Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Gif thread!

Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 pm

this was my favourite part

Ayumi was so cute. I really liked her expression, its so innocent.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 pm

((reasons why I still use social media for HP related stuff))

look at how Haga is staring at her hand XD :giggle:

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:56 pm

next gen bonding moment: turning up to up up girls

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:19 pm

I loved that moment. Poor Maho chickened out though lol. She was like GUYS I'M NOT SURE WE'RE ALLOWED TO DO THIS. OUR SENPAI AREN'T. I'M SITTING.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:25 am

I was laughing at Rikako, she was really getting into it. :lol:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:32 am

that is such a fake moment. Maho did the right thing and not force it.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 am

I somewhat disagree with the fake part. Maria wanted her pals to dance with her. Sasaki, Makino and Inaba are "veterans" compared to the back row and have participated in lots of events together so they have better bonding, which ultimately made that moment.

The back row seemed forced because they are all newbies, which is why it was hilarious seeing Maho chickened out. Eventually, Morito chickened out as well. XD While Nonaka was still awkward, it was still sweet seeing her attempting in keeping the mood going.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 am

Maria :3

Why do I like her so much?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 am

Am I the only one that thinks Rikako in those pants looks meh? xD

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:13 am

What you can't see is the other side of the stage, the other group of newbies are just sitting and clapping. Maho started to get up but then saw the other side wasn't she sat back down, I think Chisaki even went back to persuade her but she pointed to the other side of the stage because they weren't doing it. I'm glad the moment made the footage because I just thought it was all so funny when I saw it. Also Sekine trying to get Maho to sing too. XD
Post a reply