H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Sun May 01, 2016 8:51 am

in this recording of the most recent MC from the Morning Musume. '16 concert, Maa-chan is talking non-stop :

Maa-chan and Nakanishi Kana should have a talking contest
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Sun May 01, 2016 10:19 am

That was absolutely brilliant. Haachin complimented her perfectly here lol. Maachan also spent the entire time talking about 12th Gen and her reactions to each member when they joined.

She also 6th Gen'ed the MC lol, went too long cause she was caught up in her talk.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Mon May 02, 2016 12:40 am

Amped wrote:Kobushi Factory is invited to perform at a 5 day idol festival event called "Music Park 2016" at Hibiya park's smaller outdoor theater venue on the first day, 5/1. admission is free.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 38be8c7752
http://musicpark.jp/performer/
http://musicpark.jp/

Music Park 2016 at Hibiya Park 5/1/16

Kobushi Factory setlist
1.Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan
2.Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
MC intro
3.Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
4.Koi no Jubaku
5.This is Unmei
6.Nen ni wa nen (Nen iri)
MC - thoughts about this year's first open air live
7.Sakura Night Fever

https://twitter.com/mito_idol/status/726691900686655488

https://twitter.com/miyuuurin/status/726774452646596610

https://twitter.com/idolrenaissance/sta ... 8755659776

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon May 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello! Shop Akihabara "Senya Ichiya" The 30th Night talk show event 5/11 - Tamura Meimi
http://www.shop.helloproject.com/offici ... 63144.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue May 03, 2016 1:11 am

Momochi's Otomomochi 24th Birthday FC Bus tour event 2016 DVD preview

ANGERME 2nd gen Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Tamura Meimi FC Event ~Amerika Party ☆ Quad ◯◯◯◯ Spring 2016~ DVD preview

Kobushi Factory Fujii Rio and Nomura Minami birthday events 2016 DVD preview

Oda Sakura ~Sakura no Shirabe 5~ and Ogata Haruna birthday events DVD preview
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Amped wrote:When Juice=Juice finishes their tour, they'll probably get Budokan the same time as Up Up Girls in the fall. Didn't the Budokan drama already gave you enough hints?

surprise announcement on Hello! Station, Juice=Juice will be performing at Nippon Budokan at the end of their tour on 11/7.
https://youtu.be/S6MuWrxnx4A?t=20m27s

It was also announced today at Juice=Juice's concert at Nakano Sun Plaza
http://natalie.mu/music/news/186061
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2071206/full/

Up Up Girls Budokan 11/8. Juice=Juice Budokan 11/7. Juice=Juice going to Budokan before Up Up Girls.
Amped
High Priest

Postby resop2 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:42 pm

I smell an invasion angle!
resop2
Skeptic

Postby peterg3n » Wed May 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:When Juice=Juice finishes their tour, they'll probably get Budokan the same time as Up Up Girls in the fall. Didn't the Budokan drama already gave you enough hints?

surprise announcement on Hello! Station, Juice=Juice will be performing at Nippon Budokan at the end of their tour on 11/7.
https://youtu.be/S6MuWrxnx4A?t=20m27s

It was also announced today at Juice=Juice's concert at Nakano Sun Plaza
http://natalie.mu/music/news/186061
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2071206/full/

Up Up Girls Budokan 11/8. Juice=Juice Budokan 11/7. Juice=Juice going to Budokan before Up Up Girls.

Juice=Juice is trending right now on twittter
peterg3n
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kago Ai

Postby Amped » Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 am

Oha4 morning news 5/5/16 - Juice=Juice's Budokan announcement
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Thu May 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Just got out of ANGERME's first concert of the hall tour. I'll edit this post with details when I get home, but for now some highlights:

The setlist was varied and all the girls performed well.

ANGERNE win for having the coolest intro video ever. It's very CSI/House Opening Theme-esque with each girl adding paint to some white paint and swirling it around.

I hadn't read this anywhere else, but might have just missed it, but in Nana Korobi Murotan has taken Kanyon's place on the dance time and Kamiko got Murotan's lines.

EDIT: Under the cut
EDITEDIT: Thanks Starra! Going through the Set List I was able to organize things better and I remembered a couple more things I'd forgotten :D!

Spoiler: show
[st]Until someone else posts the official set list, I can't be 100% on what some of the songs are, and I might misremember the order.[/st]

When the music starts to play before the girls come out, it's something straight of a musical, very orchestra-tle. The music swells and then the screen goes on.

The Opening Video that plays as I mentioned above has a very CSI/Investigation vibe. It's muted in color and it had beakers set up. As each girl comes into the scene, with a serious face they take droppers and add colors to a basin of what looks to be white paint. Color comes into the video then as they then take rods and cut through the colors, making the paint swirl. As each girl does it, their name appears on the screen giving us a moment to cheer. There's a cool reveal at the end as well, but I'll leave that spoiler-free for whenever they get that intro up for you guys to see.

Then the music starts pumping. It's very rock-orientated. The girls come out and it's almost militaristic the way they stop and go. I got chills, then it goes into TsugiTsugi ZokuZoku. They go into Dondengaeshi after that, keeping the energy up. After their introductions, they go into Itoshima Distance and a bunch of album songs: Kakugo Shite and Ase Kaite Carnival. At the end of Carnival, Rinapuu gets a chair out. Maho goes to stand on it for the final pose and when the music changed I guessed it had to be Marionette 37 C. Maho played puppet master for a bit. The choreography for all these album songs are fantastic, by the way, but I really adored Marionette's the most. Takechan also got up on the chair at another point in the song to be a puppetmaster as well.

Next was an MC, I believe. It started out with Ayaka, Kamiko, Kananan and I think Takechan talking about things that Kamiko had experienced so far. They started talking about how they once had to divide up fruit between them all. Kananan recounted a moment where there were only 2 bananas and Kamiko pushed ahead of her to get one, despite the fact that Kananan is her senior. Kamiko gets embarrassed, but Kananan says that she's glad that Kamiko feels so comfortable around all of them already. I noticed this as well. Kamiko acts like she's always been there. This doesn't feel like her first tour as all. She is a natural on the stage.

When the rest of the girls come out, they decide to do a game type of thing. On the screen there are like nine or twelve different squares, each with a different word in it. The question is: What is the idea of 'youth' to you? It seems like the girls are supposed to answer with the same answer. ANGERME is very confident that they can do this, so on the count of three they shouted the answer... which was all different. Here are the answers:

Murotan: School Uniform
Rinapuu: Love
Kamiko: Being 17 Years Old
Meimei: (She muttered hers so I missed it unfortunately, but apparently it was an amusing answer)
Rikako: School Clubs
Takechan: Love
Kananan: "A Child's Prerogative" which I think was supposed to be a play on the phrase "An Adult's Prerogative"
Ayaka: Love
Maho: School Clubs.

Ayaka: We weren't even close to being all the same!

After that initial sweep of new songs, they go into a bunch of old songs and some covers. Staring off with Shin・Nippon no Susume! (Which I hadn't known really at all so yay, setlist help), Yumemiru 15 and Uchouten LOVE were two done in the middle as well as Fujimoto Miki's Boogie Train (which was awesome). Mystery Night was also done in the middle, making use of their outfits and black lights (which was damn cool).

Another Video pops up on the screen. The ANGERME crew is all cooking at a barbecue, perhaps a Hanami as there are a few lingering shots of Sakura in full bloom. They all look like they're having a lot of fun.

When the video is finished 2nd Gen and Ayaka come out and perform C-ute's Kimi wa Jitensha, it's the beginning of a medley where the Gens all sing with the other Gens (The only combination missed was Ayaka + 3rd Gen I believe). Samui Ne was 2nd and 3rd Gen... Kamiko and 2nd Gen were next (Chance Tourai!)... Kamiko and 3rd Gen(Eighteen Emotion)... and it ends with Ayaka and Kamiko singing Te wo Nigitte Arukitai together at first, with the rest of the girls joining in midway through. Then they perform the 3rd part of the newest single: Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru.

We get to our final MC which is AMERIKA. Music for the next song starts before they're even finished, for a comical entrance for the next song.

Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou's music blasts through and Rikako and the other girls yell at the audience to shout "Choi Kawa!" as is customary for the song. Rikako was one of the leads for this song and it's one of my favourite S/mileage songs so I was really happy with all of it. Next was Otome no Gyakushuu, another favourite. Kanyon's lines were given to Kamiko for the most part. After that was Nana Korobi Ya Oki, which Kamiko also gets a lot of lines in, and Murotan heats it up as one of the Dance Team. They round out this NEW SONGS - OLD SONGS - NEW SONGS sandwich with Gashin Shoutan and Taiki Bansei.

Tomo Yo was the "final" song. Because this was in Osaka, we of course did a very pink Kananan call as we waited for the Encore. When it was mentioned again later in an MC, she seemed to have gotten flustered over the NHK Hall calling her name and it glowing her color.

They came out again in gorgeous final costumes and started dancing around to Desugita Kui wa Utarenai. This is one of their best live songs in a huge list of great live songs that ANGERME has in their repertoire right now. I found myself completely rocking out to it.

Our real final MC came then and the girls all said their good-bye message. The only message that really stuck out was Rinapuu's. Instead of just doing the normal "Today was awesome, Goodbye!" she went "Has anyone got our new lightsticks!? Aren't they fantastic? They're so cute right! And now we know who the real fans are, because they won't be using any other king blade to cheer us on... right?" Her famous sharp-tongue struck out against the fans. She's got pretty excellent comedic timing when she wants to exercise it.

They are really cute light sticks, however, I myself bought one since I'd forgotten my MM ones at my house. :momochi:

All in all, even with the songs I didn't know, I had as much fun as I do at Morning Musume concerts. I'm sure their Live House performances are great as well, but I hope they're able to keep doing Concert Hall tours in the future so they can take advantage of all the cool effects.
Last edited by forgetmenots on Thu May 05, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project