Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Gif thread!

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:22 pm

What's with H!P groups (or Japan?) and actually falling on the floor when laughing???
I never get it, is it a dramatic thing? Or is it actually a cultural thing that they do? :P

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:22 am

Yeah. I don't get it either, even though it can still be funny.

For me, (someone coming from liking anime to liking Japanese live dramas/comedy/variety shows), I always found it very weird and surprising seeing many gags that I'd assumed would be anime only kind of stuff (like the falling) in live stuff. Very weird indeed.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 am

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:58 am

I wonder what it must be like to be that cute and petite. It's fine when you're young and your mind matches your appearance, but as you mature, I can imagine it being frustrating to be seen as cute and petite and child-like forever. Karin is already developing an attitude, sort of whimsical and a bit naughty (dare I say "fae-like"?), that will twist guys in knots as they try to figure out how they're supposed to react.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:50 am

^^^Yeah, I assumed it was an anime only thing o.o

Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:35 am

I thought the same at first, but then I remembered that many times even I have been lying on the ground because of laugh. I think it's just something normal and that Japanese have freely accepted it into their culture.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 am

but stam....
It's not the same. I have sometimes laughed so hard that I had to get on the ground.
but this is different. :P It's like, they always drop to the floor, even when it isn't ROFL worth. :P

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:07 am

Well, for now what I've seen is that they have always done it when they're cracking themselves up (which they usually do a lot XD).

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 am

Then again they are girls, and no offense to girls by making this stereotype, but they totally laugh wayyyyy too much :P

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:11 am

Which is awesome! Laugh is totally healthy! =D
Post a reply