Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P - TV, radio, magazines, youtube -

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 am

Wait....
Chisato is 20? (I thought that she was 19 xD.).

Excuse me while I slam my head on the table repeatedly.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 am

^ Chisato turned 20 last month. It's fresh. In my mind, she's still a teen too.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 am

Didn't Takahashi once mention enjoying nightcaps? Yuko take these girls drinking XD

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am

...Once again, Chisato is an alcoholic-in-training. LOL

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Subtitled highlights from RIHO-DELI #172 (13 Jul 2014)…

Re: H!P -TV, radio, magazines, youtube-

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:C-ute will be on the cover and featured in Anican R Yanyan magazine vol.18, promotion for the new single and Budokan.
http://tower.jp/item/3644038/

C-ute Side A cover

Juice=Juice Side B cover

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 am

Mixi wrote:^ Chisato turned 20 last month. It's fresh. In my mind, she's still a teen too.

I thought that she was turning 19 this year. Oh gosh, C-ute is growing up.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:30 am

Yeah BC.
C-ute is growing up.
S/mileage is growing up.
Berryz is growing up.
H!P is growing up. :P
Now, I've only been with H!P for 3 years (actually, gonna be 3 years by the end of august), and things have really changed & grown up in those years...
So yeah.
As much as C-ute is on their "peak" and are getting great promotion and sales, they are at the same problem Berryz is: they are getting older, bound to break up within a matter of years :c

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 am

You know, there is the option of BK/C not necessarily breaking up, but just breaking away from H!P. If Berryz, and especially C-ute are selling decently, why break that.
MM always seem to have slightly different, um, rules (?), when it comes to shin-members and graduation stuff.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 pm

I think UF is just going to come out and say that the no dating policy is over for the elder groups. Because it's obvious they love what they do and want to stay as it.... but they also want families. And I guarantee that most wota will stay for support. Like us. I doubt any Jploppers, foreign fans, or even most wotas, would stop supporting a group if they started dating people.
Post a reply