Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:27 am

forgetmenots wrote:What would they be called now anyway? MoKiSuJuKa(n)? (Assuming the soonest it could happen would be post Berryz)

I remember seeing 'MoBeKiSu J' after Juice=Juice was formed, although I can't remember if that was official or not.

Anyway, I think you have to take into consideration that S/mileage's getting a new name, if you want to consider it post-Berryz.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:37 pm

And also, what is "Ka"? for "country girls"?

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:49 pm

はい、です ~か :hehe:

Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:13 pm

skoban wrote:
forgetmenots wrote:What would they be called now anyway? MoKiSuJuKa(n)? (Assuming the soonest it could happen would be post Berryz)

I remember seeing 'MoBeKiSu J' after Juice=Juice was formed, although I can't remember if that was official or not.

Anyway, I think you have to take into consideration that S/mileage's getting a new name, if you want to consider it post-Berryz.

It was I beileve, Tsunku said something on twitter... I think? Though since J=J is not the most junior group now they probably will have a vowel now. (Or not if Tsunku's feeling quirky lol) I had forgotten about S/mileage's name change, so yeah... it'll be completely new looking. And yes Ka(n) for Country Girls, I can't decide between guessing that it'll be shortened as Kan or Ka :mikihead:

Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Play a game of "spot the H!P" in this trailer.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:59 am

^isn't that movie gonna be about a father that tries everything to get his girl to go to a berryz concert or something? (s/t about she is going to die or something?)

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:11 am

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Why the fuck does this work and why is it good?

Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:13 am

Remember when C-ute was that big? o.o It looks weird. xD

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 am

That's when they were my favorite (But they're at their BEST right now...)
Post a reply