Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Cutest / Coolest / Hottest H!P member photos

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:43 am

cool

cute

cute

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 am

If at the time the picture below was taken someone had told you the one on the right would be the only one not to have a major debut by 2014...
...would you have believed it?

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:50 am

^
Was this picture taken before Shin MiniMoni? And, would Shin MiniMoni count as a major debut?

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:30 am

SHin Mini Moni only had like 2 Concert Performances, I doubt that counts as a Major Debut and Minami wasn't even inn that group so i don't know how that would pertain to her , unless that was just a random question :unsure: ?

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:24 am

The idea was that Takechan and Karin were in Shin Minimoni so if that counted as a major debut then they might have already had their debut at the time the picture was taken.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:21 am

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:56 pm

JonCC wrote:It is her.
See also the video below.

They're both in it.

Those two + Perfume, Danbara Ruru + tons of girls scattered across the ranks of indie idols pretty much makes ASH a goldmine when it comes to talent.

I'm going to be going to Morning Musume in October and to see BabyMetal in November. I don't know what ASH is doing, but it's working!

Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 pm

^^Crap, that might be candid, but all three look absolutely amazing in that photo.

Also Mizuki Curls are the best <3 Also the jackets <3

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:35 am

Post a reply