H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 am

I had a dream the other night that there was this guy wearing Morning Musume's Wagamama Ninja (black) costume and he was backstage greeting every H!P member who passed by. Everyone just greeted him back nicely but they were all wondering who the heck he was. Then, when Morning Musume. '14 finished performing What is Love, music played of What is Love but it was Tsunku version so all the girls were getting really jumpy. Tsunku comes in and announces that there is a new MM. '14 member and introduces the guy in the Wagamama outfit, who then comes out to the stage. Everyone is shocked and says their reaction and then the new MM.'14 introduces themselves:
Sayu: We are!
Guy: Morning
Girls: Musume
Everyone: Wan Fo-!
*Crowd cheers, you can hear female fans squealing*

That is the first time I ever dreamed about H!P since I became a fan on March 2013. Always wanted to dream about H!P and so here it came =)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby stam4o » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 am

That's something good to dream about XD
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby TotallyUncool » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 am

I had a fragmentary semi-Morning Musume Sakuragumi dream:
It started out with me borrowing a beat-up old burgundy-colored Pontiac Fiero from some girl (I don't quite know who) to drive to work; when I got there, all all the women at work had left lots of yummy food at my desk (which does not happen in real life, needless to say. :roll: For that matter, my desk was in a parking lot full of people walking around.). Throughout all of this, Sakura Mankai was playing as the soundtrack. At that point, the dream switched to another crowded parking lot, this time in Hollywood, where people were buying stuff from food trucks. I bought some bean thread salad, and was sitting in the parking lot, eating it from a paper plate, when I saw Aichan (wearing the outfit from the Sakura Mankai dance shots) walk right by me in the crowd. At that point, the "demo dame ne, kaiwa ni naranai no" line was playing, and I wanted her to notice me and talk to me (which seemed to be the whole point of me sitting there eating bean thread salad anyway :fear: ). I thought that she almost was about to stop and talk, and in the dream it seemed like we knew each other, so she really should have, but she walked on by. (I also had the impression that she was a stand-in for someone else, but again, I wasn't quite sure who). After that, the dream sort of fell apart, although at one point I was sleeping in the floor of a parking structure between a nicely restored mid-50s Ford pickup (which I seemed to be driving) and Aichan's (or the mystery girl's) car. And Sakura Mankai kept playing throughout the entire dream.

It almost made sense: food, Aichan/mystery girl, "demo dame ne, kaiwa ni naranai no," and crowded parking lots. Except for the Fiero. That was a little strange. XD
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Mizu_D3 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:31 pm

okay, last night is the best dream ever after i dream about talking with Abe Natsumi.
Last night i dream about Hello! Project Concert DE-HA MiX. I met Juice=Juice, Morning Musume (just Sayu and Harunan) and Yoshiko-sensei.
The best part is, i danced together with ALL Juice=Juice member at training room. oh god, Yuka is so freaking gorgeous, Tomo is so cute with that hairstyle, Sayube is really have chubby-face that i want to hug her so much, Karin... i think i will support her as much as i support Yuka, Akari really have nice voice. Even it is just a dream, but i can feel Karin and Yuka's hand.
Oh God, i think i am falling in love to Juice=Juice more than yesterday.
Mizu_D3
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mano Erina

Postby sb » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:36 am

So last night I had a dream that I was applying for some big shot job. During the interview I said something to the effect of employees that aren't good at their jobs shouldn't be put in a position to fail and blah blah other crap along those lines and long story short what I was saying the hiring people didn't like and I didn't get hired. So I left the room I was in and in the hallway were a few H!P members. (Maimi, Sayumi are the ones I remember) I turned around and said something back to room I was leaving and then I stopped again, and thought before I leave... I walked right up to Maimi and asked her if she wanted to go out and she just nodded her head yes and then I got her phone number.
sb
Minion

Postby iceymoon » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 am

in your dreams! oh wait...
iceymoon

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:12 am

OMGOMGOMGOMG XD I had a dream last night Airi was singing Frankie Valli's "Can't take my eyes off of you" Live in her Tokai no Hitorigurashi outfit from the Queen of Jpop tour. It was amazing XD
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby boinsie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:49 am

I had a dream where I was "geocaching" (which in my dream state was looking around while having semi-telepathic directions given to me) in someone's backyard, and ended up finding a Sharan Q keychain where erilaz had hidden it.
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:33 pm

^ You weren't supposed to cheat by using telepathy! :x
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 am

I had a dream last night that I was with a few friends and we saw Morning Musume in concert. Zukki kept coming over to us and talking. I can't remember the details, but she kept leaving the stage and we thought it was very unprofessional. But then she would come back. And then it was lunch time and she said she was on a diet of rocks. She said her family eats rocks to maintain a strong body, or something like that. It was the reason she was bigger than anyone else. Then she started to eat some paper. Which was made of stone. (They actually sell this.) And I'm like, okay. Rolled over and the dream ended. xD
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project