H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby zam_ho » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 pm

In my dream I was woken up by Maimi. She was getting into bed. Apparently we were married XD
Then I just went back to sleep ( in my dream ). Thats it. :lol:

That dream was totally random since I haven't even been watching or following Maimi in a very long time.
zam_ho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 pm

I have like a cluster of weird dreams mashed up into one last night ( I slept for like 9 hours XD)

First Dream : Berryz Koubou was woeking my drive through at McDonalds, and Yurina was the manager, Risako was on register and she hated it XD and the rest were cooks

Second: New KSS group formed , Taguchi, Rena, Hirona, Sakurako and Karen. Weird, and then they won best new artist XD

Third: Nijiiro Mosaic / ENJOY!! ENJO(Y)!! sold 65K and UUG were offered to join !\H!P but they declined :crazy:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 am

I... dreamt that MM released a new album. Styled in a "Queen of JPOP" kind of way. Pinheels on everyone, they were gorgeous. Got a huge poster in Shibuya. The title song was called "LOVE LETTER" and Sayu sang half of it.

But we were all worried since it was an album, it'd do awfully and no promotion would be done. The poster was taken down after just a day.

I hang out here too much. @.@
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Jessi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 am

Had a dream that Sayumi and Haruna graduated and Mizuki was declared the new leader.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby zam_ho » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:39 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:Third: Nijiiro Mosaic / ENJOY!! ENJO(Y)!! sold 65K and UUG were offered to join !\H!P but they declined :crazy:

I like this dream of yours :lol:
zam_ho

Postby stam4o » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Wooooooouh!
It was a really loooong dream mixing up attending to classes and celebrating something in a parallel model of school I've had in other dreams; trying to cross a parallel model of city I've also had in other dreams and getting lost at it and more stuff like that, weird things, like in every dream.
Yeah, and apparently I also met Dtrix from Youtube (wtf :?: ) and when I asked him about a photo he said no. XD

Se there was Karin, at some part of the dream, which was related to me in a way, nt sure now if as just the girl I liked, a girlfriend, sister or even a mother (WTF? :w00t: ).

And then, at some moment, the classroom turned into a hotel room placed on one of the highest floors. I was there with a friend, maybe more firends too, and with S/mileage.
It was really interesting because it was like we had some kind of special mission, maybe to protect th girls from.... something? aliens? gangsters? special agents? XD Idk, but thre was this feeling of persecution, plus we're constantly going out on the balcony to "check the situation". In one of those going outs this high floor apparently turned out into the grounf floor and we were trying to find a way to prevent anybody to enter in the room the girls were. So we were going out to buy the breakfasts and stuff and to pretend we were cleaning in front of it (as if we were cleaning in front of our own house). And it tuned out that Kana was pretty brave because she was coming outside too, walking from here to there and asking us a lot of stuff, and we were like" OHHHHHH! HOW CUTE IS SHEEEEEEE XD "

I think that was the first dream I've ever had starring H!P members, or at least the first one I remember even partially. It feels really nice :)
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby sb » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 am

Well I WAS having a dream about someone plotting to kill Risako but that was horribly interrupted by obnoxious knocking on the door. The plan had something to do with her year of birth. Like she was never to be born. But I ain't ever gonna find out huh?
sb
Minion

Postby Starra » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I had a dream that Yamagishi Riko joined MM。. And that three new MM。subunits were formed: Morning Musume。Apple, Morning Musume。Strawberry and Morning Musume。Kiwi.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Panic Nancy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:44 am

I dreamed that Ai was going to star in another production of Cinderella, and Cillian Murphy was going to play the prince.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Moh » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:39 am

I'd watch that.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project