Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm

I think currently the Kenshuusei has the highest record number of girls I would love(hope) to see debut one day @___@
Times were so much simpler when I had fewer favorites lol

Tanabe, Murota, Yoshihashi, Ogawa, Hamaura, Taguchi, Makino, Haga, Inaba, Funaki, Sasaki, Ooura, Kishimoto, Ichioka, Danbara, Kaga, Niinuma and some other I'm probably forgetting right now.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am

Hirona locked her Twitter account.

I guess it's confirmed as hers. Now, was it just an "illegal" account of hers and is she still in KSS?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 am

Or she did leave the KSS and she doesn't want a bunch of wota bothering her on her personal account.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 am

Koi Shitai Shinto sounds interesting and great! Kaedi, always getting em lines <3 Taguchi did a nice job, glad to see her progress =) Minami was pretty good too.

Hirona, if she left, oh well...if it's not what she wants then it's better to know sooner or later I guess. She's young and there's a whole world of possibilities. If she didn't leave, then whatever the issue is, hopefully it's resolved.

Is there a PV in the making mentioned before? Are all these surge of HaroKen songs gonna be released XD Tsunku inspired much? Is he finally gonna debut em? Please :hehe:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 am

Boooooooooo i loved Hirona :/

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Clips from the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan DVD.

Bonus rehearsal footage.

Nanami solo

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am

Rumour has it that Kurumin left KSS. She isn't on Hapipure anymore and a fan asked Karin about her and Murotan's whereabouts at a handshake event and got a vague response about Kurumin. Nothing about Murotan.

My oshimen. :crying:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

I always take those kinds of reports with a grain of salt.

Though I wouldn't be surprised with either of them. Both have been KSS for ages and haven't really done much, so maybe they want to move on. Either way, I wouldn't worry too much until we get official word. Which probably will be when the lineup for the September Nama Tamago Show goes up.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 am

When is the next Hapi Pure episode coming out? They're both on the show, so maybe if they're absent from the next few episodes, maybe that's a hint?

I was never really big on Kurumin, but I always thought that she had the potential to debut. As for Murotan, she's one of my favorites and it would be sad to see her go. Especially since she's such a great singer.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 am

Murotan was on the latest HapiPure episode, lol.
Post a reply