H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby DJChisato1 » Thu May 09, 2024 3:01 pm

I had been hoping for a Netflix partnership.
My VPN doesn't give me access to Hulu Japan. :crying:
(Didn't even know there was a Hulu Japan :fear: )
Maybe someone else will have better luck.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby JonCC » Thu May 09, 2024 3:20 pm

Reminder that Hulu Japan (like Yahoo Japan before it) is a completely different entity from the Hulu in the US.

Which means:

Can I access Hulu Japan from outside of Japan?

Unfortunately, you can not access the service from outside of Japan.
Hulu Japan (http://www.hulu.jp) is only available within Japan due to streaming rights restrictions.

*Hulu.com account can be used only within the US domestically.
*Access from a specific network, such as US military base, using VPN and anonymous proxy is not supported.

https://help.hulu.jp/hc/en-us/articles/ ... e-of-Japan
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Zunu » Thu May 09, 2024 3:22 pm

Amped wrote:Image

The forced perspective in that photo makes Eripon look huge. If I didn't already know who they were I would just assume she was giant compared to them.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Thu May 09, 2024 5:49 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri May 10, 2024 12:55 am

Amped wrote:"Juice=Juice 10th Anniversary Concert Tour 2023 Final ~Juicetory~" Blu-ray and DVD, release is May 29th.
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKXN-50125/
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKBN-50264/

"Juice=Juice 10th Anniversary Concert Tour 2023 Final ~Juicetory~" Blu-ray and DVD
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0CYGLX6DG
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri May 10, 2024 1:32 pm

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '24 will be the opening act for "Morning Musume. '24 Concert Tour Spring MOTTO MORNING MUSUME. FINAL" @ Budokan
http://www.helloproject.com/news/17376/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat May 11, 2024 3:49 am

Morning Musume. '24 Inoue Haruka's 18th Birthday (5/6) at Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall 5.10.24

Her first birthday event.

MC Sawayaka Goro

1st event
1. Shuukatsu Sensation (Tsubaki Factory)
*When the performance started, Inoue Haruka appeared on stage dressed in her AOYAMA suit.

- Opening Talk :
~ "I'm Inoue Haruka and I turned 18 on May 6th"
~ First, she explained that the reason why she chose to perform "Shuukatsu Sensation", was because she wanted to wear a suit, and that her birthday, May 6th, is also the anniversary of the founding of AOYAMA.
Inoue said that the suit she is wearing now is also the one he wore during the photo shoot.
~ When she was deciding on the song to sing at the birthday event, she didn't really know what it was, but as she was listening to it, she got just into it, so she sang it for the event.
~ Inoue said that she saw everyone in the audience bowing during the song, she almost laughed, but she endured it and thought it was pretty funny.
~ "What do you think my mother gave me as a birthday present?" Inoue asked. She complained a little that she got a toy that could talk, but she was an adult now, and then her sister also gave her a toy, too! Making her ask how old she was. Inoue said, "I want to open it when I get home."
~ MC Sawayaka Goro entered the stage and asked her questions.
~ Talking about being on Spring Tour
Sawayaka "I know you've been all over the country, but what did you like about the Zunda Shake in Sendai?
Inoue said that when he first heard about the Zunda Shake, she wondered if it was really delicious, but it really was!
- "Haru-san's Worries and Concerns Consultation Room" corner : Inoue draws from a box and answer the worries that were asked in advance.
Q. "I go to karaoke, but what are your tips on how to become a better singer and what have you learned from joining Morning Musume?
Inoue answered, "It's the feeling of liking to sing." She said that she was told that she should sing with a rhythm of 16 beats, so she advised her to keep the rhythm.
Q. "I get nervous easily, how do I counteract nervousness?"
Inoue's answer: "I also would like to know" Inoue says that she gets so nervous before a concert or other events that she gets sick. But once she gets going, she can handle it. Inoue said that the most nervous she has ever been was not at the unveiling, but when she sang and danced.
Q. "I'm easily moved to tears and cry when I'm happy or surprised, so how do I hold back the tears?"
Inoue: "You don't have to hold it in, do you?" Inoue said it is better than having dry eyes.
She said she is the type of person who never cries and never cries in front of others.

- VTR "Haru-san's Photo Gallery" (BGM is Wakaindashi!) : Haru-san was shown a slideshow of photos from when she was a baby to when she was in the first grade of elementary school.

Outfit change to her Mint Green colored dress.

- Haru pair Memory game : Predict what two fans selected by lottery have in common in the seat. If the two people are matched on up to three questions, the pair will be formed.
~ Some trivia about Inoue that they found out through the game
Favorite subject is science.
Favorite fruits are melon, watermelon, strawberry
Favorite cake is cheesecake.

- Harusan Helping Hands : Memory quiz in which fans can also help. Inoue has to memorize 18 items in 18 seconds. However, 5 people from the seats selected by lottery can help her and answer together if they don't know the answer, and if they get all the answers correct, the game will be cleared. They had to memorize "strawberry varieties" and if they clear the game, they will get strawberries. Inoue started naming the different types, and needed help with the last one. They successfully answered all the questions and cleared the game.

Live corner :
2. Kuyashi Namida Porori (Nakazawa Yuko)
3. Single Bed (Sharan Q)
MC : "I was able to see Nakazawa-san's rehearsal of "Kuyashi Namida Porori" at the H!P 25th Anniversary concert, and I was so moved that I thought 'she is a legend'. Inoue said that she sang the song because she was a senior whom she respected.
About "Single Bed", Inoue said, "I sang this song because it is a familiar song that I have known for a long time before I knew Hello! Project."
4. Furusato (Morning Musume.)
5. Be Alive (Morning Musume.)
MC : Inoue said that "Furusato" was one of her favorite songs and that it was a good song. She explained that she had been listening to the song a lot and her mother had asked her to sing it at her birthday event, so she chose it.
Inoue said that "Be Alive" was just a great song and she liked it very much. The song was really about peace, and that we should all continue to pray for peace together.
6. Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito (Mitsui)

Ending Talk :
~ Inoue said that everyone was unison, and said she had a lot of fun and felt like singing a lot because the concert was so short compared to the usual concerts.
~ Inoue said that she wondered if she would have enough time to practice for the birthday event, but she was happy to be able to perform 6 songs. She would like to perform more songs next year, and that she would be happy if the audience would come next year.

2nd event
Same setlist

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/ent ... 02909.html

Since this is her first birthday event, Sawayaka Goro wanted to do something in commemoration. He went to the bookstore to buy Inoue Haruka a present. It is a book appropriately titled "Haru-san". He bought it after seeing the cover and title. He didn't even know what the book was about. LOL. He gave the present after the event and got her reaction.
https://ameblo.jp/tokihide/entry-12851719390.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Sat May 11, 2024 6:00 am

Amped wrote:1. Shuukatsu Sensation (Tsubaki Factory)
2. Kuyashi Namida Porori (Nakazawa Yuko)
3. Single Bed (Sharan Q)
4. Furusato (Morning Musume.)
5. Be Alive (Morning Musume.)
6. Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito (Mitsui)

Now that's certainy an ambitous setlist for a first timer.
Even throwing in some Sharan Q. :thumbs-up:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Tue May 14, 2024 8:06 am

Morning Musume. '24 Okamura Homare's 19th Birthday (5/9) event

MC Sawayaka Goro

1st event
Opening Talk :
~ To the audience, "Yaa-ho!" Thank you!" and waved to the audience as she walked down the aisles before going on stage.
~ When she arrived on stage, she greeted the audience and introduced herself by saying, "I'm Okamura Homare, and I turned 19 on May 9th.
~ Okamura explained that haven't been able to "descend" the aisles at Hello! Project concerts, so she decided to do it to see the faces of the fans.
~ Okamura was asked about the new members. She said that at first the new members were concentrating so much that they were dancing while looking diagonally up and thinking, which was only possible at first, but now they smile when their eyes meet when they are dancing.
~ When asked how she was feeling since she turned 19 years old a few days ago, Okamura said that it was not because she turned 19 years old, but because she graduated from high school last time, so she got her nails done and got her ears pierced, and she was enjoying the change.
Okamura: "I want to dye my hair as soon as possible."
Goro: "Like Yokoyan suddenly."
Okamura: "My Senpai goes all out, but I want to go at it gradually."

VTR Birthday message from BEYOOOOONDS Hirai Miyo
- "Okamura Ranking" : Okamura creates a ranking, and if a fan selected by lottery can correctly guess what the number is, they will receive a handwritten message as a gift.
- Bond of the same generation : Okamura Homare answers a questionnaire quiz about Kitagawa Rio and Yamazaki Mei. This was a quiz project to test whether or not the 15th gen members have a strong bond with each other since they have been together for 5 years.

Live corner :
1. Akai Freesia (Melon Kinenbi)
2. Kindan Shoujo (Juice=Juice)
3. Otona no Tochuu (S/mileage)
4. Doki! Kouiu no ga Koi na no? (Eri~na Canary Club)
MC
5. Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni (Morning Musume.)

Ending talk :
~ Okamura said she was happy and happy to be able to wear her favorite costume, sing her favorite songs, and create a space with her favorite people.
~ I wanted to sing "Otona no Tochuu (On the Way to Adulthood)" since this my last teenager this year, and I also wanted to sing "Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni", which is one of my favorite karaoke songs and I have sung it to Yonemura Kirara a lot.
She then said, "I'm doing my best thanks to your support, so I hope you will continue to support me."

2nd event
Same setlist

https://ameblo.jp/tokihide/entry-12852109865.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66Q3_qRM7Y/

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds/entry-12852085903.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed May 15, 2024 1:49 pm

ANGERME Sasaki Rikako & Kamikokuryo Moe FC event 2024 ~RIKAMIKO II~ @ Itabashi Culture Hall Tokyo 5.14.24.

- After the announcement that the show was about to start, fans started to call out "Rikamiko" in unison, and then it became dark and the show started.

1st event
1. Itooshikutte Gomen ne (Country Girls)
2. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! (Kenshuusei)
- Opening Talk :
~ Intro
Sasaki "Rikamiko no Rikako, Sasaki Rikako to...
Kamiko "Rikamiko no Kamiko, Kamikokuryo Moe"
Both "Rikamiko Dessssu!"
~ Sasaki-san said that when there was a Rikamiko event about 2 years ago, there were no goods available, but this time there will be goods! The two announced that the goods would be on sale from 6pm and asked if anyone had bought them.

- Q&A corner :
Question: "What do you do when you are down or tired?"
Kamiko says she sleeps on the balcony and has a camping chair.
Last time she was too tired to stay inside the house, so she spent the night outside.
Sasaki says that she sleeps and doesn't leave the house all day, and that she used to be an outdoor person, but now she is an indoor person, and she wonders if this is what it means to grow old.
Question: "Do you ever get into fights?"
Rikako explained that there are no big fights, and that she hates it when people talk about it, as if she was like that back then. Kamiko also said that there were no cracks in the relationship and that it was a matter of trust between them
Question, "If you were in the same gen. class, what would you call each other?"
Sasaki thought she would be "Kami".
Kamiko recalled that Muro-san called Rikako "Sasaaki" and then "Rika-chan" and not "Rikako".
Question: "What is the one thing that neither of us can compete with the other for?"
Both of them said there are a lot of things.
Sasaki recalls that when Kamiko joined the group, she thought that Sasaki was nice because of her small stature and was sulking when she was not told that she was cute.
Kamiko answered that Sasaki's expressive power, facial muscles, and beautiful eyelashes are some of the things she likes about her.
Question, "What has changed in your relationship since you met?"
Kamiko answered that they are probably very different from each other, but they have been together for a long time, so they don't think they will change.
Sasaki also answered that the atmosphere between them has not changed.
Question: "What is your most memorable experience with each?"
Kamiko answered, "Our first Disney trip," and Sasaki answered, "My first photo folder was from that time, so I have a picture of Kami at the top of the folder."
Kamiko "Also, on Halloween, Sasaki came to my house and made omelette rice, and the time she also tried to put on my pants..."
Sasaki "You don't have to say anything unnecessary!"
Kamiko "That was so funny!"
Question: "What is your most memorable tour moment together?
Kamiko answered that the early days were the most memorable, and Sasaki answered that the live house tour and "Things that change and things that stay the same" were also memorable.
Looking back on those days, the two said it was a lot of work but a lot of fun.
Sasaki was very determined to win the competition by herself. Thankfully, ANGERME is getting bigger now, but there was a long period when we changed our name from S/mileage and it was like, "Oh, S/mileage," and "we were struggling to make it work. It wasn't a bad time, it wasn't a negative time, but it was a fun time."
Question: "What is your favorite part of each other?"
Kamiko answered, "I like her lips. They are so beautiful."
Sasaki said, "All of Kami is cute, but if I had to pick one, I would say her nose. If I had to say one more thing, I would say her mole. While actually touching Kamiko's mole, she explained that there was another mole and that the position of the mole was like a star.
Kamiko said, "I'm glad! I've been wanting to remove it."
Sasaki "Sorry! Don't take it off! It's very cute."

Live corner :
3. Futari wa NS (Kira☆Pika)
4. VERY BEAUTY (Berryz Kobo)
5. Ame no Naka no Kuchibue (Juice=Juice)
6. I&YOU&I&YOU&I (Tanpopo)
MC
7. Are Kore Shitai! (Juice=Juice)
8. Dokidoki Baby (Mano)
9. Chou HAPPY SONG (Berryz Kobo ×C-ute)
MC
10. Happy Daisakusen (Morning Musume.)

Ending : Both of them took a commemorative selfie taken with the fans in the background.
Ending talk : Sasaki said that she was grateful for the many jobs she had received, although she was still feeling a bit overwhelmed before her graduation.
Sasaki's last impressions "I wanted to show my perfect self, but it was a warm space, and it was not like work, but like "Let's Play" where everyone gathered, which was healing, and I had a lot of fun laughing with everyone and being with my family."
Kamiko: "You're making me teary-eyed!"
Sasaki: "Let me keep this face for a while."

Kamiko's last impressions : "I really enjoyed the second Rikamiko, and I definitely want to do it a third time, so I don't have to be sad about it. I told her that our relationship will not change even after graduation, and we made a passionate vow, 'Let's do it a third time!'" and exchanged passionate pledges.

2nd event
Same setlist

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 21113.html

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 96159.html

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12852212766.html

Last edited by Amped on Wed May 15, 2024 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project