Tsunku♂ Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsunku/Sharan Q thread

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:30 pm

Damn, Tsunku is even more awesome than I thought.

Just think: music is his life, and whether he sings for a living or just producing it, his voice is an important aspect of that, and of life in general.

But despite all that, he is able to get back on his feet and strive to produce more music, while also trying to adjust to this new lifestyle. It just goes to show that when you love something, you dont give up, and when you dont give up, you can get past an obstacle and work your way around it. It's definitely easier said than done, and Tsunku was, imo, quick to get back on his feet, despite all the possible permanent trauma/psychological effects that could've stunted his spirit.

In anycase, he seems to be cured and happy, and that's wonderful news. It's even greater to know he wont stop producing, even if its not all him now, which is not a bad thing at all.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby rikkikow » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:52 pm

God bless you Tsunku. Live a long life. You bring so much joy to everyone with your music and the girls.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm happy he's going to live a long and healthy life, but I am really upset by this. It just sucks it had to come to this.

Fuck Cancer, man.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:55 pm

From twitter.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:30 pm

I heard this news really late last night so I couldn't really come to terms with it till now. I'll admit I cried. Partly because I'm sad, but also because it's just so good to see him again and he's not dead. H!P for me isn't the same without Tsunku. I came to terms with that years ago when I tried to force myself into thinking I'm an idol fan. No, I'm a Tsunku fan.

I look forward to seeing where life takes him from here and I pray to anyone that listens that Tsunku's cancer never returns. For his sake and the sake of his children. It's a nasty disease that kills way too many people.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby DARC1993 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Just heard the news, I'm kinda drunk but does this mean he can't speak any more?

Tsunku-San you're such a badass at everything you do and I wish you and your family the best.
It's probably gonna be weird not being able to sing the songs you produce for H!P anymore and it's gonna suck we won't be able to hear those little snips of A-sides sung by you we would hear when you'd makde a major announcement but, you did the right decision and you're an inspiration.
#foreverlisteningtoresonantbluetsunkuversion.
「勝負の年だぞ。モーニング娘。'14」
DARC1993
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Riho Sayashi

Postby Starra » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:58 pm

^Yes, and from my understanding he'll never be able to speak again.

But it seems like if he didn't get them removed, the cancer would've gotten really bad and he probably wouldn't have survived. And it sounds like he made the choice himself, although I'm sure it wasn't easy.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby MiyukoKaioh » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:34 pm

I woke up when the news were spreading around. First a huge Thank You to everyone who translated the announcement and the news for us.

It is sad to hear that the removal eventually had to be done but as Starra wrote, maybe the cancer would have spread (again or further). I wish for him that he will be able to continue working, composing songs etc. under these circumstances.
MiyukoKaioh
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Iida Kaori

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:40 pm

^^^I seem to remember hearing that it was possible to speak once you had your vocal chords removed, but it's really difficult and doesn't sound the same at all as the person's original voice. He definitely wouldn't be able to sing or appear in the songs he produces.

I'm sad to hear this news, but hopefully, he's done with cancer now. I wish him all the best. :heart:
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:02 pm

I'm still sad but of course I need to make light of stuff like this to heal and move on. So I think Tsunku could invest in a Vocaloid and then we could have a robotic Tsunku. ;}
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project