H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Yokogawa, Hashimoto, Shimano and Nakano have completed their training

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Solarblade wrote:Wow thinking of who's left

Ichioka, Kaga, Inoue, Danbara, Horie, Takase, Maeda, Kanatsu, Ono, Kodama, Kiyono, Noguchi, and Yonemura (and the Hokkaido girls)

You know what, those first 8 could make a good group TBQH...
Or they could answer my prayers and create a smaller 3-to-4 member group. Something under 5.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Yokogawa, Hashimoto, Shimano and Nakano have completed their training

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this, actually. As others have said, we don't need bigger groups. Smaller ones are fine. Not all units need to be massive.

Tsubaki might not be the best group at the moment, but they're not bad anymore. In the past few months they've really been coming together. I don't get why they haven't had their major debut announced yet (I was really expecting it at this year's H!P summer cons, honestly) because I feel like it'd be possible at this point. Adding new members won't fix the issues they already have, either.

I dunno. I love Saori and Mao and I'm glad they debuted, but I still don't think Tsubaki needed more members.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Onoda Saori, Ono Mizuho and Akiyama Mao promoted to Tsubaki Factory

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:45 pm

There is the idea that new members tend to push the older ones to need to stand out more/improve more to compete with the new girls. It's a much needed inner rivalry which could be exactly what they need (some of the girls, like Riko, seem to be coasting rather than actually pushing themselves).

I just think it's funny it actually happened while we were discussing it XD. Mao going up herald Tsubaki becoming more dance focused. They have potential to be very clean dancers (like C-ute) so I kinda hope they do.

Saori is so adorable, I'm super okay with her being put in Tsubaki. I much agree with what Amped said in the Tsubaki thread, she's got an ace/front girl quality to her that would benefit Tsubaki right now.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Onoda Saori, Ono Mizuho and Akiyama Mao promoted to Tsubaki Factory

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Either Aika or Chinami is reading this thread because UF* has been so good to us these past few years :lol:

Solarblade wrote:Wow thinking of who's left

Ichioka, Kaga, Inoue, Danbara, Horie, Takase, Maeda, Kanatsu, Ono, Kodama, Kiyono, Noguchi, and Yonemura (and the Hokkaido girls)

You know what, those first 8 could make a good group TBQH...

Still waiting on it :(
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 am

Starra,

I apologize. I sincerely did not expect this to happen.........

I don't know how I feel either because I love Saori, but I don't know if she's the best fit for this group....

Still I'm hoping this pushes them in the right direction.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby erin » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:17 am

I kinda have mixed feelings. I kinda liked Tsubaki the way they were, while they were lacking something I really don't know if adding more girls is going to solve that. It may push the other girls to work harder but it might have the opposite effect.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:18 am

Last edited by Amped on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 am

Shimizu says she has been watching Tsubaki Factory really closely for a year now and watched the six members grow. Shimizu says Ono's smile, Onoda's toumeikan (pure, transparent feeling), and Akiyama's dance will bring evolution to the group

Ono Mizuho

Onoda Saori

Akiyama Mao
http://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-12189919694.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:36 am

Talk about an unexpected turn of events. :blink:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby aerosuffly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:03 am

Wow could it be that Tsubaki is really captain's pet project.

Congratulation to the new members in any case!

Maopin. :heart:
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project