Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 am

This is a Hello! Station that filled with happiness. I fell into sleep sobering last night after watching Berryz concert, so I am super happy to see Ima Koko Kara MV and Itoshikute Gomen MV, but ... they are too damn short!

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 am

Seriously did we watch the same show? It started out nice till Buono showed up, threw me into the feels train then proceeded to derail me right off a cliff with Berryz.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:13 am

YAY!!!!
This means that when the actual MV's come out, we won't be like *yawn* seen this already half way... instead, it'll be something different. tHat's smart. It'll also allow for more people to have a reason to go to the actual mv's video. :P

...as for the rest of the H!S, my gosh. with the buono performance, airi was like, so sad. ;-; but the Berryz performance, gahhhhh watching it a second time.... and I was able to see the girls' emotions as opposed to the palms of my hands dimly lit. but wow, i still can't believe it's over...

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 am

The Berryz thing is too sad, so I'm choosing to pretend it isn't there <,<

In all honesty, the way Risako sang broke my heart - she was so fragile in that moment. And the audience coming up with a call right then... and then the audience singing along with Berryz. No, it was such a perfect moment. There are no words.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:20 am

And the way Risako sang made the song more beautiful, really. Despite the condition of her voice, she sang perfectly.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:46 am

Morning Musume. '15 Makino Maria F Heart (Fighters Love) vol.8 2/26/15

vol.9 3/5/15

Eripon's golf corner returns from a little break

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:10 pm

+Kyu wrote:Seriously did we watch the same show? It started out nice till Buono showed up, threw me into the feels train then proceeded to derail me right off a cliff with Berryz.

I watched the whole concert last night, so I knew what is coming. Seeing it again this way, like what esm just said, makes it more beautiful. Yes, it is sad but at the same time full of happiness really. :)

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:52 pm

JonCC wrote:Oda's FC show "Sakura Sakuradio" to end; it'll be replaced starting March 5 by "Morning Musume '15 12ki Relay" with rotating 12th gen host.

12ki Relay vol.1 starts today for FC members
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=6989

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Does anyone know the exact starting date of Erina's golf column?
----

Decided to watch "Station" backwards in an attempt to make it less sad.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '15 "12ki Nikki" radio show #08 3-1-15 - Nonaka Miki, Haga Akane

http://helloproradio.com/2015/03/05/mor ... 015-03-01/

Woo! I'm caught up! Akane and Nonaka talk about what they think of each other and about their PreCure love.

Also, do you guys still want me posting these up every week? Or should I just post them up when they're especially interesting? I don't mind doing it either way.
Post a reply