H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Ah Morning Musume, sorry. Also will up a concert report in this post when I return to my apartment.

EDIT: Okay, finished typing up the MCs that I caught. Most them I'm pretty confident I understood correctly, there's a couple places I'm not sure, but I make those obvious

Spoiler: show
12th Gen MC: When they brought the 12th Gen out, of course first they introduced themselves (Ha-chan/Haruna getting a big call from her home town of course) and I noticed that Sayu was holding her breath during Maria's slow and steady introduction, as if Maria has trouble remembering and she was making sure that Maria said it all correctly. I found the interaction pretty amusing.

Next they have Ha-chan give some words since Osaka is her hometown. Then Harunan says that she wants to do/say something to Makino. So she calls out Makino's name in a deep voice and Makino replies "Hanazawa Rui~" which leaves Sayu very confused so she demands an explanation and apparently Harunan did this with Makino last time they were in Osaka when Maria was a Kenshuusei? Because she made the connection that her name is the same as Makino Tsukushi from Hana Yori Dango. Sayu mentions that she should explain such things so everyone can get it.

Haruna/Sayumi/Mizuki MC: They are given the subject "I am a genius"

Mizuki starts off by mentioning that today she had two drum lessons for the band thing. Her genius thing is that apparently she is quite good at the drums, she's remembering rhythms quickly (Sayu says that since she's good at rhythms she could probably do it too and then mimes playing the drums). She's practicing on her own time, however, and though she's not sure if anything will truly come of the band thing, she's become serious about drums (I thiiiink she said something about buying some from Makoto from SharanQ or maybe it was just advice).

Haruna then talks about how she is a genius. She told this story incredibly well, so I probably won't do it any justice, however, she starts off by saying that her genius-thing is that during a mid-term exam for Math at high school she got... 0 points! Sayu and Mizuki go Ehhhhh, and Haruna continues to say that the subject never said that it had to be a good thing that they were a genius about. The story continues that Haruna's mom was pretty angry with her, so Haruna put aside manga and other things and just focused on studying every day. She studied very hard and was super focused. Then the day of the next exam came and she remembers writing so much work out and she really takes it seriously. The day the exam is returned her entire class is waiting for the results as well (since it was well known that she got a 0 on the last test). So when her name is called up everyone is quiet and Haruna looks at the paper and is in shock. She got... 2 points! All her classmates were so proud of her saying "Good job!" Sayu stops her there and asks her to repeat how many points again and Haruna once again says ONLY 2 points. Sayu asked how Haruna's mother reacted. Apparently her mother kind of gave up at that point. But really to study all that much and still almost completely fail. Nothing to do about it apparently.

Sayu's genius-thing is related to the Oshiete Kouhai serial. Apparently every single member she did things with were in shock of how quickly Sayu caught onto things. Sayu can do anything.

Sayumi and Kanon read Ai Araba It's Alright
After Sayumi and Kanon finish reading. Sayu gets up and Kanon pretty much leaps up and skips after her positively giddy at being paired with Sayu. Sayu starts talking about why she picked this song to read and it's all very nice and sweet, but I couldn't help but be distracted by Kanon who is nodding very enthusiastically and agreeing with everything Sayu is saying and it's both hilarious and adorable. She doesn't even try to speak herself very much (Sayu dominates the corner) she is just happy to agree with everything Sayu says.

Final Words (The ones I remember/were memorable)
12th Gen: Sayu picks Haga to say something and she mentions that she loves BE ALIVE, that it's one of her favourite songs, but when watching the rest of Morning Musume sing it, all she can think about is how tired they must be. She thinks they are amazingly cool for being able to continue to sing for that long and still be amazing on stage. Sayu then thanks Ha-chan/Haruna since Osaka is her hometown lol.

Masaki: Masaki puts on this ultra cutesy voice and tells us an ultra cutesy message and then sticks in some Osaka-ben on top of it. She is sniggering for a good five minutes afterwards. (She also had been before hand to Sakura, obviously she had planned her goodbye to be silly).

Kanon: Mentions how incredibly happy she was that she got put with Sayu, that she felt so loved and spoiled. Sayu then offers to give Kanon a hug and Kanon runs right over. It's all super adorable. She continues on talking about how happy the corner made her.

Riho: Riho talks about how she was really happy today. She's been having more voice lessons lately (this girl is amazing) and right now she's trying to work hard on her projecting, so that she's singing to everyone all the way in the back on the second floor. And today during one part of the song she succeeded in projecting her voice well so she was super happy.

Haruka: So for this entire concert, Haruka has had her hair in a small ponytail, which I noticed almost immediately and was surprised to see her keep it for the entire concert. Now having said that, I may have misheard this, so until Japanese reports say anything about it take it with a grain of salt or treat it like rumor. Anyway she mentions that she hasn't gotten it cut in a while. Then I THINK she says that she might grow it out for a change. But as I mentioned before I might have misheard this because it's a pretty big thing so it surprised me XD

Sayu: Sayumi mentions how her voice hadn't been so good last week, but it's gotten much better. Sayu then proceeds to go on a two minute ode to the wonders of throat spray. It ends up getting a little loopy at the end and Sayu ends up finishing up looking a little embarrassed about how far she went with that. I say we just blame some latent Kamei influence.

My Own Concert Tidbits
-On the posters that the girls write on for the concert goers to see, Masaki wrote "Please call me Maa-chan" in English near the bottom of hers. I tried to get a photo, but staff went through and yelled at people with their phones out for that purpose.
-The opening video was incredibly adorable and unique as it had all the girls running one by one to Sayumi, who is sitting on a couch looking at a book. Eventually all the girls are gathered together and it's then made into a photograph. I think it's super fitting for Sayu's last concert tour.
-Ayumi really owns that stage when she's singing and especially when she's rapping now.
-Riho's singing blows my mind in how fantastic it is now. She did the "Woaahh wooo ooos" from Fantasy Ga Hajimaru and it gave me chills, it was clear, no cracks and gorgeous.
-Masaki plays with anyone she's standing near in a song, Ayumi is definitely the most playful back though.
-During Waraenai Hanashi the dance is really, really fantastic, but Mizuki really shines during it, she drew my eye constantly.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:55 am

forgetmenots wrote:Haruka: So for this entire concert, Haruka has had her hair in a small ponytail, which I noticed almost immediately and was surprised to see her keep it for the entire concert. Now having said that, I may have misheard this, so until Japanese reports say anything about it take it with a grain of salt or treat it like rumor. Anyway she mentions that she hasn't gotten it cut in a while. Then I THINK she says that she might grow it out for a change. But as I mentioned before I might have misheard this because it's a pretty big thing so it surprised me XD

here is Kudo after the concert you saw today

Kudo was already tying her hair back in a ponytail after the Kagawa concert, and the cheki photo-op event last week. its getting longer.

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 53716.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 93335.html

Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:02 am

^WAIT THAT'S DUU!?!?!
I thought that was sakura. xD (in the 2nd to last photo where she's pointing to the ponytail.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:16 am

Mano Erina came to see Juice=Juice at their Koisuru Hello Kitty musical press conference to encourage them. She said she'll treat them to a roasted meat dinner.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201411 ... 01-n1.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:17 pm

today is Sayu's last Morning Musume. '14 concert in Osaka.

life size visual screen cutouts in front the venue
those visual screens aren't cheap. it takes courage to cut it like that.
Last edited by Amped on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:34 pm

^ ic(e?)ymoon &co beat them to it. :P
(at least a sayu one. :3)
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:35 pm

nah, they done this for years before iceymoon.
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Oh, I know... but just, this time around... :P
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Amped wrote:on 11/16, BS-TBS will air behind the scenes rehearsal footage and interviews from Juice=Juice's musical Koisuru Hello Kitty.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/2186/

watch Tomo-kun sing his lines.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:53 pm

today at Smileage's Live house concert in Yamagata at 2pm, Fukuda Kanon unexpectedly left the concert in the middle of her solo, after not feeling well. Katsuta Rina had to sing her own solo song instead. The 5 members continued on with the concert and sang her lines.
https://twitter.com/AZMYN_5/status/533873199440601088
https://twitter.com/myanmer/status/533874081506947072
https://twitter.com/stin7z/status/533874688380780544
https://twitter.com/yassan_maru/status/ ... 7252065280
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project