Hello! Project Station '24 » YT, TV, Radio, Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P [TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station]

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:10 pm

almost time for Mechaike.

you can watch Mechaike's live youtube show "Zero TV" (Fuji TV and Mechaike's 24 hour marathon alternative to NTV's 24 hour TV Charity marathon) streaming right now before the show goes live on TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVEIiidlImY#t=1650

Eripon gathering her inner spirit before the live.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Morning Musume '14 is on!

They walked in on the live set on Mechaike's Bakuretsu Papa at the Fuji TV building 2nd floor! They are watching Mechaike's imitation of 24 hour TV miracle challenge. They watch a guy named Esper get a challenge to rip labels off plastic bottles in 60 seconds, in 24hr TV dramatic style. He gets Dokkiri'ed.

its amazing! They are sitting with the entire cast of Mechaike while millions of people are watching live prime time.

Maa-chan and Kudo are not there, so its only Sayu, Haruna and the high school members.

full Mechaike live TV broadcast

end.

They didn't say much but watched and laughed at the guy for an hour. the best part is their reactions.

--------------

at 9pm, the show continued off TV air on Mechaike's youtube show Zero TV and more reactions from the members as they continue to watch the Esper dude and finally show the dokkiri sign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAhY1iIgpd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG6JWsqjVJQ

They showed a classic clip of Morning Musume. OG, Mechaike and a younger Esper from 1999. no video clip yet

after that ended as well, the audience left and rest of Mechaike cast left.

Eripon and Morning Musume. '14 stayed and asked Mechaike and Kato Kouji aka Bakaretsu Papa live on the spot, if they could do the classic Mechaike segment together and the Fuji TV producers agreed to it. :yahoo: They set up the mats and moved tables. no video clip yet

They started the segment and action!

full youtube broadcast of Mechaike "Zero TV" - Bakuretsu Papa segment

Morning Musume. '14 entered after the doorbell and promoted Password is 0. They try to get Papa angry, sometimes it didn't work. Bakaretsu Papa then chooses Sakura. she wore the classic red pants and ran around but since its live on youtube, anything goes since there is really no script. They messed up and start over again. Sakura finally slipped and she got spinned around. Morning Musume. '14 tried anything to make him angry with their catchphrases. Eripon tried really hard. Kanon tried 3 times, and finally got in an argument with him about her NG idol chara. Kanon faces off against Papa and he started hitting her with a pillow. he spins her around too.

since the high school members have a time curfew, they are running out of time. all of them rush him to get spinned. Ayumi and Riho both got spinned. Papa just flipped over Mizuki backwords (too nice). Papa pushed aside Eripon a few time and then she begged over and over and finally got flipped around. Mechaike pushes them out at 9:59pm and they made out of the set just in time at 10pm sharp:
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BwSon8PCAAAyXJN.mp4

Sayumi and Haruna are only left, sit down, and they talk with Mechaike while they catch their breath. They talk with Okamura and Kato Kouji makes fun of them. food comes in from a Mechaike cast member and they eat together for awhile.

Mechaike argues with each other, and then settle down. They talk about Haruna's taikomochi character, and then Kato Kouji asks Sayu about her graduation. He asks about her future like if she wants to get married. Sayu and Kouji get into an argument, then the setup. Sayu is about to get spinned! but, Haruna walks between them, interrupts them and protects Sayu. She says they treasure Sayu's wellbeing so she can't spinned around. Haruna is makig Kato Kouji angry and she gets tackled and kicked. Haruna gets spinned around! Kato gets a cramp and feels tired because he ate too much before. he says, its over. Sayu and Haruna bow and say thank you. it's 10:30pm. Okamura's final words and shows Mechaike's 24 hour schedule.

Thank You Fuji TV and Mechaike for inviting and giving Morning Musume. '14 a chance.
Last edited by Amped on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:55 am

Maimi still getting paid to taste desert (from UTB).
Image Image
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Re: H!P - TV, radio, magazines, youtube -

Postby Panic Nancy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:49 am

Amped wrote:full show
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24w855_idol-odaiba_tv

even though Chisato got the best Karaoke score, the judges still chose another Karaoke group over C-ute and Okai Chisato. Shock!

It's a shame that Chisato didn't make it to the final round, but I'm a fan of the girl (Kakihara Honoka) who won the whole thing, so that was a nice consolation price for me. Just a little trivia: her older sister (who is also amazing) was in a group with Ruru when she was at ASH.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:28 am

Morning Musume. '14's appearance on Bakuretsu Otousan segment on Mechaike's live streaming youtube show made news headlines. They mention the violence, and the AKB harassment issue with Kato Kouji
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 41830.html

first Sakura and Kanon

then the others

He flipped Mizuki over and grabbed her butt

he swung Riho half and threw her on the first try. then later, Riho tried again and he started to twist her ankle.

then Ayumi

Eripon finally got her chance. He flipped Eripon over.

later Haruna protected Sayu from getting the swing. Haruna sacrificed herself.

after swinging Haruna, Kato Kouji was exhausted and had a blank stare on his face. Haruna proceeded to play around to snap him out of it.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Morning Musume. '14 and OG on 24hr TV marathon this morning

donating their saved up money for charity. Eripon's piggy bank is a mini Sky Tree.

Last edited by Amped on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:12 pm

That was really fun to watch! :D Love how password is 0 played as they started swinging Sakura I couldn't stop laughing.
I love Eripon's new introduction! Yes you promote your golf abilities. I love how the Dad knew Eripon was that chara, and played a long with it to an extent that he didn't get violent with her because you'd expect him to which made it funnier.

Sayumi is so polished and clean omg.

I kinda get what Tsunku means about Zukki only showing 1/3 of herself. She's more than just a Pocchari idol personality.
Haruna is so creepy at the end. XD
I really hope someone translates it. It was too funny without subtitles.

And yeah it could've been alot more violent but Im glad it wasn't.
Here's the AKB incident: http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/2 ... anization/
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Morning Musume. '14 and OG again 24hr TV marathon, a letter from Tsunku segment

They performed Dekkai Uchuu and Love Machine medley for Tsunku

Tsunku watched it
https://twitter.com/tsunkuboy/status/505924124032901122

Oricon
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2041572/full/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:50 pm

24hr TV 8-31-14

letter from Tsunku + performance

performance

---

collecting charity donations

http://ameblo.jp/tsuji-nozomi/entry-11917822453.html

Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:13 pm

@Mechaike: The way Eripon was so being teased was amazing. I couldn't stop laughing for a lot of this (Sakura's look not believing she had been the one to get him angry first was great. She looked so innocent) And in general I'm not sure I'd ever seen the girls so comfortable on a "television" show like this. It made me happy to see and I hope it made a good impression on Mechaike for the future.

@24 Hour TV: I'm so impressed with how even the lines were between OG and the girls in the medley (and that Duu kept her final Love Machine, which I love hearing and always look forward to lol)
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project