H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Estrea » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:05 am

otaku_blue wrote:Riho's vocals on fleek. Get pumped, the Lilum DVD was released.

if anyone needs help subbing this like getting times or anything PM me.

- holy MEIMI AND SAKURA THAT DUET DAMN

Dude, my script was 90% done a month ago. Already doing the timing and stuff with someone, we'll be ready for release soon-ish. Except we're doing the audio commentary too and I haven't gotten my copy of the DVD yet. So subs will take a while.
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Occasionally Interesting Blog
For Real-Time Nonsense
You Don't Wanna Know
Estrea
Initiate

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 am

Suemitsu, the director of Trump and LILIUM, says the third part of the series "SPECTER" will have a stage play adaptation March 2015. details announced at the end of the year. don't know if the cast will be from H!P yet.
https://twitter.com/suemitsu/status/514449272075329536
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:24 am

Smileage Jukebox musical Smile Fantasy starts next week.
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:58 am

Estrea wrote:
Dude, my script was 90% done a month ago. Already doing the timing and stuff with someone, we'll be ready for release soon-ish. Except we're doing the audio commentary too and I haven't gotten my copy of the DVD yet. So subs will take a while.

Woah how did you finish it so early?! Thanks for the hard work!
I'm not sure if this is you, but I just followed these guys on twitter
https://twitter.com/jphip_Subcru/status ... 5839365120

They said they'll try having the Gogakyuu subs done by next week, which is awesome. I think they subbed Stacy's too?
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:54 pm

That Erabareshi Watashitachi sounds something that a DBZ game would have as BGM, and Date Ja sounded Sailor Moon ish. They're really trying to hit it out with the nostalgic type sounds XD Sounds good, but I think I prefer the verses over the chorus, chorus sounded a bit like something I've heard before and it wasn't the ooomph I was expecting, since the verses sounded pretty awesome already, but I still think its good. I'd still like to hear a recorded version of this though, as well as all of those KSS songs XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Estrea » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:47 pm

otaku_blue wrote:
Estrea wrote:

Woah how did you finish it so early?! Thanks for the hard work!
I'm not sure if this is you, but I just followed these guys on twitter
https://twitter.com/jphip_Subcru/status ... 5839365120

They said they'll try having the Gogakyuu subs done by next week, which is awesome. I think they subbed Stacy's too?

I went to Japan to watch Lilium. Recorded a few shows to translate by ear so I had most of it down ages ago. I think I was multitasking and thinking about English equivalents for the terms in the play while watching. :lol:

But yeah I'm part of the jphip Subcru though I'm working with someone else for Lilium, because the guy I worked with for Gogakuyuu is still busy timing Gogakuyuu. I translated the Stacy's script too. Now Lilium. Will probably work on TRUMP (Lilium's prequel) next after I wrap up on Lilium. I'm starting to think that I'm specializing in stage plays. XD

And yes I'm also very excited about SPECTER, although given the plot summaries Suemitsu-san has been leaking onto Twitter, the odds of H!P doing this is very low. It's more related to TRUMP -- the main character of SPECTER is a character from TRUMP, Ga Banli. It'll be more focused on the role of vampire hunters and rogue vampires that prey on humans. Of course, I'll be delighted if H!P gets the gig, but realistically speaking the odds aren't high. Anyway, details on that will be released at the end of the year, which will decide if I'm actually going to Japan to watch or not. XD
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Occasionally Interesting Blog
For Real-Time Nonsense
You Don't Wanna Know
Estrea
Initiate

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 pm

^^

@Estrea that's amazing dedication!! Thanks again for the hardwork! :)

I really appreciate the effort and work you guys do. It's really important for international fans to have access to subs like that.
I'm really grateful, thanks again!! I loved the Stacy's sub, it was really well done!
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Estrea wrote:
otaku_blue wrote:Riho's vocals on fleek. Get pumped, the Lilum DVD was released.

if anyone needs help subbing this like getting times or anything PM me.

- holy MEIMI AND SAKURA THAT DUET DAMN

I want to express how thankful I am that you're doing the commentary as well. I am such a sucker for audio commentaries on anything and I about had a heart attack when they announced Lilium would have one, but I didn't even try and hope for subs as that as well.

I'm really hoping I have enough money in my paycheck tomorrow to spare some to buy the DVD myself though. I'm dying to own this (I wanna see if I can find Stacies at some time as well since I couldn't get enough of that one).
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 pm

otaku_blue wrote:I really appreciate the effort and work you guys do.
Would like to echo this to not only people that do subtitles, but also those that do decent text or on the fly audio translations for the rest of us as well. That kind of appreciation probably isn't shown as much as it could be.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project