H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri May 29, 2015 5:34 am

^ That silhouette looks so cool, and that full (?) audience photo is outstanding. They've come far!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Fri May 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '15 Gradation tour final at Budokan 5.27.15

Budokan setlist : Pattern A from tour.
viewtopic.php?p=182980#p182980

Pattern A changes at the very end of Budokan setlist:
15.Resonant Blue

16.The Matenrou Show
17.Ai no Gundan
18.Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
19.Password is 0
20.Wagamama kinomama Ai no Joke
21.What is LOVE?

Encore
22.Ima Koko Kara
MC - no announcements
Surprise Encore change :
23.Mikan (silver confetti tape falls in the venue)
24.Namidacchi

end.

Morning Musume. '15 Gradation tour final at Budokan (concert recording)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wj5jp0v5veos3ie
Last edited by Amped on Sun May 31, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri May 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Amped wrote:Sayashi Riho's 17th birthday event at Differ Ariake 5.28.15

Moderator : Suzuki Kanon
Surprise guest : actress Ayano Fukuda

1.DESTINY LOVE
2.Glory Days
3.Yattaruchan (duet with Suzuki Kanon)
4.Mikazuki (AYAKA cover)
5.Jishin motte yume wo motte tobitatsu kara

Sayashi Riho Birthday event 2015 (LQ fan recording)

MC+Sayashi corner 0~44min.
Mini Live ~44min.
http://www.mediafire.com/?88g29vq49xtp04j

Sayashi Riho - Jishin motte yume wo motte tobitatsu kara (LQ fan recording)
http://www.mediafire.com/?neoa73lsqd4av89
Amped
High Priest

Postby Menno » Sat May 30, 2015 12:11 am

Just came back through the rain from the final concert of the C-ute Naruchika Live house tour at Liquidroom in Ebisu, with Tokyo being the last prefecture they performed during this tour.

You can't go wrong with a C-ute live house performance. Just them performing song from all over their catalog, no dress changes, a bit of interaction with the crowd during the MCs, and an handshake event to round it all up.

This was actually my 1st sole C-ute concert I attended. I've seem them live before together with Berryz, at the Hina fest and a summer concert, but never just them. For my t-shirt I went vintage, I brought my Berryz Kamen vs. Cutie Rangers Yokohama Arena Concert 2008 t-shirt.

That was also the concert that gave me a obsession with one of their members, if you remember me from JPM you should know who I'm talking about. Yes, I'm working to a climax at the end with the handshake event.

For my Kingblade, I took my new Angerme one, since it also got all the colors of C-ute and I can switch back and forth and not just one direction like my old one which I bought at Tokyu Hands a couple of years ago. (Interesting fact, you don't see those chemical light sticks anymore at the concert, it's all LED now). But never mind the color switching, I only did it with one MC since I had chosen my color for today beforehand. And of course it was the color of that one member which had become my obsession.

Yellow

I went completely yellow today, from start to finish during the songs.

Yes I went for Maimai, the girl of my nightmares after getting several stares of the girl that was once known as the large sunglasses wearing Se-ku-shi DJ.

Being taller then most of the people in the crowd really pays of at such a small hall. I wasn't really standing to close to the stage, more close halfway in the hall but I could see them pretty good and not unimportant, they could see me. It's pretty basic, but I like them to notice me. It's that I do stuff to get attention, I'm just want them to see that I enjoy the show. If you got a big smile on your face and you are going along with all the songs, they also show their appreciation by smiling back.

So after the concert it's a long wait until the handshake starts, and in this case the girls in the female section came first. And then more waiting, then came the general public, also enough girls there, not all of them mind standing together with all the guys. More waiting, as the hall empties slowly, with the crew encouraging people to move faster, which is always completely useless as the speed of the handshake dictates how fast everything goes. They ended up making a line, which also didn't really work out.

Anyway, I didn't have a bag on me so I didn't have to put it in the plastic bag they hand out, (H!P handshake events are for a large part responsible for the plastic soup in the Pacific Ocean). Check my hands, I don't have anything nasty on them. And then it goes....

The story would have been better if Maimai was last in line, but she was second after Nakky. I don't know if the person in front of me skipped her but she was already waiting to give me a hand. I got a bit more time with her then the other girls, but I was so excited that I really couldn't say anything special anyway. And I was of course Maimai's response, the previous handshake, last year, she was still her grumpy self.....

:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Hell yes

She not just gave me a big smile, she was very enthusiastic!

It really caught me of guard, I rushed, Chisato, who I could give a wave at the end when she had a short moment to look at me again. Then Maimi who is always nice, come on, can you imagine her grumpy or angry or something, impossible. At the end Airi, the person in front of me who rushed the others was probably only interested in her, since she was still busy with him when I arrived at her. But she rebounded quickly, she also waved back after I finished the handshake which I always do.

Then came the realization, Maimai, miss Hagiwara Mai, also known as Hagi... I finally got a smile from her, I'm still buzzing about it, it's just crazy, this can't be real. It's simply ridiculous, even more so on how I go on and on about it. If this for any reason at all would be my last trip to Japan to see H!P I wouldn't mind it. I've seen Berryz Kobo too many times, I went to Mano Erina's first and last solo concerts. I shaked hands with Komine Momoka, yes Komine Momoka. I fell in love with Wada Ayaka, over and over again, it just can't be helped. And now I can add to that list Mai's smile... the circle has been rounded as if it was the Yamanote Line.

I don't hope of course this is my last trip, it just wants me to go more. And the concerts haven't ended yet, tomorrow it continuous with THE Possiboooo, who I had to disappoint several times when they asked me I would go to their concerts the last 2 years. Now I haven't come across them yet, but that doesn't doesn't stop me from going.

ps. excuse my language, it might sound a bit erratic some times because of the rambling. I wouldn't have done it better if I had wrote it in my native language, which is Dutch.

AHHH MAIMAI, I think I have fallen in love. :love:

ps. Still need to write my Angerme review, maybe when I get home next week
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby KeriChan12 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:17 am

^Awesome summary! Always nice to hear other fan's stories (expecially from a fellow Dutchie!).
KeriChan12
Senior Initiate

Postby Starra » Sat May 30, 2015 12:30 am

I think she may have finally grown out of her bitchiness :lol: . Although I'm still convinced she's bitchy, despite what some of her kouhai say lol.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Celedam » Sat May 30, 2015 1:45 am

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat May 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Amped wrote:Juice=Juice is invited to perform at an idol live event called "@ JAM 2015" on 5/30
http://natalie.mu/music/news/143901

@ JAM 2015 - BS-SkyPerfecTV Live broadcast now

Opening (2pm)

Juice=Juice performing at 6:45pm
http://at-jam.jp/live/
Last edited by Amped on Sun May 31, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat May 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Morning Musume。'15 Budokan Concert English Report by Mitsui Aika
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 8244612427

Aika wrote more on her blog
http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry-12033088250.html
Last edited by Amped on Sun May 31, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Panic Nancy » Sun May 31, 2015 12:17 am

Amped wrote:Juice=Juice is invited to perform at an idol live event called "@ JAM 2015" on 5/30
http://natalie.mu/music/news/143901

Magic of Love '15

Sayuki. XD :heart:
Panic Nancy
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project