Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:20 pm

I think me and Jessi were telling each other not too long ago how they need to bring Namidacchi back . Woohooo!!

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:24 pm

The only beef I have is that we have only had one of the message songs performed live. Which is confusing to me

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:36 pm

^
that and that they don't perform Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai much. It's my favourite colourful era song.
but hopefully it gets included in the 2nd version of the setlist.

MaaSaku - Memory Seishun no Hikari

:s
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:44 pm

I just got back to my hotel after seeing the evening show. Set list seems to be about the same as the afternoon, though some of the MCs were different, most notably Kudou reading what was apparently a (two-page) love letter to shoyu ramen. :lol:

Sohee wrote:6. Joshi kashimashi monogatari ('15 ver.)

My understanding of Japanese is crap, so I can't really say much about the content of the new verses, but Sakura's was about her being a one-member generation surrounded by a bunch of four-member generations and (if I got the gist of it right) she's okay with that because she's as good as four members. Miki's verse was entirely in English, with stuff like "Let's talk about the globalization of Morning Musume." I was laughing throughout her whole verse, and when it ended with "This is a pen," I totally lost it. XD

Sohee wrote:MC - Iikubo, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga

At the evening show, Iikubo asked the 12-kies about their favorite foods. IIRC, Haga talked about her mom's cheese-filled hamburger steak with tomatoes. Ogata said "kabocha" (is pumpkin or squash the better translation?). Nonaka's answer has slipped my mind, but it was something typically Japanese. Makino's favorite was strawberries, and Iikubo commented that that was "aidoru-rashii" (idol-like).

Sohee wrote:11. Onna to otoko no lullaby game

Riho's dramatic pause was awesome!

My seat was quite good: 19th row on the first floor, which is the first row of the second block, so I had a barrier and a walkway in front of me, as well as an unobstructed view. I also had a barrier to my left, beyond which was a platform for audience members in wheelchairs. The platform was raised, and the ushers actually had to lift the wheelchairs onto it. :wacko:

I'm so glad that I was able to extend my vacation a few extra days, so that I was able to go to this show! :yahoo:

EDIT: I forgot to mention this, but instead of the regular encore call, there was a "Sakura" call, in honor of her 16th birthday two days ago.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:12 am

^
Joshi kashimashi monogatari (MM'15 ver.)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lrfeco

I just listened to it this its hilarious. "WHY DON'T WE TALK ABOUT THE GLOBALISATION OF MORNING MUSUME?" LMAO.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:30 am

erilaz wrote:
Sohee wrote:MC - Iikubo, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga

At the evening show, Iikubo asked the 12-kies about their favorite foods. IIRC, Haga talked about her mom's cheese-filled hamburger steak with tomatoes. Ogata said "kabocha" (is pumpkin or squash the better translation?). Nonaka's answer has slipped my mind, but it was something typically Japanese. Makino's favorite was strawberries, and Iikubo commented that that was "aidoru-rashii" (idol-like).

Nonaka Miki probably answered katsudon, and I think Ogata likes pumpkin soup. She's mentioned something like that on her blog.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 am

^ That was priceless seriously and fans just got really excited (though I don't think they really know what she was talking about XD )

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:34 am

Sohee wrote:Morning Musume. '15 GRADATION

First show (Pattern A?) 3/14 Setlist.
1. Seishun kozou ga naiteiru
2. One Two Three
3. Brainstorming
VTR - Rehearsal footage
4. Yuugure wa ameagari
5. Toki wo koe sora wo kore
MC
6. Joshi kashimashi monogatari ('15 ver.)
7. Roman MY DEAR BOY
MC - Iikubo, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga
8. Suki na senpai / Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga
9. Medley: 3,2,1 BREAKIN' OUT / Sayashi, Ishida, Satou, Oda → Lucky Girl / Fukumura, Ikuta, Suzuki, Iikubo, Kudou
10. Nanchatte Renai / Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou, Oda
11. Onna to otoko no lullaby game
12. Maji desuka ska!
MC - Ikuta, Sayashi
13. Medley: Memory Seishun no Hikari / Satou, Oda, Chorus: Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga → Summer Night Town / Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Ishida, Kudou → SONGS → Help me!! → TIKI BUN
14. Resonant Blue (Ogata got Sayumi's "Help me!")
15. Kimi sae ireba nanimo iranai
16. Password is 0
17. Wagamama ki no mama ai no joke
18. What is LOVE

Encore.
19. Ima koko kara
MC
20. Namidacchi
End.

Not only is Yuugure a platinum era type song but the platinum era is all over this playlist!!!!! Yes!!!

NAMIDACCHI!!!!!!

That's probably one of my favorite songs ever and honestly the best song to end a concert with and I'm so happy it's back.

Also happy to see:
Onna to otoko no lullaby game... WHAT! I need to see this RIGHT NOW!
Maji desu ka ska!... I've been dying to see this updated. This song is so fun.
New Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari!!! Good timing since the 5 newest members haven't done it before. I saw this back during Pyoko Ultra Smart! When the 10kis were new so I have some affection for it.
Resonant Blue: this is THE platinum era song and I think the girls have done this one before and I love it Everytime.

Literally the only song brought back that idc about is Roman MY DEAR BOY. I've never been
A fan of it. I guess it's cool they brought any Yossi era song. Would have preferred Sexy Boy tho....

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:40 am

https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/sta ... 7280479232
#mm15tourGRD

staff gave cakes to Morning Musume. '15 to celebrate White Day and a successful 1st day on the Spring tour. Many more strawberries to come.

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 89597.html

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 am

I'm seriously so excited about this setlist! I really really hope we see some H!S footage.
Miki's English line in Joshi kashimashi monogatari is so awkwardly awesome. xD I remember when the Elder Club did this and I burst out laughing at Ayaka's English because it just sounded so weird shoved in the song.
The only song on it I don't care for is Toki wo koe sora wo kore. :fear:
Post a reply