Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Sun May 03, 2015 1:18 am

If these girls don't get a CM for some juice or other fruity drink at some point, I'll be very upset.

Sun May 03, 2015 5:56 am

JonCC wrote:Momochi, Ishida Ayumi & Oda Sakura birthday FC digests

I gotta say, its impressive how much UF* has seemed to learn in a short amount of time.
Momo's event for instance is showcased as a mix between talk and singing because Momo is one of the few that does both equally well. (Sidenote, I think Momo might be having her "Sayu" moment where she goes from narcissistic annoyance to sharp-witted hilarious and I'm loving it).

Ayumin is a great dancer but lacks in vocal so they pushed that Ayumin can (pleasant surprise) hold a talk style event and keep it going. We only got a tiny clip of her singing.
Sakura on the other hand is a great vocalist but has that Risako-esque shy/timid aura about her so they loaded us up with vocals.

UF* seems to be stepping away from the cookie-cutter mold of idols and showing us that H!P is full of different idols that are good at different things.

Sun May 03, 2015 9:31 am

You should praise the girls too. For birthday event, the girls have much more control on what they want to do. Of course, the management will suggest them what to do. For example, they will say Sakura should show off her singing, but Sakura actually picked most of the songs in the setlist herself. The girls have some power to decide what is best for them. I think what is showing here is that UF knows the girls very well, and they know how to train the girls to make them realize their potential.

Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 am

Coverage of J=J's concert.
Includes footage of their new songs Chikutaku watashi no shun (2:21) and Tsuzuiteiku STORY (4:50)

Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 am

Yuuka is my favorite H!P leader. xD
Her announcing is so awesome. xD And she's so happy when she does it. xD Those faces at the beginning...

Mon May 04, 2015 6:53 am

Juice=Juice has improved a lot in the last year. Everyone was solid in the footage. Yuka is the best. :heart:

Mon May 04, 2015 10:00 am

That's one thing I'm going to be sad about not really getting to see with CG or even KFactory, since CG is pretty polished already and KFactory doesn't seem to be that weak in singers or dancers honestly. J=J were really raw when they started doing indies. Watching Watashi to Iu Mae indies version and then this digest clip is... just amazing how good they've gotten in a short time. They all can hold their lines really well voice wise, and no one looks awkward anymore.

Mon May 04, 2015 10:21 am

I think CG has room for vocal improvement, but I agree with Kobushi not being so raw since they were all experienced trainees before debuting, unlike J=J who basically only had Aina, Karin, and Sayuki with a lot of training experience. Tsubaki may or may not be a raw ish group, though I think they might be just that.

Mon May 04, 2015 10:09 pm

new photo for Triangle musical:

Wed May 06, 2015 6:07 pm

More of Juice=Juice's first concert in the news…

Amped wrote:Next year's goal : Nippon Budokan and more performances across the country. (planning to perform 220 total)

Post a reply