Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:47 am

I mean like, for Kanon... I'm just surprised it wasn't something from her debut-era or anything.
What connection does Kanon have to that song?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:54 am

CaptainBerryzGiraffe wrote:I mean like, for Kanon... I'm just surprised it wasn't something from her debut-era or anything.
What connection does Kanon have to that song?

But they performed songs that did have a special connection to Kanon: Oh my Wish!, Otome no Timing, Utakata Saturday Night.

Maybe she just liked the song and thought it was a better fit. Honestly I'd take Ai Araba over ENDLESS SKY anyday.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:34 am

ENDLESS SKY is too much for the current members to perform in a grad. As much as I love that song, I rather have them end it with a smile than see them cry the whole time. ;a;

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:10 am

So that's what I'm wondering, what's the reason it was chosen. Just that Kanon liked it? OR was there an ulterior motive...?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:20 am

I like the message of Ai Araba and I think it’s a very Kanon type of song, to want to go out with smiles and good feelings.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:39 am

Suzuki Kanon graduation concert footage

Oha4 morning news 160601

Hayadoki morning news 160601

Good Morning news 160601

Mezamashi TV news 160601

ZIP! morning show

Morning Cross
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:47 am

CaptainBerryzGiraffe wrote:So that's what I'm wondering, what's the reason it was chosen. Just that Kanon liked it? OR was there an ulterior motive...?

...?

Ai Araba was the ending song for this tour. They don't usually change the ending song for the graduation. It has absolutely nothing to do with Kanon herself, it's just the song they felt right to end the set list this time around.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:07 am

CaptainBerryzGiraffe wrote:So that's what I'm wondering, what's the reason it was chosen. Just that Kanon liked it? OR was there an ulterior motive...?

Ulterior motive...?

Zukki has always said she likes happy songs over sad songs.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks forgetmenots, that explains it, lol. I didn't know Ai Araba was the ending song for this tour! That explains that.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:24 am

This page crashes for me more than the gif page. @_@

Man, my Qkies are now down to 2. :(
Post a reply