H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Mixi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Where were you guys in the past year? Miki has always been good. <3 That ABC was impressive. I'm surprised her voice can get as low as Ai-chan's.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Wow, I totally did not get it when everyone else kept comparing Chel's voice to Maachan's a few months ago, but now I do.
She sounds so great and already so stable wth
It's only been a year XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby BerryzCelebration » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Mixi wrote:Where were you guys in the past year? Miki has always been good. <3 That ABC was impressive. I'm surprised her voice can get as low as Ai-chan's.

I know she's always been good, but now she's even better than she was in 2014. And it's only been a year wtf.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:23 pm

announcement : Momochi complained about a throat problem a few days ago. She was examined at the hospital and diagnosed with vocal cord polyps. She'll need early treatment and recovery. She'll miss a handshake event and the opening day of the Country Girls' new Autumn/Winter live tour (10/13, 10/17~10/18). Her return will be announced when she recovers.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/3622/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:36 pm

today is Juice=Juice day 10/10

Juice=Juice LIVE MISSION 220 ~Special Code→J=J Day 2015 at Edogawa Hall, Tokyo 10/10/15

opening act - Kenshuusei (Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede, Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ono Mizuho and Maeda Kokoro)
1.Say Hello! (with a Kaga-Horie dance battle)
2.Onna no Sono

Opening VTR
1.Mirai e, Saa Hashiridase!
MC
2.Magic of Love
3.Are Kore Shitai!
MC
4.Umaretate no Baby Love
5.Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo
6.Romance no Tochuu
7.Ai Ai Gasa (singing with Umbrellas)
8.Hatsukoi Cider (Buono!)
MC - Drama information, Taiwan talk
9.Ca va? Ca va?
10.Kaze ni Fukarete
11.Tsuzuiteiku Story
12.Positive Genki! (Goto Maki)
13.Samidare Bijo ga samidareru
14.CHOICE & CHANCE
MC
15.GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS
16.Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no Kiss
17.Date ja nai yo uchi no jinsei wa

Encore
18.Watashi ga iu mae ni dakishimenakya ne
19.Scramble
MC
20.Wonderful World

Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:23 am

^^ In case anyone missed it up there~

https://twitter.com/hipnewsservice/stat ... 3891818496
Tsugunaga Momoko has been diagnosed with vocal cord polyps and will miss events on October 12, 17 & 18 http://www.helloproject.com/news/3622/

http://blog-project.net/tsugunaga-momok ... ce=twitter
Good morning!

This is Momochi (*^^*)
I have an announcement for everyone。
My throat hasn’t been in good condition for a while, and when I went to get examined again at the hospital, it turned out that I have developed a vocal cord polyp。
I discussed it with the doctors、 and in order to get well as soon as possible、 I’d like to concentrate on getting treated for a while。
Following on from that、 I will be taking a break from scheduled live tour performances and handshake events。
To everyone who was eagerly awaiting and looking forward to those events、 I am truly sorry。
We will inform you immediately once I can resume with activities。
I love singing、 and in order to sing at full power、 and also、 be able to talk up a stormー I’ll get well quickly、 so it would make me happy if you were to wait patiently。
I may have caused concern、 caused worry、 but I beg for your kindness。

Hope she feels better soon!
boinsie
Guru

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:11 am

Aww momo. Hope she gets better soon. I hate to say it but Country girls might need to do a set of auditions. I mean illness or not Momoko is so over worked and I doubt she'll be in the group more than another year ?
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:20 am

According to the announcement we got when they said she will be in the group, I believe it said 3-4 years or something?
And if nothing else, if she's overworked should they fix that by removing her group --- which is where she works the most? They should lessen the events in general, I think. Events and stuff is great, but ever since they started to increase, members from various groups have fallen sick/gotten injuries a lot more frequently than they ever did before so stop pushing them too much in general would be better than just kick Momoko out of the group "because she's overworked" while she's definitely not the only one.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:31 am

She's the second to get that in Country Girls this year is she not? Maybe CG needs to slow it down a bit. As for Momoko being overworked... Since she's no longer in school, unless CG is that much more active than BK was, she's at least less overworked than she was then XD

I might be in the minority, but I think Momoko will probably be in the group for a while longer. She doesn't feel like a "hanger" onto the group, she is very assimilated into it, maybe even more than she was in BK towards the end. She doesn't look out of place in photoshoots and she brings a personality to the group that has helped define them. But there's also the fact that she doesn't seem like she's ready to move on yet. So I give her at least 2-3 more years. I am guessing they'll do auditions eventually though since that was the old way of Country Musume and since Satoda Mai has the power, I assume that's what she'd want to do to follow tradition.

EDIT: ^I write too slow XD but yes.

--

Finally got a listen on Nonaka's birthday event. :heart: Chel has really gone up in my rankings lately. She could so be an ace, but she's so down to earth that people tend to underestimate her XD.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:33 am

I'm not saying kick her out the group literally but realistically speaking it doesn't make sense to have her keep performing if she's had this issue "for a while".
321BreakinOut
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project