Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 am

^ It's part of her gimmick. Pocchari idol. Quite simple. I love this.

Now make Eripon the centre of Koi no Jubaku. Make her spell a part of the song.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:30 am

I can see why Zukki got those lines, they fit her voice. I'm glad that she's being used more.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:38 am

Hi-King should just be a permanent group honestly

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:59 am

^ I don't think so. They were a one-shot, dance-centred group made for the Cinderella play, and it has lost its three main members already. I feel like its purpose as a dance group has been filled by the H!P Dance Club now. They're the ones who should release singles eventually.

I still think Yuuka was put in High-King to market her as the upcoming centre of S/mileage. High-King was an ace/leader group, after all. Thinking about it, Sakichy should have been picked instead...

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 am

High King was great, but I don't want them to make a revival without Ai or Reina. It feels like no one can fill that gap, except for one of the Ju=Ju girls (KanaTomo, Karin, Sayuki) or Meimi.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:23 pm

KOREZO today.
7/27 Day - 1. Futsuu, idol 10nen yatterannai desho! / Berryz Kobo | 9. Koi shitai shintou / Kenshuusei

Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:33 pm

another new song?

woahhhhhh!!

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Hmm... Kinda wondering if we're either gonna get a KSS triple a-side or mini-album...

(Here's hoping.)

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Starra wrote:Hmm... Kinda wondering if we're either gonna get a KSS triple a-side or mini-album...

(Here's hoping.)

Woah I totally just suggested a mini album in the kenshuusei thread. Here's hoping our prediction comes true *crosses fingers*

Triple A-side would be cool too.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 pm

I'd rather have a mini-album tbh. Crying, Seishun wa Beat 16 and Koishitai Shintou plus a new song or two and maybe a cover of Oheso since two of the members with solo lines (Rie and Fuyuka) are gone.

I just hope these songs get released in some format... UF please...
Post a reply