Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:34 am

It's amazing just how much H!P has changed in such a short period. And I find that everyone's so well integrated, it's like they've been in H!P forever.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:06 am

from Morning Musume. '14 DVD magazine vol.63

baby Musume.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:08 am

From another thread…

erilaz wrote:I saw a beat-up copy of the 2005 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records while I was there, so I had to look up "Hula Hoops" just to see Aibon and Nono's names (the latter misspelt as "Tsuju").

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Throwback

get ready for a "new" group with a new HP in 2015

Dawa has matured so much, love her so much.

Its been ages since Ganbaranakutemo ee nende, but looking back Im still mad about the choreography change it was so much cooler before lol.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:25 pm

From Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol.64…

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Sayashi = the lonely ace

A fan made his/her own observations from the dvd magazine clip. That moment when Riho entered and it became unnaturally quiet though...but that's just her personality I suppose. So many Daishii screentime :love: Ikuta doesn't talk much at all.

Last edited by avanpiper on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:17 pm

*sorry double post

^ That MaaDuu clip. Maachan is really playful. It's like heaven and earth when the two of them are together. Also despite the fact Ayumin used to get into fights with her a lot (due to her childishness), Maachan has this certain affinity towards Ayumin. She's always so happy to get her gashapon.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 am

^^I think the atmosphere becoming quiet was more coincidence

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:21 pm

MaaDuu plox

Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 am

More from Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol.64…

I love these behind-the-scenes DVDs. Minute for minute, they bring me the most enjoyment of H!P.
Post a reply