time) from any close-ups at all in the final cut. Keep in mind there are only 2 girls who were singing in these performances. Making it the most horribly awkward debut tour footage. It's just so dumb. they also initially started this year with 3 singers only to go down to 1.

then they tried introducing this dumb as pyramid hierarchy scheme, only to demote one girl who played a major role before her demotion just to only add her back in 2016? then they have a great vocalist in happiness who they don't promote as much as her their other vocalist because of bias. and it took them a really long time to release a new single. plus they're also horribly bias to Dream for some reason @___________@

I mean I'm still following them as a fan, but man did these things bug me this year.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:18 am

It's dumb that members decided to leave? That's something you should take up with the members tbh, unless management kicked them out. They're probably going to either add more vocalists of just bring more talented members out of the shadows. And Dream is probably the Morning Musume '15 of the E-Girls, the more popular/marketable group?

Idk I only really listen to Happiness so I can't really add good input on this anyways lol.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:44 pm

- I should've elaborated, they initially started with 3 singers but because they were heavily bias and overshadowed by Reina of course the girls would leave sooner or later. Kyoka was pushed to be a singer but her passion was always dancing and she never looked comfortable as a singer.
- Nope Flower is definitely the more popular of all the E-girls groups.
- I'm not too sure what'll happen with the vocal situation since I haven't seen anyone in Bunnies suitable. But management would be fine with just Reina being there.
- Its also ridiculous how Dream are a powerful vocal/dance group but management won't let them do stronger songs except for EG albums and instead have them sing easily marketable/forgettable mainstream pop songs as singles.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Aisha - CANDY LOVE
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Zunu » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:59 pm

I came across this montage of the top 100 Billboard Japan singles for last year. I haven't had as much time lately to focus on non UF jpop groups so I found this very helpful - there are quite a few songs I've never heard, even some Western ones.
(So as not to create any unnecessary suspense, I'll mention that sadly H!P is nowhere to be found on the list.)

Glad to see Nishino Kana is doing well. :happy: :heart:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Moh » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:27 pm

All I took from that list is... AAA is still releasing stuff? :lol: :fear:

And at first I laughed at What Do You Mean? being on that list, but I can't deny it: That song is a jam tbh.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Zunu » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:41 pm

That song is a jam tbh.

Real talk.

Also I damn near feel like I hallucinated that AAA used to be called Attack All Around. They retconned that Awkward 'A' Acronym totally out of existence. Also how is AI's "Story" still charting? (nvm just looked it up -- "Big Hero 6.")
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:10 am

Really digging this track by KING, whose debut album comes out this year, after having worked on it for 5 years!

It has a very ethereal quality about it. Once it really gets started, it reminds me a lot of Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger for some reason, idk. Zeal is probably one of my favorite locations from CT though, so anything that reminds me of it is awesome in my book. :thumbs-up:
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:24 am

AAA had a great year this year, man I remember when I wasn't sure they were going to make it much longer a few years back.

It's been so long since Arashi hasn't pretty much dominated all end year charts I have actually forgotten when the last time that happened was, so it was nice to see a NOT ARASHI at number 1, though Arashi did surround it like vultures at 2,3, and 4 so it barely counts. :hehe:

Justin Bieber's music has been stellar this year, not even gonna pretend it hasn't been.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

This is not easy to watch at all -- but I think that one of the things that makes it so difficult to deal with (for me, at any rate) is its honesty...
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project