H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby koregaboku » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Meimi being in that group confuses me.
She's S/mileage... Doing a S/mileage song... in a shuffle group.
What?

Personally for me I enjoy shuffle groups precisely to watch girls sing songs that aren't in their groups discography. Not to watch a girl sing a song that her group sings at every concert anywa.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Starra » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:55 pm

They're all 15 :lol: . Or they were when the concert was performed.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Kravius Pila » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Okay, listen. Please understand that there's a huge difference between the performance of a song by the original group and a shuffle performance. MM。have had months to sharpen their Help me!!
... Huh... Calm down ok ? Well About shuffle unit that's true. They don't have time for this. But I spoke about all cover in H!P.
So ...yeh my post wasn't really smart. XD

And yes I'm french, my english level is bad. I understand, but really I have trouble for writing. :whistling:
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Starra » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:10 pm

If it's a recorded cover, that's a bit different. I, personally, was strictly speaking about live performances.

For the record, I think your English is fine -- you just probably came across harsher than you were intending to be. I've never had trouble understanding your posts or anything, so don't worry! I just get sick of people who complain about things when it's not really warranted, but as I said, it's not just you who does that :).
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Kravius Pila » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:48 pm

But I spoke about live cover!! X'DD
Ok I think it's a big misunderstanding about my last posts.
... and I'll post again to rewrite that...

Maybe shuffle units are less time of work as original groups, but in generality it's not really about the time, but suffle units' members and lines, who sings what.
AND! And, I think that Juice=S/mile combo is better than MM (on the whole, not point by point, each member has her style). BUT, but better than the first performances of Help me!! (with and without Reina). =p
Then NOW, yes it's logical than MM is better, one year is passed. x) Riho and Sakura have progressed so much and it' becoming divine. :notworthy:

( Oh you understand everything ? So , read english comments and use a little Google trad make it better ! x'D)
//////

Masaki is and will always be cute. =3
Last edited by Kravius Pila on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 pm

+Kyu wrote:I'm off to see C-ute's Naruchika today in Kagawa. Will be my first time seeing them perform. Tomorrow will be Juice=Juice in Hitoshima. It'll be interesting going from an arena concert in Yokohama to smaller more intimate venues. I don't thinknive ever seen anyone talk about the Naruchika/ live concerts so I've really no idea what to expect. Should be interesting.

You get there. You stand around. You go up and buy goods. They start calling the numbers on the tickets. You better know japanese numbers. You get in line. Oh but make sure you have 500 yen on you. You need to buy a drink card. You go inside with half your ticket and your drink card. You exchange the card for a drink and then you go in. They put girls to the right of they wanted and everyone else went to the left. My knee got swollen from my train ride do I went to the girls side and leaned against the wall. Concert started. Basically same set list That was posted but with I Miss You. Then in the middle MC something magical happened. Three people won cheki photos. Two done by Mai of Airi and Nakky with a pose of their choice and one of a Solo Mai. They thre the ticket stubs out of the box and the second one was mine! :D so excited!!! They wrote a little message on it and dated it. I got it after the concert at the goods table. After that concert went on and finished with one last song and then we all got a handshake with the girls. So much more entertaining than a concert hall. I recommend if you can, try to go to one. Think of it like MM in NYC.

Tomorrow I go see Juice=Juice in Hiroshima.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:07 am

^o.o You're so lucky! I'm glad you had fun. :)
Can you post the cheki? xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Jessi » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:33 am

koregaboku wrote:...

Meimi being in that group confuses me.
She's S/mileage... Doing a S/mileage song... in a shuffle group.
What?

Personally for me I enjoy shuffle groups precisely to watch girls sing songs that aren't in their groups discography. Not to watch a girl sing a song that her group sings at every concert anywa.

Well Meimei wasn't in the group when Yume Miru 15 was released at least.

Also I don't know why everyone is taking the shuffles so seriously. I love all the groups songs and I love all the groups. Seeing the groups sing each other's songs is fun and most of the time they don't match up, but that's not the point.

And guys I NEED a shuffle group with Sakura and Memei and all the strong singers of H!P
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 am

OH MY GOSH.
That yume miru was AMAZING. :D :D :D
Why can't we have a group, Meimi, Akari, Karin, Masaki?
Their voices work SO well together!!!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby sukibeam » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 am

I'm just shaking my head lol

I figure, enjoy it for what it is - if you think it's better than the original then fantastic! If not, move on and only listen to the original. Either way, you have girls who worked hard to put on a performance, and knocking on them over small things is unnecessary unless you're in a position to correct their mistakes (which I'm pretty sure none of us are).

That being said, I think it was a pretty good performance of Help Me and they all seemed to enjoy performing it. The YM15Sai video was also good :) Akari has really improved in the vocals!
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project