6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 pm

In regards to the new Wonder Girls release: Overall I don't like it as much as their last promoted song, but I think I would enjoy the instrumental on it's own. The two girls I like were nice to watch.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Someone at JPS requested some Huang Fei, so I just uploaded a whole lot of her stuff...

If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Kravius Pila » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:29 am

Taemin (SHINee) - Sayonara Hitori

Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby TotallyUncool » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:03 pm

I think this is the best Osaka Shunkashuto performance since TIF -- Maina's stage presence was always commanding, but now she pretty much owns the stage. And two new songs!

If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:18 am

Gfriend's Navillera
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Moh » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:58 am

The song isn't an instant favorite for me, but their choreo is always on point. And Eunha looks so good with short hair. :heart:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 pm

^ Yeah, I'm excited to see their dance shot for this song, I felt the MV had less dance shots this time around. For me, this song was insta-love, I really didn't expect to like it so much. Lots of people seem to love Eunha's new hair and she also got a high note moment at around 3 minutes in the song so she's becoming really prominent/popular with this comeback.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Amped wrote:E-girls will be releasing two new hot Summer singles back to back in July and August. An E-girls POP concept and an E-girls COOL concept.
http://e-girls-ldh.jp/

new E-girls POP concept single : E.G. summer RIDER full MV premiere + Pink Champagne teaser?

new E-girls COOL concept single : Pink Champagne full MV (M-ON Sakidori)
Amped
High Priest

Postby Kravius Pila » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:51 pm

I really like the song. It's the first time I like a E-girls' song xD.
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:02 pm

So, last night I went to see this weird Japanese band in San Francisco, some spinoff of some idol group….

IT WAS AWESOME. The Regency Ballroom only has a capacity of around 2500, so it wasn't as grand a spectacle as their big arena shows, but the show was sold out, and the place was packed.

I paid the extra $$$ for the VIP upgrade and took the day off from work to get in line early. I got to the venue around 11:15 a.m. (for a show that started at 9:30 p.m.) and was already #67 in the VIP line. I went to the merch table and the rest room as soon as I got inside (around 7:45), but I still managed to plant myself in the third row, more or less. The crush of humanity and the occasional surges caused by people trying to force their way to the front eventually pushed me back a few more rows, but I remained where I could see the facial expressions of everyone on the stage for the duration of the concert -- except when there were arms and camera phones in the way. (This one guy who was shooting long stretches of video in front of me made me wish for the ability to telekinetically fry those damn things.) I didn't take any pictures myself, but if you want to see any (or videos), I'm sure there must be plenty from this show online by now.

I love the picture on the back of the hoodie that I bought:

I also bought a t-shirt. They had one with the same picture as the hoodie, but I got this one instead, since it has a list of all the tour dates on the back. I think this one is actually rather amusing, since it looks like a generic shirt for any dumb metal band, and you can't even tell that it's a BABYMETAL shirt until you decipher the lettering. It would be even funnier if it said SAKURA GAKUIN. XD

And here's all the other stuff I picked up! The laminate and the towel were VIP perks. The SU-METAL card, live photos, temporary tattoo, and awadama candies (not pictured, already eaten) were gifts from other fans in line before the show. One of my friends complimented a young Japanese woman on the BiSH t-shirt she was wearing, so she gave copies of BiSH's latest single to all three of us! :o

"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project