Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 pm

I enjoy reading translations about Riho's radio station. Riho has always a bit awkward and intimidated by other celebrities and people in variety shows, I hope this helps her and gives her that confidence she needs to bring out her personality more in variety.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Amped wrote:Kudo Haruka, Makino Maria, Sasaki Rikako, and Kenshuusei Hamaura Ayano will be featured in UTB's extra magazine issue called "Princess Bambina" Winter issue. An all culture magazine for girls. release is 12/16.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00P93TSX8/

Princess Bambina

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5720&p=170790#p170790
Last edited by Amped on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:04 am

Mizuki will be a guest on next week's Youngtown, Riho's first regular show
http://cgi.mbs.co.jp/cgi-bin/fixf/view. ... 1416730568

you know what 58 year old perverted Sanma has his eyes on.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:34 am

^He'll have more time than Erippon normally does!

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:20 am

What's with the Sanma hate? I understand he gets pervy (and more so on radio) but that's how most Japanese comedians are (not excusing it per se, it just is). Sanma afaik is one of the few personalities that (professionally) publically supported MM. through the platinum era.

This isn't a bridge that should be burned, especially since Sanma isn't a flavor of the month comedian but rather a long standing staple in the Japanese entertainment industry. Being on radio with him can lead to getting on tv with him meaning more exposure etc. etc.

Put your pitchfork away (and its not like UF* isn't asking for this kind of attention anyway; Amped you yourself pointed out that Mizuki has been in a gravure mag a bunch of times this year and even graced the cover four times).

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:10 am

Just gonna point out I have no hate for Sanma, I was just making a random comment regarding Ikuta and boobs. xD

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:47 pm

and the wishing that ikuta was going to be on the show instead of riho

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:48 pm

^^^Agreed. Being on good terms with Sanma will bring nothing but good stuff. Sayu isn't appearing on Sanma's TV shows "just because" - she's appearing because of her history with him.
I for one is extremely grateful that he's such a loyal supporter. Here's hoping he'll bond with the new girls just as well as he did with Sayu.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Amped wrote:Mizuki will be a guest on next week's Youngtown, Riho's first regular show
http://cgi.mbs.co.jp/cgi-bin/fixf/view. ... 1416730568

you know what 58 year old perverted Sanma has his eyes on.

Riho should mesh well with him since she has a thing for Mizuki's body.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Sohee wrote:^^^Agreed. Being on good terms with Sanma will bring nothing but good stuff. Sayu isn't appearing on Sanma's TV shows "just because" - she's appearing because of her history with him.
I for one is extremely grateful that he's such a loyal supporter. Here's hoping he'll bond with the new girls just as well as he did with Sayu.

mte.
I've always heard stuff from people like Sohee on this side of the fandom praising Sanma and his friendly relationship with HP.
Sayu even bought him clothes(?) while she was in New York.
Post a reply