H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - 8 New Members!

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Thu May 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Do the KSS Recital Tests ever get released on DVD? Or are they up somewhere to watch? I'm interested in seeing the past years performances lol. Also, after seeing Inoue Hikaru perform, she has really grown on me. She isn't quite the looker yet, but she's got decent vocal abilities, and more than enough energy! I'll be rooting for her debut. :heart:
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby Starra » Thu May 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Nope, sadly -- like the Nama Tamago Shows -- they don't get released.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Solarblade » Sat May 16, 2015 1:24 pm

So since I do these things like yearly (I think) I kind of see who's high on the list to who needs more work!

===GREAT===
Kaga - Well, she won the Test, let's be honest and she's got talent in ace and spades at this point. Though I wouldn't say she's epic, she's still one of the best KSS members currently. I just hope she gets chosen for something sometime soon.

Funaki - She's young but she's got a lot of spunk to her and she's rather adorable yet holding this really nice voice, who knew? I also want to see her get promoted somewhere in H!P as well.

Danbara - Also a rather powerful singer with slightly better tone than Kaga does IMO, but she's rather shouty sometimes, but hey lol. I'm still pretty much enjoying her presence.

Takase - For being rather new, Takase's "Senobi" performance was really impressive and she shows a whole lot of talent (probably more than I was expecting) she's like Inaba almost...I hope this means great things in the future!

===OK===
Ichioka - She's getting better that's for sure, not as fast as Inoue H. has, but she's in the higher tier for me.

Inoue H. - Hikarun has shown that training has done well as she did so well in "Nakimushi Shounen", she's so close to becoming a great member in the KSS, but I'm not sure where her dancing stands (Buono! doesn't have very difficult dances (though I don't think this song had any? Maybe I'm wrong).

Onoda - I wanna see where her dancing is before she gets up to great levels, but from vocals alone, I thought she'd fare worse than Danbara's "GOOD BYE Natsuo" but totally surprised me otherwise. Lots of potential in this one!

Horie - Same thing as above, but wasn't expecting "Shabondama" done so well like she did (and win the Character Award). She's rather strong though, but wondering when she'll be utilized (if and when it happens, it'll be awesome).

Hashimoto - She's probably the lowest on the OK tier, her "FOREVER LOVE" performance was somewhat lacking, but she was dancing a lot stronger hence the 2nd place award for Dancing (odd that Ichioka won that which was also "Nakimushi Shounen" so I guess there is a dance to it lol). Anyways what's pulling her down slightly is that she's the eldest of the KSS (also adds with the time she's spent as a NICE GIRL! Project KSS)...makes me wonder if she'll stay long enough or not.

===NEEDS SOME WORK===

Yanagawa, Nakano, Ono, Maeda, Akiyama - I paired these 5 together because I don't know them well enough (plus they haven't been members for very long (unless they're a batch from the Kashou Eggs), but these four aren't totally bad, but some slight training would help them in the future. I think Ono, Yanagawa, & Akiyama are the best in this tier whereas Nakano and Maeda just need to work out nerves and character for their performances (also we haven't seen their dancing capabilities so eh...

===LOTS OF WORK===
Yokogawa - Yeah, at this point I feel like if she's ever chosen for a group it's clearly going to be because of her looks because she's mad tone-deaf and the training isn't doing much for her at this point. It's not like H!P isn't choosing girls for vocal talent (Tanimoto, Nonaka, Aikawa, and Ogawa R are good examples IMO) so it's not like she doesn't have a chance, but if she if the training HAS to be on her voice.

Takemura - She hasn't been in H!P too long, but she's got some vocal issues that needs cleaning up (though she also missed some performance if I remembered right)...not much else to say, but she wasn't very remarkable to me.

Shimano, Kanatsu, Kasahara, Okamoto - They aren't the worst of the bunch, but I think they need more attention the 5 mentioned above. Just missed notes, vocal ranges, trying to defeat the tone-deafness of some or just giving something worthwhile for them. Okamoto though is PRETTY young so she's got some time to learn these things.

I'm sure if there's a new group I would personally choose: Kaga, Funaki, Danbara, Takase, Yanagawa, Onoda, and possibly Horie, but that's a wild dream xD So I bet a couple other newer girls would be here.
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon May 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Rehearsal blog for June's Nama Tamago Show now open.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... og_tamago/
SaebaRyo

Postby Amped » Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 pm

list of Kenshuusei participating in June Nama Tamago show
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... b4c80c44ab

Kenshuusei Takase Kurumi and Tsubaki Factory's Ogata Risa not in the 6/20 show
Kenshuusei Takase Kurumi, Kasahara Momona, and Tsubaki Factory's Ogata Risa not in the 6/27 show
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:10 pm

June Nama Tamago show setlist

M1 Natsu LOVE Romance - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
M2 17sai - Tsubaki Factory
M3 Nen ni wa Nen - Kobushi Factory
M4 Koi wa Hipparidako - coming soon...
M5 Kanashiki Heaven (Original ver.) - coming soon...
M6 Inspiration - coming soon...
M7 Gag 100kai bun Aishite Kudasai - coming soon...

M8
FOREVER LOVE - Hashimoto Nagisa (Kenshuusei Test Dance Award) (Tokyo venue Night)
Nakimushi Shounen *Original ver. - Inoue Hikaru (Kenshuusei Test Shimizu Award) (Nagoya venue Day)
Nakimushi Shounen *Original ver. - Ichioka Reina (Kenshuusei Test Dance Award) (Nagoya venue Night)
Shabondama - Horie Kizuki (Kenshuusei Test Best Character Award) (Osaka venue Day)
21ji made no Cinderella - Funaki Musubu (Kenshuusei Test Best Singing Award) (Osaka venue Night)

M9 Love take it all - Kaga Kaede (Best Performance Award)

M10 Taiki Bansei - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
M11 Ijiwaru shinaide dakishimete yo - coming soon...
M12 Yattaruchan - coming soon...
M13 Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
M14 Koi shitai shinto - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
M15 Odore! Morning Curry - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
M16 Seishun Beat wa 16 - Hello Pro Kenshuusei
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... hp?id=7299
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:56 pm

I really love the fact they give the girls who won the awards chances to perform their chosen songs again in full! And Kaede's solo on every show!
aerosuffly
Minion

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby Rika-chan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:10 am

The Setlist is really great !! :w00t:
I wonder who will sing Kanashiki Heaven :grin:
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:07 am

I hope Danbara and Kaga are the duo for Kanashiki Heaven. It would be amaaaaaaaaaaaazing.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm

I hope a cluster of the younger members perform "Koi wa Hipparidako". That would be adorable.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project