Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Trivia thread!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 pm

My Trivia of the day : Haruka is the only Current Musume member without the letter " I " in either her first or last name and is also the youngest member to ever join the group at 11 ~

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 pm

This is pretty cool.
Momusu @ a glance.

edit: Is it fixed?
Last edited by Bakajo Nono on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Check your link — trim off everything after "jpg".

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Kanon also joined at 11, did she not?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:37 pm

^ No, she was 12.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Sorry, is it fixed for everyone now?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Rather than going by age though, we should go by what school year they are in, shouldn't we? Haruka and Masaki are in the same year after all. Just like Kanon and Riho were when they joined, and Kago and Tsuji too, I think?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Bakajo Nono wrote:This is pretty cool.
Momusu @ a glance.

cool. Gaki-san's tenure is epically awesome.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm

^It is :flowers:
Sohee wrote:Rather than going by age though, we should go by what school year they are in, shouldn't we? Haruka and Masaki are in the same year after all. Just like Kanon and Riho were when they joined, and Kago and Tsuji too, I think?

That's actually included in the link I just posted. :fear: But yes, you're right. They're in the same year.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:54 am

Sohee wrote:Rather than going by age though, we should go by what school year they are in, shouldn't we? Haruka and Masaki are in the same year after all. Just like Kanon and Riho were when they joined, and Kago and Tsuji too, I think?
Why in the world would we go by school year, though? If the crown was stolen from Tsuji, then it was given to Kudou.
School year would be ridiculous; two people could easily be nearly a year different in age and still be in the same school year.
Post a reply