Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Cutest / Coolest / Hottest H!P member photos

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:55 am

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 am

Amped wrote:Image

"We'll show you the power of our PonPon Kamehameha!"

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:35 pm

The fact that we still don't have a PonPon song is unfortunate. It'd be a nice surprise for the next album.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Sup?

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:05 pm

^^my japanese friend took a picture doing that by that person like, a week ago. is that like some sort of weird fad or something that i'm missing? because it's basically the EXACT same photo. XD

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:59 am

^The Glico Man is one of the most iconic places to go as a tourist in Osaka. People are always taking photos like that there. As you can probably tell, however, that's not a man in the photo at all. This is because it's under renovations (thus it's covered) to change the lights to LED lights from neon lights. They've been neon lights for about 80 years or so one of my Osakan friends was telling me the other day so it's kind of a big deal XD So I think people might be taking more photos of it than usual now because of it.

^^Also I cannot get over how fantastic that dress looks on Mizuki. She has been way more stunning than usual in all her Hawaii pics with her in it.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:02 am

ohhhhhhhhhh. Now i understand. XD Because the woman in that photo looks a lot like kudo. XD (like, i guess the thing replacing the "glico man"? (which i looked up btw)
Post a reply