Hello! Project Station '24 » YT, TV, Radio, Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:44 am

The last Country Girls no Tadaima Radio Kenshuuchu. From next week, the show will be renewed and renamed to Country Girls no Tadaima Radio Housouchu。
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:46 am

Radio Nippon 3 week Special : Country Girls no tadaima radio kenshuuchuu!! #03 3-29-15 - Yamaki Risa, Inaba Manaka, Morito Chisaki, Shimamura Uta, Ozeki Mai

staff made a surprise announcement at the end : after a successful special 3 week trial, Radio Nippon radio station has announced that Country Girls' radio show will become a regular weekly show. Starts in April after Angerme station. Congrats!
https://twitter.com/bzs1422/status/582210195377393665

confirmed
https://twitter.com/countrygirls_uf/sta ... 8339278849
Last edited by Amped on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:56 am

International Otaku Expo Association(IOEA) is an global association of expos and events where enthusiasts of otaku culture gather together. The Goal of IOEA is encourage new developments with in the wider otaku culture by linking together otaku expos.
http://ioea.info/html/top.html

congratulations comment from Iikubo Haruna

Congratulations on the launching of the IOEA! In Japan, where new anime and manga increases with each passing day, I think there are many works lie undiscovered by the world that could potentially be success overseas!

I hope through the IOEA, people overseas will have new opportunities to encounter new works, and I myself look forward to new encounters too! If you have lots of different interests, then that will give you more opportunities to find people that share interests with you and become friends!

But most importantly, Japanese idol culture is very unique, and the group that I am a member of, Morning Musume, is no exception, and I would like to share with everyone in this world more about this culture!! I myself really like manga and I'm an otaku. Dear otakus around the world, please become otafriends--otaku friends--with me (^^)! Now, it's time to expand your world!

http://ioea.info/html/congratulations/HarunaIikubo.html

comments from Kikkawa You

Congratulations on the launching of the IOEA! As a Japanese idol singer, I have had the opportunity to take part in numerous live performances in America, Europe, and South America. Each time I go overseas, I am infused with passionate enthusiasm and drive from the fans that greet us.

Even though I am from a far-off country, some of them know who I am and they are so nice to give me so much devotion. I, You Kikkawa, as an evangelist of Japanese idol culture, will also work hard to spread to the world the wonderful things about the Japanese idol culture through the IOEA! I want to prey upon the hearts of everyone around the world with this wagamama body (voluptuous body) of mine.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:34 am

The reclaiming of the word otaku always makes me happy. I love that these two are getting in on this, though. "Let's talk about the globalization of Morning Musume~" (And Kikka)
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby lucaviend » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Sayashi Riho LoGIRL Interivew Translation

Spoiler: show
“Confidence Without Genius”

This is the new lineups first tour, what kind of feelings did you greet this with?

There was a long time between the preparation and the start of the tour, but little by little my heart began to pound more and more.

Also, the 9th generation member’s are at the top now, is that a big thing?

From being the youngest we have become the oldest but, we’re all close in age; rather than “senpai” I’d like us to all consider each other “partners”. So, in that sense, I think everyone will get the feeling that we are all standing on the stage with the same unease.

Has the production atmosphere changed up to now?

Of course, to do my best has not changed but, the feeling is different. On the day of the first daytime performance, my body felt like “What?” I couldn’t grasp it, it was like I couldn’t grasp how I felt.

I heard from the members that you cried.

Probably, I was the first to cry…But, I don’t really know why I was crying. I was afraid, so I cried. I think it was something you do when you feel troubled.

The 12th Generation member’s cried too, huh.

Yes, they cried. It was the 12th generation first stage, and I think that the tension we felt was similar.

Does watching the 12th generation members remind you how you felt when you first joined the group?

It really reminds me of it. When I first joined I didn’t know my left from my right, I didn’t know what to do to get a good confirmation and I had a lot of big regrets. I was being pulled by my senpai’s footsteps. I don’t want the 12th generation to feel that kind of regret, so I’m teaching them various things.

What kind of things are you teaching them, specifically?

For example, when doing choreography, remembering and before not being able to remember, and understanding the meaning of choreography. Teaching rhythm in increments. The senpai members have overlapping problems and will guide each other. I teach a lot of how to do nuances with hand movements while dancing.

In terms of the 12th generation learning directly, does this come a lot from the 10th and 11th Generation?

Thats right. But, the 9th generation look at each other. We don’t teach each other directly, its more like we watch each other. Also, we naturally think that we must do our own best first. During a break we will confirm the details. So, we are doing it for the 12th generation in that way, one by one.

Do you remember what your relationship was like with your senpai when the 9th generation first joined?

During lessons we were told, “Have only the 9th generation dance and watch,” but, there was a lot I couldn’t do. I couldn’t remember my position or the choreography…At that time, I cried to Takahashi Ai.

It was shocking, huh.

Probably. We were kind of desperate and just going along with our Senpai.

So, do you now understand the feelings that Takahashi Ai felt when you cried to her?

Thats right. I understand.

On this tour, what challenges does the group face?

The senpai members have talked about “Not wanting to do things like the past Morning Musume”. We don’t want to be like that past, we want to work like our own Morning Musume. The title of the tour is “GRADATION” so we want to give the sense that we are showing the process of us growing up.

What kind of challenges did you face personally?

I’ve told myself “I don’t have enough of the “I am Sayashi Riho” spirit,”. I think “Was it better in the past?”. I feel that I want to have more confidence in myself. I think “I’m still not quite there, when it comes to my singing, dancing and representation. But my teacher told me “You don’t dance as you did four years ago, and in four years you will not dance the same, so please have confidence in the way you can dance right now,”

Its that there are things you can’t do now, huh.

I’m taken aback, ah, that is how I think. I don’t have confidence in my current self, as of now when you watch my performances, I want them to be good so I don’t become invisible. I think now, even if the performance is complex, I really want to show “Thats myself” in a cool way.

During preparation for the dancing, did you deepen your bonds with any member?

While we don’t talk directly very often, Oda Sakura-chan.

The two of you bring the performance up, do you empathize a lot (because of that)?

I want to rely on Oda-chan, and I think its a big reliance. Everyone has their own various places where they will be noticed, but I think lives are number one for me, and when thinking of lives, I think with Oda-chan thinks a similar way.

For Sayashi-san, what kind of person is Oda-san?

She doesn’t have any complaints. It may be because she is the only one of her generation, but it may be because of her character. But, I think it she may have her own troubles..

If Oda-san came to you about her troubles, what kind of advice would you give her?

I also don’t complain and have things that I have not resolved myself so in my experience, I would say to try to keep a good mental state.

The two of you are similar, huh.

Thats right. For myself, I’m in good condition, but I arbitrarily hone in on the bad things, I have that type of shaking feeling. We both seem to have that kind of troublesome personality.

But not just your feelings, you have the same performances?

On days where my singing tone is good, its like it isn’t. Its like my feelings will go up or down, it can be kind of intense.

Speaking of that, have the other three 9th generation members noticed this?

I don’t really hear a “Whats up?”. Sometimes they’re gentle but its more like we’d smack each others butts, to show we care about each other.

Is it all three of them?

Everyone has that feeling. With the 9th generation, I’m not great at playing around or being completely harmonious (with them), but thats how support is shown.

Again, How do you think Morning Musume ‘15 should be?

We have a lot of support from the staff but, not only that, I think that we must build firmly as a group. For the group to get better, I think that I need to state my opinions. It may be selfish, but I think that it is necessary now.

And, what kind of group do you want to be seen as?

At any time, there is a presence of this time or that time. Of course when watching us, we would like to receive the love of people who like us, but in particular, for people who already know us, I would like us to be seen as a totally new group.

http://acorntimes.tumblr.com/post/11498 ... ranslation
Credit: acorntimes@Tmblr

Suzuki Kanon LoGIRL Interivew Translation

Spoiler: show
In January 2011, elementary school 6th grader at the time, she joined as a 9th generation member. Known as Zukki, and with a top-level smile that can make anyone happy, she is breaking idol stereotypes with her “chubby”, “no outtakes” character. The anguish hidden behind that smile…

Customizing lyrics “I won”

Interviewer (I): How was the first day of the tour?

Kanon (K): Rehearsals lasted a month, so we were able to properly practice, but I was impatient to see whether we could show the completeness of Morning Musume ‘15. However, the first two days at Hachioji finished without any major mistakes, so for now I’m relaxed.

I: How did you feel when you saw the setlist for this tour?

K: There are a lot of songs from when I was a fan of Morning Musume, so I thought “Wow, I wonder if it’s OK for just us to do this?” Anyway, I was worried.

I: How did you get rid of that worry?

K: I went and got advice from OG member Niigaki Risa. She told me things like “even if you don’t think much about it, you will get there (?)” She also told me she was looking forward to it. Since my senpai is looking forward to it, I thought I shouldn't worry so much about it.

I: A new version of the song, Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, where members give their own self-introductions, was revealed

K: I was happy to be able to customize the lyrics myself. Playing the tsukkomi is more fun than nothing, isn't it? (?). The dance is also interesting, so since the rehearsals I have a feeling of “I won this”. I want it to stick in the minds of the people who watched the concert.

Pointed out on the internet “I was found out”

I: So, you really do pay attention to the support of fans?

K: Of course- good opinions and bad opinions. When I see comments like “This part wasn't good”, I accept it as points I have to improve upon.

I: Conversely, have you felt depressed reading comments?

K: When parts that I stealthily messed up get pointed out on the internet, I think “I was found out…”

I: In this tour, you get some highlighted solo parts, right?

K: Things have been reorganized, and I think it’s a situation where each member receives some opportunities. That said, we are being tested with this; that is to say, if this time is no good, we won’t get solo parts in the future. This means that the solo parts this time determine the Suzuki Kanon from now on. So, I’m seriously taking this on.

I: In this tour, what kinds of challenges have you faced?

K: Expressions. They've become awkward during sad and lonely songs. The teacher told me “It always turns into the same face”. I found that it’s harder than I thought to express feelings through my face. I plan to do my best to play the role of a sorrowful woman. So even though it might not seem like it, my biggest challenge is a sorrowful expression.

The recovered smile

I: If we’re talking about Suzuki Kanon, you were very popular at last year’s New York concert.

K: I was really surprised. I thought “I want to go overseas more often”.

I: On your birthday in 2012, you received a collage of congratulatory messages from overseas fans, right?

K: Not only Japanese fans are warm, but overseas fans are as well; I was really happy.

I: That collage was compiled by fans on a forum, with the plan of “Kanon has lost her smile, let’s get it back with the love of fans”.

K: At that time, I had absolutely no confidence. The 10th generation members had just joined; I lost my position as the youngest member; but my dancing and singing was still not good enough… I didn't know where I belonged. I thought “is it ok for me to be here?” and before I knew it, this turned into “wouldn't it be fine if I wasn't here?” Because of this, I think I may have lost my smile. But, with the messages of support from the overseas fans, I realized “people are watching over me carefully”.

I: After that, it became the impetus to get your smile back?

K: I can’t say if it was specifically that, but I realized that if someone smiles, the people around them smile too. So that means that if I smile, the people around me will smile too, right? Thinking that, I naturally started to think “It’s alright for me to be here”. It was actually complicated, but my smile is completely back now.

Things to convey as a 9th gen member

I: Recently, are there any kouhai you have become closer with?

K: It would be Oda Sakura. We have similar thoughts about the group. We’re the same age, so she is easy to seek advice from. There are a lot of things I think “If it’s Sakura, could I talk about this?”

I: What do you think about the 9th generation becoming the most senior in the group?

K: Only the 9th gen has performed with OG Takahashi Ai. So, we want to actively convey the things Takahashi taught us to the kouhai.

I: To inherit the group’s history, right?

K: However, on the other side of that, the group has a lot of young members, so I think this is an opportunity to let people who don’t know about the group’s history to know Morning Musume ’15.

I: I see, so a feeling close to being a completely new group.

K: Whether to inherit the group’s history is our question, like how it is ok for the people who come to see us (?). Even in the comments about the first day o the tour, there were people who said “We don’t know how to chant during old songs”.

I: In other words, there are a lot of new fans.

K: In this way it’s a period where new fans can enter easily, so I want everyone to come to the concerts! Of course, we also welcome long-term fans. In particular, there are a lot of points that fans that have been watching since the 9th gen can appreciate, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Credit: pandapple@H!O
lucaviend
Initiate

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:just announced in the early morning newspaper today, Morning Musume. '15 Makino Maria is offered to throw the ceremonial first pitch at the TOKYO DOME in a game between the Nippon Ham Fighters vs. Seibu Lions on 4/7!

congrats :clap:

Makino Maria's F Heart (Fighters Love) series this week also announces the good news in bold. She will be ecstatic in the morning when she sees this.

vol.11 3/19/15

more news talking about the anticipation of Makino Maria's first pitch
http://www.nikkansports.com/baseball/news/1454319.html
http://www.hochi.co.jp/baseball/npb/201 ... 50140.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Amped wrote:Eripon and Harunan will be guests on a music program called "Music Nyutto", and it will be filmed at Tower Records Shibuya on 3/30 at 5pm. admission to see the show is free.
https://twitter.com/musicnyt/status/580605653238071296
http://musicnyt.jp/

https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/sta ... 6630713344

filming finished, airs 4/13
https://twitter.com/musicnyt/status/582466669659889664
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Morning Musume. '15 appearing on Fuji TV Mezamashi tomorrow morning 3/31. it was taped at a location early in the morning before Hina Fest. They all appeared on a new food corner called "Gourmet~jin", They take a look at the meals that helps support Morning Musume. '15's dance during lives.
https://twitter.com/kikukawapro/status/ ... 4486429698
https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status ... 6230109186
https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status ... 1082970112

Mizuki, Eripon, and Kudo will also appear on the Mezamashi Janken corner during the weather report
https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status ... 0334287872
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 am

Mezamashi Janken corner during the weather

Mezamashi Gourmet~jin corner : at Hina Fest, Mezamashi interviews Morning Musume. '15 about what they eat to power them up for dancing at concerts.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Amped