H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - 8 New Members!

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue May 05, 2015 12:27 am

^LOL I thought that too.
Gee, I feel like I'm gonna have Ruru's good bye natsu on repeat for a while, she was awesome. *^*
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby LiamMusume » Tue May 05, 2015 12:33 am

Hahaha her reaction :giggle:
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby Reina » Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 am

I really really like Horie Kizuki's Shabondama :notworthy:
おつかれいなー❤
I miss Yanamin...
Reina
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tanaka Reina

Postby Sohee » Tue May 05, 2015 1:00 am

Listening...
Spoiler: show
1: Inoue Hikaru - Nakimushi Shounen
- Wtf. o_o I do not remember her to be such a stable singer. Impressive. Far from perfect but the image I've had of her for ages is that she was rather weak... so. Wow. o_o

2: Okamoto Honoka - Be Genki <Naseba Naru!>
- Ahaha aww this was cute. She's SO TINY you can tell just by listening. Cute. Not good, but cute. lol

3: Kasahara Momona - Haru Beautiful Everyday
- I like that she has a lower voice... But this wasn't too good. Might be bias making more strict on this song though. =X She sounds cute in the talk part though, lol.

4: Danbara Ruru - GOOD BYE Natsuo
- Ruru. (': Stable as usual. Wouldn't surprise me if she ended up being one of those that everyone looks up to before long. Man. Close to debut, I hope.

5: Horie Kizuki - Shabondama
- O_O Yes. A few more months in KSS and then I'm ready for her to debut. (8
I've been interested in this girl since I saw her on UP-FRONT Recommend, not quite sure of why so hearing that she's an okay singer really... 8D Yay.

6: Onoda Saori - GOOD BYE Natsuo
- ...what the fuck O_O New case of Karin? Looking all cute and tiny but having the voice of a I don't even know. @.@ Looking forward to see how she grows.

7: Yanagawa Nanami - Romance no Tochuu
- Girl sounds fskn adorable. And she's an okay singer... man. The KSS just keeps getting better.

8: Shimano Momoko - Sukichan
- She sounds awfully squeaky, I don't like it. She's okay though, but I'd rather hear her sing something in a lower key.

9: Hashimoto Nagisa - FOREVER LOVE
- Average singing, average voice... Typical KSS. But she's not bad at all. Looking forward to see her improve.

10: Yokogawa Yumei - Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta
- Still painful to listen to... but she's not as shaky as she used to be at least. >>;

11: Kaga Kaede - Love Take it all
- The song is a bit too difficult for her to be honest, doesn't suit her voice either, but she does really well. She's very stable and it sounded like a good performance. I'd love to hear her sing a Berryz song... Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi or something. Kaede. ❤

12: Nakano Rion - Yuugure Koi no Jikan
- Shaky and very insecure... Will look forward to hear how she improves. ^^;

13: Takase Kurumi - Senobi
- Wow she's much better than I expected. @_@

14: Takemura Miu - Dream Last Train
- Get a feeling she's rushing it a bit and is off... but, she can probably improve. Has a voice that could go somewhere if she practice enough.

15: Ichioka Reina - Nakimushi Shounen
- Wow. She's grown a lot, impressive. Still got a lot to work on but it's obvious she's gotten more confident in singing. Impressive. Good job. Inoue did it better though. =X

16: Akiyama Mao - The Power
- She's not bad at all, but you can tell she hasn't had much training (obviously). Could see her improve a lot very quickly though. (*-*)

17: Kanatsu Mizuki - Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
- A bit too difficult of a song for her for sure, but it's not horrible. Next year will be interesting.

18: Ono Mizuho - Daisuki 100manten
- Surprisingly stable :0 Not the best technique though but she'll learn. Reminds a bit of Suzuki Kanon, imo.

19: Funaki Musubu - 21ji Made no Cinderella
- This just makes me laugh. She's so stable and @_@ idek. (': It's Musubu. Ace. All that stuff. xD

20: Maeda Kokoro - Suki na Senpai
- Out of the 8 newbies, I'm mostly curious about this girl, and it's nice to hear that she's not a horrible singer. xD She's not perfect for sure... but she can sing at least. :3

So to sum it up... the new 8 girls are awesome, will grow a lot. Yumei is the weakest singer. Musubu's stability is laughable because it's so great and Kaede is ready to debut. And Inoue wins for improvement. @_@ Wanna see more of Horie, Takase and Onoda.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue May 05, 2015 2:03 am

Somehow I feel UF is waiting to do a J=J with Kaede. (yanno, the Karin.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby SaebaRyo » Tue May 05, 2015 2:04 am

Pics of the KSS in their costumes from Barks.
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000115308
SaebaRyo

Postby aerosuffly » Tue May 05, 2015 3:38 am

Yeah Kaede! Yeah Funakki!
Love Take It All is probably the hardest song on the list performance wise. This just means that Kaede took a risk, pulled it off and impressed the guests. I am so happy for her.
And for Funakki, you know she is not just a loli-wota magnet now. The judge also recognize her.

Listening ... and I am already impressed by may girls: Horie Kizuki, Onoda Saori ... O.o
Kaede ... she did so well. You can tell it was a great performance. You can hear she properly breathed to keep up with the song. Ai-chan and Hashimoto Shin comments were nothing but spectacular. She seemed to be able to keep up with rhythm, singing and dancing, all at once. Awaiting to see her footage on Hello! Station.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue May 05, 2015 6:14 am

You know, I was pleasantly surprised by the 8 newest members. They weren't bad, some were even decent.

In fact, I thought that other than Yumei and one or two others, the girls sounded pretty good. Kaede's performance was impressive!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue May 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Listening to the performances, Someone has definitely gone up in my ranking: Onoda Saori.
At first I thought she was all looks, and then her GOODBYE Natsuo performance just slayed the entire night for me. Inoue Hikaru and Icchan also improved A LOT, I was very impressed by Hikaru.

I'm so happy Kaedii won though. She deserves her time to shine.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Mixi » Tue May 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Kaede did really well. I can see why she won best performance; it felt like °C-ute quality. Maybe not Airi level, but definitely on par, if not better than most of °C-ute singing wise.

Horie, Musubu, Reina and Hikaru impressed me a lot whereas Nagisa and Ruru disappointed me. I guess dancing and looks are Nagisa's strengths more than singing. Ruru wasn't bad at all, but I wasn't blown away like I was last year with Memory Seishun no Hikari. Her voice just shines more in ballads and I felt GOOD BYE Natsuo was a mediocre pick. Also, where did Hikaru's voice come from?

Yumei is clearly the weakest singer in Kenshuusei. Newbies get a pass for having just joined and not being trained enough to perform well, but it's worrying that Yumei hasn't been able to improve a lot after a year and a half of training. Overall, most KSS sound surprisingly good, though. The Kenshuusei program really works wonders.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project