H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Country Musume auditions (Country・Girls)

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:20 pm

my current ranking would be:
1. Uta
2. Manaka
3. Mai
4. Chisaki
5. Risa < but I've grown a lot on her
>20. Momochi

Im so salty that Mai's first Hello Project concert DVD won't include her. It's lucky we have Hello Station.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Did the new sorter~

New girls have really created an upset on my rankings (6/Top 15), and sorter aside Rikako and Ogata are pretty much even, and only slightly ahead of Masaki. Uta is also rising quickly and she may overtake the rest very shortly.
Also I had no Idea I liked Momochi so much LOL!

1) Sasaki Rikako
2) Ogata Haruna
3) Satou Masaki
4) Sayashi Riho
5) Shimamura Uta
6) Tamura Meimi
7) Tsuganaga Momoko
8 ) Murota Mizuki
9) Suzuki Kanon
10) Hagiwara Mai
11) Makino Maria
12) Ozeki Mai
13) Miyazaki Yuka
14) Kudou Haruka
15) Ishida Ayumi

Spoiler: show
The rest including Kenshuusei until I hit the end of non-KSS H!P members
16) Iikubo Haruna
17) Fukumura Mizuki
18) Wada Ayaka
19) Suzuki Airi
20) Kanazawa Tomoko
21) Oda Sakura
22) Hamaura Ayano
23) Uemura Akari
24) Haga Akane
25) Okai Chisato
26) Shimizu Saki
27) Taguchi Natsumi
28) Nakajima Saki
29) Nomura Minami
30) Nakanishi Kana
31) Ikuta Erina
32) Takagi Sayuki
33) Inaba Manaka
34) Nonaka Miki
35) Yamaki Risa
36) Yajima Maimi
37) Mitsui Aika
38) Kaga Kaede
39) Ichioka Reina
40) Danbara Ruru
41) Sugaya Risako
42) Sudou Maasa
43) Miyamoto Karin
44) Takeuchi Akari
45) Morito Chisaki
46) Aikawa Maho
47) Natsuyaki Miyabi
48) Fukuda Kanon
49) Kumai Yurina
50) Fujii Rio
51) Tokunaga Chinami
52) Katsuta Rina

By Group (and in order of the highest average score)

Morning Musume '15 - 169.62
1 Ogata Haruna
2 Satou Masaki
3 Sayashi Riho
4 Suzuki Kanon
5 Makino Maria
6 Kudou Haruka
7 Ishida Ayumi
8 Iikubo Haruna
9 Fukumura Mizuki
10 Oda Sakura
11 Haga Akane
12 Ikuta Erina
13 Nonaka Miki

C-ute - 145.2
1 Hagiwara Mai
2 Suzuki Airi
3 Okai Chisato
4 Nakajima Saki
5 Yajima Maimi

Country Girls - 136.8
1 Shimamura Uta
(Tsugunaga Momoko)
2 Ozeki Mai
3 Inaba Manaka
4 Yamaki Risa
5 Morito Chisaki

Juice=Juice - 136.8
1 Miyazaki Yuka
2 Kanazawa Tomoko
3 Uemura Akari
4 Takagi Sayuki
5 Miyamoto Karin

ANGERME - 131.33
1 Sasaki Rikako
2 Tamura Meimi
3 Murota Mizuki
4 Wada Ayaka
5 Nakanishi Kana
6 Takeuchi Akari
7 Aikawa Maho
8 Fukuda Kanon
9 Katsuta Rina

Berryz Kobo - 99.43
1 Tsuganaga Momoko
2 Shimizu Saki
3 Sudou Maasa
4 Sugaya Risako
5 Natsuyaki Miyabi
6 Kumai Yurina
7 Tokunaga Chinami

ANGERME is interestingly enough home to my most and least favourite H!P members XD so despite being my second favourite group (tied with C-ute) their average is way low.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:04 pm

I did this thing a second time and I got different results. Like, pretty different. xD That H!S changed my view of certain people. xD (after watching it a few times.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Starra » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Overall MM。ranking!

Kamioshi - Oshis - Great - Eh? - Not my type - Don't care - Dislike

1. Nakazawa Yuuko: My kamioshi, my inspiration and the person I look up to most in this world. I love her more than I can put into words.
2. Konno Asami: Owe her so much for getting me into idols. She's my healing.
3. Ishida Ayumi: She's Ayumi. I can't explain it, but... Ayumi.
4. Ogata Haruna: Oh god dammit, she's been in the group for less than 6 months and now she's all the way up here. Help me.
5. Sayashi Riho: I love watching her perform and her voice is amazing too.
6. Iida Kaori: I forget I love her a lot until I watch things she's in. She's funny.
7. Junjun: I lover her a lot. That's all there is to it.

8. Niigaki Risa: Probably one of my fave idol voices. Also cute stretchy cheeks.
9. Suzuki Kanon: A bundle of fun.
10. Kudou Haruka: I... I don't know what happened, but I love her a lot now.

11. Fukuda Asuka: Okay, I can excuse Asuka for not really wanting to be in MM。. But I really love her voice, and I'm biased because 1st gen.
12. Iikubo Haruna: Pretty, funny and even if she's not the best performer, her voice is nice to listen to.
13. Mitsui Aika: Poor bby gets hated on by the fandom far too much. I love her.
14. Oda Sakura: I love idols who love cats. She also has an amazing voice.
15. Haga Akane: The prank made me love her. She looks like a cross between baby Sayumi and baby Momoko, which means she'll be gorgeous when she grows up.
16. Ishiguro Aya: Dat voice, though. I also think she's really pretty.
17. Nonaka Miki: Her English makes me love her a lot automatically.
18. Makino Maria: I don't know why. Part of me loves her, part of me doesn't care all that much.

19. Gotou Maki: A good idol and a true diva, but she's not really my type even though I enjoy the shit out of some of her songs.
20. Fukumura Mizuki: I'm neutral about her. I like her some days, but other days I don't have many feelings towards her.
21. Abe Natsumi: Good solo stuff but kinda boring.
22. Ikuta Erina: I'M SORRY ERINA... She just doesn't stand out.
23. Linlin: Linlin had a REALLY good voice but I felt like she didn't fit being an idol. She's still great though.
24. Ogawa Makoto: I've always been neutral about Makoto, but I've gotta like her a bit because she studied in my country.
25. Ishikawa Rika: She's hot and I like her, but not that much.

26. Yoshizawa Hitomi: Eh. I don't know why, but Yossy's just not my type. She's cool though.
27. Michishige Sayumi: I respect Sayumi a lot as a person, but I never got into her on the idol side of things.
28. Satou Masaki: Masaki's a really really good performer... But I do this dumb thing where I can't like an idol if I know they'd annoy me IRL. She's just a bit too much of a trouble maker for me.
29. Fujimoto Miki: Personality-wise I don't like her, but damn her voice is great.
30. Kago Ai: If I didn't like her voice so much she'd be lower.
31. Takahashi Ai: I don't know why she's this low, but she is.
32. Yasuda Kei: Lol I'm sorry Kei.

33. Kamei Eri: Oops. I've never cared about her much. She's not bad, she's just... not what I enjoy.
34. Tanaka Reina: See Eri. I also dislike her voice a lot.
35. Tsuji Nozomi: I don't know why, but I've never cared about her and even though I respect her, I didn't enjoy her in MM。.
36. Kusumi Koharu: She's kind of a bitch, but she's only not last because her solo stuff is A+.

37. Yaguchi Mari: Even before all her scandals I didn't give two shits about her. Something about her personality has always annoyed me, and I get that she was a good idol, but eh. And then after all her scandals I care even less about her.
38. Ichii Sayaka: Mari probably should be last, but Sayaka's a strange case. I don't know how I feel about her, at all. I don't have any opinion about her. Given that MM。is my kami group and I've been following them for almost 10 years and have watched pretty much everything with her in it, you'd think I'd've formed an opnion about her by now. But I haven't. Which is why she's last, because it's like she wasn't even there.

Everyone has their good points though, and there's nobody I wouldn't have had in the group.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Not picking on anybody in particular, just saying generally...

Postby Zunu » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:01 am

If a girl claims to love her long-term boyfriend to death, "OH EM JEE AH LUUV HEEEM AND CAIN'T WAIT TO MARRY HEEEM" etc., and then one day goes on a weekend trip alone, and meets some dude and instantly falls in love with him more than boyfriend #1, I would question the depth and sincerity of her first love.

That's kind of how I feel when people put newbies up at the top of their rankings. I'm not saying that they didn't like the veteran girls that much to begin with. I'm just saying it feels to me like they didn't like the veteran girls that much to begin with. :wait:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:06 am

^don't forget this is only current rankings... I guarantee within the next month or two, once more info with the newbies comes out, the rankings will, yet again, change drastically. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:57 am

I guess I'll do a similar ranking to Starra's lol (But with generational groups only):

Morning Musume./.'15
Kamioshi/Oshi/Awesome/Okay/Eh.../Dislike

1.) Fujimoto Miki - In all seriousness, Miki is definately my kamioshi of all idols. She was an amazing performer, I loved all of her solo singles, and basically I kind of just worshipped her as an idol and I still do lmao. She left Morning Musume before I joined the H!P Fandom, but that didn't mean I couldn't look back into all of her past Morning Musume singles, GAM, GOMATTOU, and her solo work. Miki is my queen.
2.) LinLin - I've always loved LinLin, and for the most part, for the same reasons that I love Miki for. She was an amazing singer, and I always looked forward to every little line that she was going to get. She totally blew me away.
3.) Nonaka Miki - I must have a thing for Mikis, lol. She just joined not even a few months ago, and she's already up here. The day she made her introduction, I just fell for her, and I've been watching her closely since, and so far, I've been impressed with her.
4.) Tanaka Reina - I've always liked and supported Reina.
5.) Ikuta Erina - She may not be the most talented idol, but I have a soft spot for her. At first when she joined, I was a little worried for her development in the group, but now, with the idol chara she's been building and her somewhat improving on her singing over the years, she has showed me that I really have nothing to worry about. Plus she's really freaking cute.
6.) Ishida Ayumi - I don't even know how I fell for her, it just kinda happened. But I can't deny she is a really awesome dance and really pretty.
7.) Mitsui Aika - Judge me if you want, lol. She never deserved all of the hate she recieved over the years, and when 910ki joined, she was honestly the best senpai out of all the remaining PE girls, which gave her extra points from me.
8.) Oda Sakura - Utahime. 'Nuff said.
9.) Ogawa Makoto - Makoto, I've always loved her. When I first went to check out 5th gen, my favorite was Niigaki, but a few days later, I came out loving Makoto and Ai-chan.
10.) Takahashi Ai - Read Above.
11.) Nakazawa Yuko - If you don't love her, you're wrong. And she'll probably crush you.
12.) Kago Aibon - She's made mistakes, but it's her job to correct them, not for me to sit there and shove them all down her throat. The W days though <3.
13.) Iikubo Haruna - I love her funny faces, and her food related colors <3.
14.) Ishiguro Aya - It was something about Ayappe that made me like her a lot.
15.) Niigaki Risa - I don't love her as much as I did 2007/08.Fukumura Mizuki - She's really pretty and really talented, but her personality doesn't really appeal to me
16.) Abe Natsumi/Fukuda Asuka - I tied these two because... Man, are they talented. Fukuda left way too early for me to rank her higher, and Abe just kinda lost her spark after her last few years in MM.
17.) Sayashi Riho - This is so unusual, for the stuff I used to say about her (which I'm apologetic for). 2014 was really her year for me.
18.) Ogata Haruna / Makino Maria - They're both great members and seem like they'd be great for variety, but I don't really have a huge interest in them yet. Although I can't deny that they're both very pretty.
19.) Kamei Eri - Eri was okay, I wasn't too interested in her though.
20.) Fukumura Mizuki - She's really pretty and really talented, but her personality doesn't really appeal to me
21.) Iida Kaori - Pretty cute, but not really my type.
22.) Konno Asami - See #21.
23.) Yoshizawa Hitomi / Michishige Sayumi - They were both good leaders and seemed to care about the members a lot, I just couldn't get myself to like them a lot.
24.) Suzuki Kanon - Ah, Kanon... I'll warm up to you sooner or later. I used to like her a lot, idk what happened.
25.) Haga Akane - When she first joined the KSS, I used to root for her! But I guess my hype for her kinda fizzled out when I fell for Riorio and Kiisora, and then the rest of the 12th gen kinda overshadowed her for me. She is awesome though.
26.) JunJun - Meh.. Wasn't my type at all. And no, I'm not just saying this because of her little fued with LinLin back in the day.
27.) Ishikawa Rika - Well, she was charming.. But that was about it for me.
28.) Tsuji Nozomi - I enjoyed her in W, just not much before or after that.
29.) Koharu Kusumi - See Kago Aibon. I also kinda enjoyed the MilkyWay! trio.
30.) Kudo Haruka - I'm sorry I'm ranking her so low. She's just never caught my attention. Although I was happy for her position in TIKI BUN.
31.) Second Generation (Yasuda / Yaguchi / Ichii) - They never appealed to me. Although Kei-chan is pretty funny. I liked her about .1% more than Ichii/Yaguchi.
32.) Sato Masaki - I don't mean to offend any Maachan fans, but no matter how much I try to like her, her personality always throws me off.

ANGERME/S/mileage

1.) Nakanishi Kana - I've always liked her. She's hardworking, she seems very friendly, and she's funny and weird as hell.
2.) Kosuga Fuyuka - I bet people are thrown off as to why she's so high. She was my initial sub member favorite, and I loved her throughout her stay in the KSS. I still love her now, even though she's not active anymore. Fuyuchan is lyf.
3.) Wada Ayaka - Someone give me a logical reason as to why I shouldn't have her so high.
4.) Fukuda Kanon - Kanon reminds me of myself at times, and she's just a really awesome idol. Talking skills, great singer, personality, great dancer.
5.) Murota Mizuki - She was one of my favorite KSS, I almost died when I found out that she'd be joining S/mANGERME.
6.) Takeuchi Akari - She could light me on fire and I'd still love her. Jk, that's a bit extreme. She always catches my attention during performances, especially when they were 6-nin S/mileage.
7.) Ogawa Saki - I miss her voice so much!! Imagine how awesome S/mANGERME would be if she was still here. Kana, Meimi, Murotan, Sakichy, Kanyon, Take-chan. I would be overwhelmed by the talent.
8.) Tamura Meimi - When she graduates, can she please pull a Maasa and work with Engeki Joshibu (or any acting group that's out by the time she decides to leave)? Just please, don't let that be soon.
9.) Aikawa Maho - I love how shy she is. It's adorable. But she's going to need to catch up a LOT. But if Kana can do it, I have no reason to why Aikawa can't.
10.) Maeda Yuuka / Sasaki Riskako - They;'re not bad, it was kinda just their hardcore fans that ruin them for me.
11.) Katsuta Rina - Can you please just act like you care when you're on stage?
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Jessi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 am

Uta, Mai and Manaka are my favorites.

But damn Iove Chisaki and Risa too.

My ranking right now is

Uta
Manaka
Mai
Chisaki
Risa

The only thing I don't really like about the group is Momochi XD
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:13 am

My ranking right now is:
1.) Momochi
2.) Mai
3.) Chisaki
4.) Manaka
5.) Uta
6.) Risa

But I like them all. It's going to be a battle between them and the new KSS group to see who will be my next favorite idol group after Berryz leaves (But I'll always love Berryz).
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Rika-chan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:16 am

My ranking:
1. Manaka
2. Uta
3. Mai
4. Risa
5. Chisaki
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project