Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P [Photobook and Image DVD thread]

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:50 am

The making of was 10000x less creepy than the actual photobook. :crazy:

Back then, Do had a body of a 10 year old. Seeing pictures of her trying out gravure modeling was just creepy.

But she has done photoshoot for magazines where she seems so natural, which I prefer those.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:00 am

True, the making of wasn't as bad. :P I actually think she looked and still looks more mature than her age. XD
...I can't wait for this photobook, it's going to be AMAZING. If I had money I would totally buy it, but i'm saving for berryz singles. ;-;
Kuduu has the potential for some seriously amazing photos. :D (With her boyish character and her great charisma, there's so much variety for her photobooks. Like in Daishi's where they have the totally random track and field portion. XD)

either way, that's what Otaku was talking about. :P

Also, once I found myself in one of those stupid confession blogs, (you know the ones that everyone hates because they are full of pedos?) and some were talking about kuduu and her pb and how..... OH PEDOPHILE LAND WHY. XD

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

I honestly want all the photobooks, regardless of who it is, to be more about Fashion and less about Swimsuits. I mean you can still be sexy and in outfits. I mean:

Whoa

Whoa

Whoa.

BUT. To be fair, Photobooks are currently about 50% clothes, 50% bathing suits - but I would love to see that change to 70/30. What I say doesn't matter though, I'm not the target audience, and I buy photobooks of girls I like as long as they aren't 70% swimsuits (Granted this has happened a few times, though I make an exception for Alo!Hello) anyway.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:18 am

I'd almost forgotten Kame-thighs.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 am

...So ayu, you didn't buy Mizuki's new photobook? XD (it may not have been 70% swimsuits, but it was definitely 70% her "pancakes". XD

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:30 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:..........Nope not at all. XD Those exist, but they are talking more about...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZfb2Z9Ws6Q
here, that's the making of, it shows everything pretty much. :P
That's what otaku is talking about. (the one with the sprinkler ,and then the one with the floaty boat)

Okay, I remember now why I was confused. I didn't last 30 seconds into the making of video before realizing that this was a video that I did not want to see. And, this was before the swimsuit segments.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 am

if you don't like it, stop watching or looking at them. ugh. you can scroll everything. |(

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:34 am

That's precisely what I did.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:55 am

Amped wrote:if you don't like it, stop watching or looking at them. ugh. you can scroll everything. |(

Oh, the irony.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:35 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:...So ayu, you didn't buy Mizuki's new photobook? XD (it may not have been 70% swimsuits, but it was definitely 70% her "pancakes". XD

I didn't buy her new one, true. I did buy her first one, which is actually a really nice Photobook. A lot of people were telling me the new one was mostly swimsuits so I didn't bother (Though it's thats not true, I should pick it up... I just haven't looked)
Post a reply