Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Amped wrote:FujiTV Next - Morning Musume. '14 Mezamashi Live 8-13-14

Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

sb wrote:[T]hese girls are obnoxiously pretty.

viewtopic.php?p=144774#p144774

I'm also interested to see who wears high heels and who wears low heels, because it's been more difficult lately to remember their relative heights.
Last edited by Celedam on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 pm

^

OMG Riho did a good job at that "wowow" part!

Cant wait for a song where we get more lines from amongst the girls. They're better than most idols, its just that dumb inherent comparison to past members that makes them look not as good as they actually are.
Omg at Eripon singing "Watashi no".

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 pm

The girls have gotten even better at Shabondama @_@ I love hearing this batch sing it.

It reminds me of how little we get to hear of older songs from this group other than the "Updated" ones and in medleys. I hope that the fall concert sneaks more in since it's sayu's grad, but if a new album comes out than that's just a pipe dream XD

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Riho's big line in Password is 0 was almost perfect. The offset was great, no squeezing of the vocal cords together to stop the sound like she usually does. And her facial expressions were epic, even better than they usually are. Everybody did pretty well, but she was on another level, performance-wise. *___*

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 am

Woah, Riho has definitely improved a lot! She really DOES have a lot of lines, and it's amazing how well she pulled her singing up in this performance, as well as giving it her best at dancing and facial expressions.
Sakura's lines though, always so awesome in live <3 and Ayumi, I can hear her clearly even if they're duo or group lines, so I'm really amazed at how she kinda steps up and lead in group singing (atleast from what I heard, maybe I paid too much attention to her haha).
That Shabondama though, good thing they did the encore, that was incredibly amazing!
Everyone did really awesome, and it just makes it that much more exciting knowing that they'll be in NY soon!

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:06 am

I'm not the biggest Riho fan in the world, but that was really the best performance I've ever seen by her. She looked so confident, yet relaxed.

The audience was so colourful this time around. My estimate: Sayu > Riho > Eripon/Ayumin > Kuduu > Maachan > Fukuchan > Zukki/Harunan/Sakura. Everyone had a fan close to the stage. I'm surprised there weren't more Kuduu fans. Orange looks like red, though.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 am

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:08 am

^

Masaki is either distracted, extremely happy, or nervous.
Mizuki's expressions were really on-point. It was real sexy sometimes wth.
Duu really sweats the most. XD I can't wait for the day they decide to give her a push.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:44 pm

C-ute FC tour in Okinawa DVD preview

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Amped wrote:C-ute FC tour in Okinawa DVD preview

Re-uploaded after they finally noticed they forgot to take the timestamp off. :glare:
Post a reply