Hello! Project Station '24 » YT, TV, Radio, Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P (TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station)

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Zunu wrote:Narrowhead-chan (technically known as "Kokoro Maeda" I suppose) is growing on me a bit.

you win some points for finally noticing Kokoro-chan. you lose points for calling her narrowhead-chan. :grinning:
Amped
High Priest

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:17 am

What I love about Ayumi is that she knows her singing isn't great so she uses her other strengths to her advantage. Her voice was off, but her facial expressions and dancing totally steered the attention away from it. That's what makes her so great.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Zunu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:25 am

^^ Honestly I almost never learn the KSS names (or even their faces) until they get promoted or do something else noteworthy. If you ask me tomorrow to name the members I'm pretty sure I'll just be like "Ichioka Reina" and "Naninani Ruru" and that's it. Hence, that I even remember the shape of Maeda's head puts her in my upper echelons. Seriously, I didn't know Oda and Haga even existed until they made Morning Musume.

^ Yeah, I understand... Ayumi has that innocent and honest enthusiasm which makes her an entertaining person to watch. She'd make a great Dorothy Gale. I guess I was just expecting something different from Starra's remark. I forgot that Starra's basically admitted to being tone-deaf previously! XD
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 am

I'm just glad that even though Ayumi is bad at singing, she has other things to her that back her up, instead of just looking like an awkward stick on stage.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby resop2 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:07 pm

^^ I rarely learn KSS members names. It would be too traumatic if I got attached to one and they left without a debut.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Sato Masaki's recent gravure photoshoot from Young Jump magazine was so popular, they are giving her an encore and putting her on the center pages in the 6/23 issue
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:04 pm

another offshot from the "Sono Okodawari', Watashi ni mo kureyo!!" finale - Hina Fest performance

Matsuoka Mayu's center pose close-up shot for One Two Three
https://twitter.com/TVTOKYO_PR/status/7 ... 2602732544

http://mantan-web.jp/2016/06/16/2016061 ... 2000c.html
Last edited by Amped on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Girls Night Out #21

Guests Country Girls Yamaki Risa and Funaki Musubu

02:26~ GHO (Girls Hang Out) Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano & Inoue Rei take a walk around Utsunomiya in Tochigi prefecture.

19:11~ Miyabi's home cooking with guests Yamaki Risa and Funaki Musubu

31:45~ Miyabi's SFC (Saitama Fashion Consulting) SFC program. Miyabi consults with her favorite Berryz and H!P stylist to discuss last week's interview with Midori-chan's and her fashion.

40:57~ "Cooking Class" corner! Nakanishi Kana and Miyazaki Yuka make fried lotus root with pork
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:02 pm

Zunu wrote:^That level of Ayumi hype backfired a bit. I mean her performance was okay (just), but my expectations were elevated and although I enjoyed it overall was still slightly disappointed. I get that she wanted to sing and dance but she should've picked a lower difficulty level song I think.

She picked it because it's her favourite MM。song and it's what made her end up auditioning in the first place. So whilst sure, it's not the best on a technical level, I still enjoyed it as a performance since that song is really difficult. I know Ayumi isn't a good singer at all, but I like her voice for what it is, and she put on a compelling performance and in the end that matters to me more than skill level any day. I'd much rather have an idol who I find engaging but isn't technically *good* than one who is technically good but boring to watch perform (Sakura comes to mind).

But hey, in the end these kinds of performances are only really enjoyable if the girl's one of your faves in the first place probably :lol: .

Zunu wrote:Yeah, I understand... Ayumi has that innocent and honest enthusiasm which makes her an entertaining person to watch. She'd make a great Dorothy Gale. I guess I was just expecting something different from Starra's remark. I forgot that Starra's basically admitted to being tone-deaf previously! XD

I said I thought she sounded decent for her, lol. Also I don't know shit about being technically good musically, I'm just here to watch idols have a fun time and I got that with her performance so I'm satisfied.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:42 am

The Girls Live 160616

- Ciao Bella Cinquetti Okada Robin Shouko produces coordinates for both Yajima Maimi's solo "Ame" (Moritaka Chisato cover) and Ciao Bella Cinquetti Hashimoto Aina's solo "Futako Tamagawa"

- Kikkawa You "Hako no Naka no Blue" studio live

- PR time

Next week Angerme Katsuta Rina for Juice=Juice
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project