Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Gif thread!

Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:16 am

Please don't hotlink. Besides the fact that you're stealing other sites' bandwidth — and that's an even bigger deal with large animated GIFs — it often leads to broken links like those.

If you find an image that you want to post here, just re-upload it to a free image host like imgur.com. It lets you specify URLs, so you don't even have to download to your desktop first.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:11 am

Celedam wrote:Please don't hotlink. Besides the fact that you're stealing other sites' bandwidth — and that's an even bigger deal with large animated GIFs — it often leads to broken links like those.

If you find an image that you want to post here, just re-upload it to a free image host like imgur.com. It lets you specify URLs, so you don't even have to download to your desktop first.

Thanks for telling. But I'm still a bit confused, sorry for noob question. If I post it to sites like imgur or Postimage.org (this is also a free image hosting site right). Which should I use to put the link - URL or Img ?

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:28 am

they give you img links

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Right. Look for "BBCode" — at imgur.com, it's on the right sidebar after you upload an image — and then just copy and paste that code here.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:47 am

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 am

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

credits: @ai-do-ru

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 am