Hello! Project Station '24 » YT, TV, Radio, Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P (TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station, Girls Night Out)

Postby Celedam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Starra wrote:Was also surprised that Takechan knew a lot, for some reason I thought she wouldn't and I have no idea why, lol.

Because…

The wonderful thing about her is how on first glimpse it might look like she has nothing feminine about her at all, and yet, deep down inside, she actually has the girliest, most maiden-like heart of them all.

http://wotaintranslation.com/2016/04/17/why-is-takeuchi-akari-so-well-loved-by-women/
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:57 am

on the 5/5 episode of The Girls Live, Ozeki Mai will produce coordinates for Country Girls Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~ studio live, plus Morning Musume. '16 and Angerme new single performances.
http://thetv.jp/news_detail/77001/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:47 am

Tokai TV Fukuda Ayano no Hatsumono 4/27/16 - guests Juice=Juice Miyazaki Yuka, Takagi Sayuki
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Starra wrote:The ANGERME segment was fun. Maho didn't know shit and was so open about it :lol: . Was also surprised that Takechan knew a lot, for some reason I thought she wouldn't and I have no idea why, lol.

Yeah for me Manners Time is infinitely more interesting than English Time was. About Aiai tho', I feel there's a certain possibility that she was throwing her answers on purpose to maintain her goofy character. I mean straight off she was like, "I don't know jack shit about manners," and then proved her point by almost going out of her way to get every question wrong. Case in point that question about what you should avoid wearing at a wedding, which the answer was an all-white outfit, and Maho guessed, let's see what's the total opposite of white, oh yeah, "black," bzzzt. But there was a twist. In the explanation, the line that Ayaka coincidentally stuttered upon reading (and was also by coincidence completely omitted from the caption) was, "又黒ずくめの服も不適切です" i.e. "Also, completely black clothes are inappropriate as well." She wasn't really wrong then, was she? So (unless I missed some nuance, which is entirely possible) Maho being scored as wrong on that gives me the feeling they were deliberately trying to make her out to be the adorable dummy.

Anyway, that aside,
* Rio's sketch of Yuka was bizarrely accurate. XD
* Something about the way that Nakajima Saki dances just makes me happy. Maybe more than anyone in H!P right now for me.
* In last week's Ai no Diving performance Tomoko was looking, not heavy exactly, but a bit more solid, at least compared to the other girls. But this week in practice she just looks her usually slender self. :wacko: (Note, not complaining at all, either way she looks hot.) I guess it's probably just the difference in her outfits but it stuck out to me.
* I'm going to want to see more of that MM PV before I decide how I feel about it. Right now it seems a bit ...forced...? but hopefully I'll change my mind on that.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Juice=Juice will be on the show USJ de TKO again to visit Universal Studios Japan in Osaka. This time its Miyazaki Yuka with Miyamoto Karin (previously Uemura Akari). Airs next month.
https://twitter.com/jcom_kansai/status/ ... 4541163520
http://usjdetko.com/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Girls Night Out #14

guests Tsugunaga Momoko and Morito Chisaki

00:00~ message from Miyabi about the Kumamoto earthquake relief fund

05:15~ Girls Hang Out : Morning Musume. '16 Ishida Ayumi and Oda Sakura's Love Love Date In Kyoto ~Let's go see the Cherry Blossoms!~ #2

26:25~ Recipe to enhance metabolism : Pork Kimchi noodles and Ginger soup

33:41~ "Cooking Class" corner! Up Up Girls Arai Manami and Tasaki Asahi (Bitter & Sweet) learn to make rice balls

48:01~ Fashion talk with Momochi and Morito Chisaki
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:21 am

IDOL Mouiccho 4/29/16 - guest Kobushi Factory Fujii Rio
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:56 am

The Girls Live 4/29/16

promotion : C-ute Summer Wind studio live

Ciao Bella Cinquetti Hashimoto Aina produces coordinates for Up Up Girls Party People Alien

promotion : Angerme Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku studio live

promotion time

Next week Ozeki Mai for Country Girls
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:51 am

Amped wrote:10th annual ROOTOTE Totebag for Charity auction event. All proceeds will go to help the children that were affected by the Kumamoto earthquake :
http://rootote.jp/toteascanvas/charityevent/

Kobushi Factory
http://rootote.jp/toteascanvas/charitye ... i_factory/

I find it funny they made this bag. This is almost the same exact thing I made Sakura and Zukki in Houston of their Sukkato My Heart outfits, on a tote bag.

I'd like to think I somehow inspired them in a non-direct when when Sakura or Zukki showed off their bags when they got back. :mikihead: (Probably not, but let me live my bubble dream!)

Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:55 am

Kobushi Factory video message about their ROOTOTE charity totebag
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project