Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Member Look-Alike Thread

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:47 pm

So I was going through the 'Idols' section on H!O (where I find basically all of the other idol groups I listen to outside of H!P) and two members of the group Hakoiri Musume look like two Hello! Project members.
Spoiler: show
Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:57 pm

That first girl looks like Zukki, not Cappy imo. All she needs is that birth mark by her cheek and it'd be perfect. :P (Also she couldn't even be Cappy if she wanted to because she's not nearly as pretty as Cappy.)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:16 pm

CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:That first girl looks like Zukki, not Cappy imo. All she needs is that birth mark by her cheek and it'd be perfect. :P (Also she couldn't even be Cappy if she wanted to because she's not nearly as pretty as Cappy.)

Really? She's just as pretty as Saki in my opinion. It's the hairstyle and her eyes that kind of resembles the early debut Saki. I see no Zukki in her at all.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:20 pm

1st one has somewhat Cappy face but with Zukki hairstyle
2nd one has hair/overall head shape that's Yamaki RIsa-ish but her face/facial expression has some sort of Inaba Manaka and Aika mix XD

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:34 pm

BerryzCelebration wrote:Really? She's just as pretty as Saki in my opinion. It's the hairstyle and her eyes that kind of resembles the early debut Saki. I see no Zukki in her at all.

More towards early debut Saki, I can see. A tiny bit. I still think Zukki.

...And no, BC, sorry, no one is as pretty as Cappy. >:C (imo, of course, because that's all subjective.)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Where do you see Zukki at? Maybe the hairstyle but other than that I just can't see it.
The face she's making looks like Aika, but looking back at her picture I'm starting to see former Hello! Pro Kenshuusei and current Ru:Run member Tanaka Karen.
(I'm sad alright, I just found out that the captain-looking girl graduated last month.)

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Tanimoto Ami looks like Seolhyun from AOA

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:07 am

I was going to mention that Kiko Mizuhara sorta looks like an older version of Rikako, but then I saw that it was already done.

Well at least I brought a video clip this time.

Even her facial and body language is little Rikako-like. It's a bit freakishly disturbing.

ボーナス CM:
Spoiler: show

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:49 am

that is REALLY freaky.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 am

Did Kikkawa You and Sengoku Minami have a kid and named it Asakura Kiki?
Post a reply