H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:27 am

My short report from Hello! Con Dance Mode that I went today. (Thanks Sohee for helping me getting a ticket.)
- First my mind went blank for a second when I walk up the stair to the concert hall because Marina and Marin were a few meters in front of me, standing behind a table trying to sell LoVendoR concert ticket. You could go to buy a ticket from them, talk to them and shake their hands, yes in that order.
- There are a lot of girls and couples in the audience. Next to me is a young couple who looks new to H!P and idols. They just wore causal cloth and only has one penlight, which they didn't use much. The girl seemed to enjoy the concert because she just leaned forward and stared at the stage all the time. The guy seemed bored - he even sat down - until Juice=Juice came out, and he was grinning when C-ute performed Love Take It All. :fear:
- Everyone sounds so much better live really. No bad singer. Just decent to great. Among the new members, Murotan is probably the best singer.
- Not counting Berryz and Cute, ANGERME is probably the best performer at the moment, followed by Juice=Juice. They really revived the group with Rikako and Murotan. Those two coupled with Ayacho who is at her peak, Kanon and Meimei makes the group looks so energizing to watch. Frankly MM didn't amazed me as much in this concert, maybe because I watched their performance of Tiku Bun, One Two Tree and Wagamama too many times on internet, or maybe because they play safe to help the new members.
- Dance Club is damn awesome. Manaba and Captain centered. They won't lose to E-Girls.
- Momochi said Ozeki Mai texted her saying that she was cute in Country Girl performance after Mai saw the tape. Everyone goes ehhhhhh! LOL
- In one of the MC:
Ogata: I went to on a date with Iikubo-san
Nonaka: I am jealous. I want to go on a date with Sayashi-san too.
The crowd laugh. LOL
- Hamachan has very pretty legs. Oops, I am saying it again. :fear:
- About Nagano Sun Plaza, if you have been to a broadway show, it is that size. It looks old but well maintain. The sound is top-notch even though the floors, the walls and the ceiling are all concrete or tiles. Lighting is very extravagance for a concert of this size. I am impressed.

That's all I can think of today. :hehe:
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Obsidian » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:56 am

^ I'm glad a lot of you're impressions are pretty the same as when I went last week, especially about couples going there's a really good mix of ages and gender. Anjuru, are seriously on fire Live! Actually in general the new members might be the spark but everyone's at full charge with them.

I did a similar thing with Bitter & Sweet where I was just standing around deciding whether to look at goods or go straight in. Then I saw the girl next to me looked a lot like Tasaki Asahi...only to then realise it WAS Tasaki. :giggle:
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:01 am

Oh my god! I wish Bitter & Sweet was here too today (off course I still want to see Marina and Marin XD)
How did she look in person?
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Obsidian » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:14 am

That's what took me back more because she was unbelievably beautiful :love: then I noticed then ressemblance... then I twigged when I saw the table in front of her. XD

Also on that day there was a couple who sat next me and the girl was actually a Bitter & Sweet wota (though she was obviously into a lot of other H!P groups too). Sometimes people complain about shadow H!P being part of the cons but seeing B&S, UUGs and Lovendor were real highlights for me (I never thought I'd ever get a chance to wave a light blue penlight at Reina in concert) and they actually bring in fans. :lol:
Last edited by Obsidian on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:25 am

Amped wrote:Maa-chan tweeted saying she wants everyone to wave your orange lights for Duu at the Dance Mode concert filming, which is coming up next. Maa-chan is very sweet.
https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/sta ... 0688489473

Maa-chan says thank you for today. It made her very happy. "I love everyone (≧∇≦)" "I love Duu :heart:" she says
https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/sta ... 8822882304
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 am

Everyone always sounds better live. I'm not sure, but it could be one of a few things... When you hear a recorded live version, the mic can't pick up the voice the same way you hear it live... Or, the music drowns out the bad parts of the singing... Or, you're just in the heat of the moment and therefore you don't realize how bad it might have been. (although in that NY live Jeiwa and I were commenting a bunch on how awesome their singing was, and then in the recorded versions they were also pretty awesome... :P)
And in general, H!P is just amazing when it comes to singing! (with the exception of a few girls, because some girls always fall between the cracks >.>)

...I know it's impossible, but if H!P were able to do a "worldwide H!P tour" like, one day in france one day in america one day in brazil, etc... That would be really cool. Though it's probably impossible. xD (But it would attract so much publicity, revenue, and fans...)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:53 am

Sayashi
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Interesting

discovered at the underground walkway of Chikaho in Sapporo, a promo poster for H!P Winter concert with all the H!P members. wow!
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm

...I want that for my wall. xD LOL
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:05 am

fan pics. the person who took it said a panoramic shot was difficult to take because of the 2 pillars in the way and people walking by

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

fan video
Last edited by Amped on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project