H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby Obsidian » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:17 am

Whilst there's no limitation on where Kenshuusei are living it seems you really are at an advantage if you do live in Tokyo and the surrounding area. I think Manaka would do even more if she wasn't stuck up north.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 am

Aww Kurumi...welp, that makes 3 out of 8 of the Oheso Solo Line members. We still have Nanami Murota Hamachan Kaede <3 and Rena.
I didn't mind Hirona leaving cause she hasn't spent THAT much time being a HaroKen but Kurumi did, and it's kinda sad to see people who've spent years just leave (well maybe not JUST leave, leave because they were done with it or found something else or both or other). Well, they're still young and since they were able to have experience having some sort of entry in show business then they can use their experiences and apply it in whatever else they do in life.

In the opposite case, there's now a ton of opportunities for debuting. There's the MM auditions, CM auditions, and with the "indefinite suspension" BK is getting, Tsunku might be more prone to make a new unit, though I guess you can say CM would already kinda fill the roll of being the 5th H!P group, I dont know XD

Kaede, you can do it!

^ Yeah it's kinda unfortunate...from what we've heard she's improved in singing a lot with her Suki-chan solo and that Ai no Sono performance she had with the other HaroKens.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 pm

While there's a decent chance of this being true, considering there was only "supposedly" an announcement and nothing has actually come out or further happened to back it up, I'll hold off on feeling completely sad about it.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Rika-chan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 am

Fuyuka, Hirona, Kurumi.... :crying:
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby randompasserby » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Haven't been keeping up lately, were any of those confirmed officially? Kurumi >_<

At any rate it seems Murotan is in the clear, I'm seeing lots of reports that she was there on yesterday's Harocon.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:45 pm

^ I'm not really worried about her leaving. She just got 2nd best performer about 3 months ago and I would say that's it would send her a message that she's definitely high tier in HaroKen. Unless she had an epiphany that she wants to do something else, I don't see her leaving yet. Nanami is a different story...she went from winning last year to absolutely no category awards this year, and she's been in the program longer than anyone else.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 pm

interview with Taguchi and Riko about Hapi Pure #23
http://news.walkerplus.com/article/49135/
Amped
High Priest

Postby randompasserby » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:16 am

^x2
For what it's worth Fukuhime just posted wrote today on her blog that she met and talked with Nanami at yesterday's Harocon :lol:
If Nanami has other plans, it looks like at the very least we're still safe for the duration of this Harocon.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 27468.html
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 am

jeiwa42 wrote:^ I'm not really worried about her leaving. She just got 2nd best performer about 3 months ago and I would say that's it would send her a message that she's definitely high tier in HaroKen. Unless she had an epiphany that she wants to do something else, I don't see her leaving yet. Nanami is a different story...she went from winning last year to absolutely no category awards this year, and she's been in the program longer than anyone else.

I think the true reason behind Nanami's win last year was her popularity. With stronger singers coming in, like Ruru and Musubu, and the others improving, it was hard for her to even be in a category.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 pm

Murotan says she trying to lose weight 1kg~2kg so her stomach can fit the outfits.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... log/?cat=3
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... log/?cat=6

gtfo rumors.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project