Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Gif thread!

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:26 pm

The song's lyrics literally tell you to get up and dance, so… :whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKaDl8YwXTs

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Amped wrote:that is such a fake moment. Maho did the right thing and not force it.

How is it fake....? Please explain. Six (well four) girls dancing along to a great party song, is fake and somehow forced? Cause I'm sure in practice they reminded the six that they must jump up and start dancing along to the song out of nowhere.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Today they finally managed to persuade Maho (who was trying to hide in the middle this time XD ) to join in, and this time eventually the other side of the stage got up too. The only staging of the whole thing is from UUGs they were actually going up to them and asking them to get up and dance with them...Maria and Sasaki don't need much encouragement though. :giggle:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:56 am

Not surprised about this, I don't know UUG by name, but the one girl who was singing near them the first time they did it was like AHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR GETTING UP. They must have decided to see if they could get more to.

Maria and Rikako are going to be a dangerous duo I think LOL Management beware.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 am

Maria X Rikako unit pls.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 am

Well it happened again today to Upper Rock this time, and Maria was completely the ring leader again not even any encouragement from UUGs. She even ended up having her own leader joining in. XD

Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 pm

cute
https://twitter.com/minoriHP/status/552391865014964225

(I thought it was a gif, but its a video. Its a funny Daishi video. Its basically a gif.)

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:17 pm

she got embarrassed after her talking line.SO CUTE.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:03 am

Yes I notice that too. Awwwww. :love:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 am

Iirc Maimi also said something like that during this week's H!S after watching Country Girls perform. I think she also said it was one of her charm points. No argument here, she's adorable.
Post a reply