H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby rikkikow » Sat May 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Amped wrote:yeah very expensive and last resort option. don't think skiptomarrue is going to try that first.

Curious, how much is expensive? Ball park range please.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby forgetmenots » Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 pm

^^Oh crap, wota went and gave Kanon a real graduation send off. I've heard speeches like this at every graduation I've attended here (Elementary School and even a version was done at my Kindergartens). I'm in tears just reading it.

VERY Rough translation:

Representative #1: To Suzuki Kanon who is going off to take off now to different stages from now on.
Men: From us (using male 'we')
Women: And us
Everyone: We want to tell you our feelings/emotions.
Representative #2: All of the memories, from the first time we saw Kanon until now.
Everyone: The Memories!
Representative: #3: The audition for Morning Musume. Tsunku...
Everyone: ?? (guessing it's one of Tsunku's notes or maybe something about how she resembled him?)
Representative #4: On the very first fanclub event, what you worked so hard at!
Everyone: The Pantomime!
Representative #5: The very first bus tour event, you showed us that you were a master at Tsukkomi during...
Everyone: Ramenja!
Representative #6: The Christmas Event! When you were paired up with the leader, Michishige Sayumi, and you nervously sang...
Everyone: Wa~ Merry PinXmas!
Representative #7: When you hurt your left leg and you were unable to do the...
Everyone: Countdown Concert.
Representative: #8: Even so, on your blog you worked hard to show everyone your bright smiling face!
Representative #1: At the New York Concert, you received the thunderous applause of...
Everyone: A Zukki Call
Representative #2: Whatever kind of moment it was, it is still an important memory!
Everyone: Memory!
Representative #3: The you who pulls silly faces that you wouldn't think an idol would do...
Representative #4: The you who in a large voice laughs excitedly.
Representative #5: The you who gets us excited and pumped up with her powerful singing voice.
Representative #6: The you who, no matter when or what cares for her fellow members! Every bit of it you...
Everyone: We love!
Representative #7: Thank you so much for all of the hard work you have done in the last 5 years.
Everyone: Thank you so much for the work!
Representative: #8: From this point on we will continue.
Everyone: For ever and ever, we will love you!

Translation may be awkward due to the call/response nature of it. The representatives would say a sentence clause that would describe the work that everyone would shout.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Sat May 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Amped wrote:Okai Chisato 22nd birthday event at Differ Ariake, 6/22
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=8749

announcement : Okai Chisato has symptoms of a raspy, hoarse voice and was examined at the hospital. She was diagnosed with a vocal cord nodule (singer's nodules) condition. After talking with the doctor, she will need surgery and treatment and will need recovery time after. She will have limited activities for awhile. Chisato will have the surgery and treatment after Budokan on 6/20 and her birthday event on 6/22. They will have a report of her progress from surgery.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=8839

Chisato's statement
http://ameblo.jp/c-ute-official/entry-12165111674.html

I thought Hagiwara Mai needed treatment more, but Chisato? Didn't see that coming.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun May 29, 2016 8:58 am

An announcement。

This is an announcement。

I announced this at today’s concert、
Since there had been noticeable symptoms of my voice cracking, I went to the hospital to get it looked at, and was diagnosed with 「vocal cord nodules」。

Having considered various things、 after the 20th June Nippon Budokan performance which is the final leg of this spring tour、 and the Okai birthday event on the 22nd of June、 I will start with treatment。

This doesn’t mean that I’m unable to sing or talk with my current voice、 but it’s possible that I might be able to sing even better once I’m cured、 and I’d like everyone who comes to my LIVE performances to hear me singing at 100%!! With that thought in mind、 in order to be able to perform even better in the future、 this decision was made with the future in mind!

There will be a period of time during the treatment where it will be necessary for me not to talk, so I will be restraining myself during activities、 but having discussed it deeply with the members and others around me、 that will be the time when I will dealing with treatment。

I’ll do my best in order to deliver you an even lovelier singing voice 、 and、 to heal as soon as possible、 so everyone, please wait!!

It will be fine for me to carry on with activities as usual up to the day of the operation、
So I’ll do my best at full power with the variety jobs I have!!

It may have been a sudden announcement、
But when I was announcing it at today’s concert、 I was actually really nervous、 so I think I might not have been able to get things through well、 so once again、 as I really wanted it to get across to everyone who has always been cheering me on、
I also made an announcement on the blog!!

I may have caused concern、 but I’m counting on you for your support!!

℃-ute Okai Chisato

http://blog-project.net/okai-chisato/248567
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Sun May 29, 2016 11:56 am

I'm glad she's so positive, and apparently caught the problem before it became a big issue.
boinsie
Guru

Postby downfrontguy » Sun May 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Well vocal nodule surgery is not necessarily a good thing for singers. Should really be the last resort and Chisato is only 22 or something. It appears to me that perhaps folks in Japan don't take the surgery as seriously.

While there are singers who went through the surgery and came out fine, there are also those had their singing voice/capacity permanently changed afterwards, almost always worse -or completely ruined in the case of Julie Andrews although such was an extreme case. Rod Stewart and Elton John are some examples. Some like Freddie Mercury refused the surgery in fear of damaging his vocal and just went on with the nodules. He did just fine without the surgery IMO.

I think Takahashi's vocal also changed a bit after the surgery but I don't pay attention enough to tell whether it got worse or not.
downfrontguy
Senior Initiate

Postby forgetmenots » Sun May 29, 2016 6:44 pm

^We don't know for sure how long the problem has been going on and how much she debated this, we're just getting the final decision now.

As for Ai, while it did change a bit, her singing voice is still pretty strong. She killed it during the Countdown Live in January. Though of course, her stamina might be different now, I wouldn't know for sure.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon May 30, 2016 6:01 am

Aichan's was definitely different for a little while, but she seems to have been able to retrain it.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon May 30, 2016 9:00 pm

setlist for Angerme's Budokan concert / Tamura Meimi's graduation concert seems to be mostly the same as the tour. There are a few order changes and a few songs added marked with an asterisk*. On the SKYPERFECTV broadcast, there is a whole lot of tears from the members already.

ANGERME Spring Concert Tour 2016 Kyuui Ittai ~Tamura Meimi Graduation SP~ 5/30/16

Opening Act
Seishun Manmannaka / Tsubaki Factory
Nen ni wa nen (nen iri) / Kobushi Factory

VTR introduction
1.Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku

2.Dondengaeshi
MC1
3.Itoshima Distance
4.Kakugoshite!
5.Ase Kaite Carnival
6.Marionette 37℃

MC2 - Yajima Maimi with her letter, Tamura, Ayaka

7.Shin Nippon no susume!
8.Yumemiru 15sai
9.Mystery Night!
10.Please Miniskirt Postwoman! *
11.Uchouten LOVE
VTR corner (BBQ video)

12.Medley : Shooting Star -> Tenshinranman / Tamura, Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa, Kamikokuryo *

13.Smile Fantasy / Wada, Katsuta, Tamura, Nakanishi, Takeuchi *
14.Kousaten
15.Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru

MC3 - Katsuta, Tamura, Nakanishi, Takeuchi : Tamura Meimi's memories

16.Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou
17.Otome no Gyakushu
18.Nana Korobi Ya Oki
19.Gashin Shoutan
20.Desugita kui wa Utarenai
21.Taiki Bansei
MC4
22.Sukichan

Encore : Meimi call, purple lights
23.Jitensha Chiririn / Tamura Meimi solo *

Graduation Ceremony : Tamura Meimi reads her letter

24.Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita *

MC - members final thoughts
25.Tomo yo
the center stage lifts the members up high to the level of the 2nd floor and the vision screen. very cool.

Double encore call for Tamura Meimi
Tamura Meimi's last mic : "Minnasan Daisuki desu~!"

END

6pm to 8:43pm

congrats on your graduation
Last edited by Amped on Mon May 30, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project