H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Speaking of which....
I have a feeling that Morning Musume.'s newest single will be performed for the first time at the YAPPARI! concert. Either that, or we get a performance during the last few shows.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Amped » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:51 am

Sayumi Birthday Bus FC tour Day 2 7.13.14
#sayu25_bus

- 2-shot photo-op event
- the bus tour took fans to the the park where Sayu used to play, also the route she took to school. her places of memories.

Sayu's special live

1.Sungoi My Birthday
2.Lalala no Pipipi
3.My Days For You
4.Haru Beautiful Everyday
5.Lemon iro to Milk Tea
6.Watashi no Jidai
7.1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii
8.Loving you Forever
9.Happy Daisakusen

Staff decorated the stage, more cake, fan message banner

http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 85712.html

Sayu's next message card, schedule for Day 3 7/14
Last edited by Amped on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 am

Morning Musume. '14 FC event Play Moni DVD

Amped
High Priest

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 am

Sohee wrote:Maybe you should watch a H!P concert to see how they do things before you try to... make sense out of something that doesn't.

I do watch H!P concerts. Thank you very much.

I'm basically saying that I don't think there were any alternate outfits for the concert. Simple.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 am

BerryzCelebration wrote:Stop being an asshole. Seriously, your attitude is never needed.

There was nothing really special in the concert for them to change costumes. Like, the beginning, Kenshuusei and guest performances, medley, end. By the medley, the were probably changed into their other single outfits (TokiSora, Futsuu, Kanashiki Heaven, S/nileage's new single's second A side, Black Butterfly.). And then the concert ended.

So unless I see a picture of them in different outfits, then... I'm sticking to my thought.

I thought the exact same thing when I watched the clip. But I didn't voice it. Good thing too, or I'd be the one on the short end of the grumpy stick. xD

This was my thought process.
They opened the concert in single outfits, then switched to the other single outfits after the MC with Sayumi's Birthday cake.
Part of me thinks it's budget issues. You have your entire project of girls doing 2 singles that need 2 outfits. That's a lot of money being spent and obviously they need to get their monies worth out of the outfits. Take into account that they are also doing 2 different concerts. That's a lot of costumes on what is probably a shoe string budget. Looking over the last H!P concert, they did have a lot more costumes but then again the concerts are a much larger setlist.

After the Trainee's performed and Makoto had an MC. That's when they would have likely changed into another outfit. They probably had one more after that during the medley. If the 2nd concert has shuffles. I can see them spending the majority of their budget over there on outfits for groups. Anyway, that's my opinion on the mater at the moment.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 am

+Kyu wrote:
BerryzCelebration wrote:Stop being an asshole. Seriously, your attitude is never needed.

There was nothing really special in the concert for them to change costumes. Like, the beginning, Kenshuusei and guest performances, medley, end. By the medley, the were probably changed into their other single outfits (TokiSora, Futsuu, Kanashiki Heaven, S/nileage's new single's second A side, Black Butterfly.). And then the concert ended.

So unless I see a picture of them in different outfits, then... I'm sticking to my thought.

I thought the exact same thing when I watched the clip. But I didn't voice it. Good thing too, or I'd be the one on the short end of the grumpy stick. xD

This was my thought process.
They opened the concert in single outfits, then switched to the other single outfits after the MC with Sayumi's Birthday cake.
Part of me thinks it's budget issues. You have your entire project of girls doing 2 singles that need 2 outfits. That's a lot of money being spent and obviously they need to get their monies worth out of the outfits. Take into account that they are also doing 2 different concerts. That's a lot of costumes on what is probably a shoe string budget. Looking over the last H!P concert, they did have a lot more costumes but then again the concerts are a much larger setlist.

After the Trainee's performed and Makoto had an MC. That's when they would have likely changed into another outfit. They probably had one more after that during the medley. If the 2nd concert has shuffles. I can see them spending the majority of their budget over there on outfits for groups. Anyway, that's my opinion on the mater at the moment.

Let's be honest, when am I not in this position :mikihead:?
BerryzCelebration

Postby Jessi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:32 am

BerryzCelebration wrote:They need to start throwing in stuff that we'd never think they'd perform again. Like 2004-2009 songs (Please bring Koko ni Iruzee! And SONGS back, omfg.).

But then again, people probably wouldn't be familiar with the songs.

The Platinum Era has some REALLY good dance songs and I would love a concert for Morning Musume that had updated dances to the old morning musume songs. That way even though newer fans may have not heard the songs they will be mesmerized by the dances and still enjoy the performance. AND NOT just in the melody. Bringing back old songs for the melody is great, but I would love more full performances!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:08 am

Jessi wrote:
BerryzCelebration wrote:They need to start throwing in stuff that we'd never think they'd perform again. Like 2004-2009 songs (Please bring Koko ni Iruzee! And SONGS back, omfg.).

But then again, people probably wouldn't be familiar with the songs.

The Platinum Era has some REALLY good dance songs and I would love a concert for Morning Musume that had updated dances to the old morning musume songs. That way even though newer fans may have not heard the songs they will be mesmerized by the dances and still enjoy the performance. AND NOT just in the melody. Bringing back old songs for the melody is great, but I would love more full performances!

I totally agree, I loved the Platinum Era. But they have to focus on their current music than their old music. I hope we get full Platinum era song performance at Sayumi's graduation. That, or Eri/Reina tagging along.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Amped » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:04 am

Mezamashi early morning news 7.14.14

Morning Cross TV

MaidigiTV

daily newspaper - Momochi stealing Sayu's birthday spotlight
Last edited by Amped on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby stam4o » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 am

Momo is so lovely here <3
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project