Tsunku♂ Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsunku♂ Thread

Postby Zunu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:47 am

I now won't be happy until I've seen Tsunku perform the entire "Yeah! Meccha Holiday" dance routine.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:49 pm

This is the closest I've ever come to wanting to use LINE.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:36 am

Today, Tsunku♂ had a special event with guests OG MM Iida Kaori, Yasuda Kei, Tsuji Nozomi, and various mothers on a youtube livestream zoom call, to discuss the release of his picture book "Ne~e, mama? Boku no onegai!"

a Father's day special with Mamas and Papas

`````

Fukumura Mizuki got her copy of the book

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBnlGqTnLFz/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:25 pm

Tsunku giving us a little feel good news.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:13 am

Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:46 pm

JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:28 pm

"I felt like it's been a while since I've heard a really bright song by TSUNKU♂, and I'd like to see a Morning Musume song like that on the album."

Tsunku "Be prepared for the next Morning Musume song!"

In the comments, fans can't wait to hear the next Morning Musume song by Tsunku
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:57 pm

on 10/9 @ 11pm, Tsunku will host his community campfire chat "Tsunku Entertainment Salon" with registered members. His special talk guest will be Morning Musume. '20 Fukumura Mizuki. They will be discussing the topic of "Junjou Evidence Thoroughness"
https://community.camp-fire.jp/projects/view/198719

Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:28 am

Amped wrote:They will be discussing the topic of "Junjou Evidence Thoroughness"

More like, they will be thoroughly dissecting "Junjou Evidence" and other things.

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 81058.html
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:24 am

Tsunku started a "note" column, The producer's point of view. He introduces himself and then starts talking about "geniuses" and "not-so-geniuses"

Hi, I'm TSUNKU♂.

I'm a producer of music and entertainment in general, mainly songwriting. I started out as a producer for Morning Musume's music, and I've also produced many idols and artists. I've produced a lot of idols and artists since Morning Musume and I've also been involved in video games such as "Rhythm Heaven" and anime.

I'm also involved in games such as "Rhythm Tengoku" and anime. I'm currently a member of the "Tsunku♂ Entame♪ Salon" and I just started working on a movie about "Chuunin2".

I can't sing now because I've been sick with a voice disorder, but I'm focusing on my daily work and supporting the next generation of stars and creators.

As a creator, I'm starting a NOTE!
Well, this month, I'm thinking of starting a personal notebook in earnest.

This is because I have past data that shows that things that naturally come to my ears with two or more overlapping "this is good" information in my life "sell" or "hit". So when I come across something like that, I try to try it out as soon as I can (I call it my "self radar"). And I'm starting to catch on to NOTE, too.

By the way, we're all "geniuses! It's nice to hear someone say something like that. It's nice to hear someone say to me on Twitter, "Genius! When it's written, it can make me cringe. But what's the truth?

Today, I think I'm going to talk about "geniuses and not-so-geniuses".

Geniuses and not-so-geniuses.
As a result, I'm not a genius.

Well, I don't think real geniuses are aware that they are geniuses. I've always analyzed and practiced because I believe there is a breakthrough because I am an "ordinary person" who is not a genius.

I'm often asked in interviews, for example, "When do you get an inspiration for a song? I'm asked. The geniuses of the world don't know when a song sparks, but for me, I don't wait for it to hit me, I just create it. Or I think of it as "squeezing", "painting over", and "grinding".

If I'm a genius, I'll suddenly "score a thousand! I don't have that expectation for myself, although I may have pieces like that raining down in my head.

But sometimes I'll give a 120, or an average of 92 or more. Because I'm a professional. More importantly, I have to be prepared to devise a way for the world to always think of that work as a 100.

At some point in time, I started to realize that I was a professional, not a genius. From that point on, I think I became very good at what I do.

In the days when I couldn't sell, I was full of spoilers and excuses
When I started the band in Osaka, I must have averaged about 60 points. I must have averaged about 60 points or so when I started the band in Osaka.

When I was a student as an amateur, I had a lot to do besides writing lyrics, making flyers, and rehearsing for the gigs themselves, and when I think about it, I was only writing 3 or 4 songs a year. Yes, it's all excuses. I just didn't use my time very well.

Even so, I was always frustrated when I heard new bands in magazines or new idols singing on TV. 'I could always write a song like this one if I took it seriously!' I tried to complain about it and criticize the world. Yes, this is another classic case of the "guy who hasn't done anything" who often falls into this trap.

I didn't realize my amateur spirit until after I sold and became a "real professional". When I wasn't a successful musician, I was a "professional in name only". We became a popular band in Osaka and managed to make our professional debut, but there was a long period of time when we didn't sell well.

I was depressed at the time, and I thought "What's the difference between that and a successful band? I was making 20 to 30 songs a year, including rejections. The director, producer, and manager would say things like, "You can't make it into a single," or "You don't have the talent," and I'd say, "Damn! I thought. At the same time, I wondered, "I wonder if that's true. I wonder if I'm not good enough" at the same time.

But looking back on it, I think. Three or four songs a year as an amateur, or thirty songs a year as an unsuccessful artist, is simply naive! I didn't make much! I won't get in while I'm working hard! I said.

With just this many works, I didn't have to worry about whether I was talented or not.

The trick to making a hit out of someone who isn't a genius
The trick to getting a hit song out of someone who isn't a genius is quite simple. You have to make up the numbers anyway. After all, if your batting average is 1%, you've got to hit a few.

When I was working the most, I was releasing 100-130 songs a year. If you include the rejected songs, the number of songs I produced was unbelievable. I lived like that for more than 15 years.

Whenever I had a hit, even a 1% batting average, I would ask myself why I was able to make a hit this time, and it would remain as an experience.

Of course, writing a large number of songs means you have to learn. This is because you can never make a hundred different songs based on your knowledge alone. You also have to research the hits in the world. I also research past hits. Not only do I check the US and UK hit charts, I listen to world music as well. I pack up my knowledge and analyze and create based on my previous experience.

As a result, your batting average goes up and up: 100 songs rather than 10; the average level of output is much higher after you've written 1000 songs than 100. You get used to it, you get used to it, and you get more confident.

The same goes for writing: if you want to get your comments and essays buzzing, not to mention your notes, I think it's important to write as many as you can (both in frequency and volume).

The difference between a genius and an ordinary person
I think the real geniuses are the ones who completely disregard making money and honor and simply do what they want to do.

It doesn't matter how much money you owe or how you dress, you just do what you want to do. Or someone who has something that just suddenly pops up in their head. That's what geniuses are.

Such geniuses may be able to live their lives immersed in their creations without thinking about their lives or their families, whether or not they have plans for next month's work. Honestly, I envy and admire that.

In my case, of course, it's different. I want to sell! I need to show off! I want to be praised! These were my motivations. What should I do to get results in the world as a fairly normal person? I've thought a lot about the

There are a lot of talented people (whether pro-amateur or not) who have talent; people who can memorize a melody after hearing it once. Someone who can draw a complex picture using only the memory in their head. Someone who can recreate a dish you ate at a restaurant and quickly make it yourself.

...... If these people put in a little effort, they are no match for ordinary people. I'm not sure if they are what is called a brilliant person. There's a lot of ragtag talent in the music industry, and it's always frustrating whenever I come across such talent.

It's the mere mortals who should pursue their "love
In my own way, I thought about what is important to ordinary people. I came to a conclusion: "I like it badly, but I like it better when I'm good at it". Anyway, I focused on "love". If it's something you love, anyone can continue doing it without feeling any pain.

The important thing is not to confuse "good at" with "like".

For example, let's say your parents live in a Chinese restaurant and someone says, "I'm good at making gyoza. At first, they will have an advantage over others, so they will make gyoza. But they don't like it, so they get tired of it. You'll get bored. You'll think, "What am I doing?

On the other hand, people who love to make dumplings will make them forever. They challenge themselves day in and day out, researching and trying to figure out how to make it. In the end, there's a big difference between them.

This is the big difference between "good at it" and "like it".

What lies beyond "like" is important
Here's the thing. If it ends with just "I like it," it's at the level of a schoolboy's picture diary. If you finish with just "I like it," "I enjoyed it," or "I want to go back again," you will end up with "I like it," "I enjoyed it," or "I want to go back.

The important thing is to analyze your past memories and why you like it and why you like it. This research and memory of observational data is the most important thing for an ordinary person to beat a genius.

As I wrote earlier, geniuses don't make that kind of meaningful effort. They perceive everything with their senses. So they can't pass it on to others. They can't reproduce it.

In order for an "ordinary person" to become a "professional" and beat a "genius," he has to do what he cares about, what he likes, what he's interested in. It's also important to remember moments, such as losing at the wrong time.

And to consider them carefully. You don't have to take notes on anything. It's important to keep them in your head.

The important thing is to data your "likes
The important thing is to make data about what you like. For example, if you like the Beatles, think about "what makes them different from other artists" or "what makes them different from Japanese songs" and analyze them in your own way.

Don't worry if someone else tells you "you, that's different" when you tell them. You just need to have the equation in your mind.

I remember when I was in school, I was suddenly hooked on "BOØWY". As an adolescent, I snickered at Japanese rock music and listened to Duran Duran and stuff like that, but all of a sudden I couldn't help but be interested in BOØWY.

At my part-time job, I was in a shopping arcade, and I was in a restaurant when the melody from the wires caught my attention. I thought, "Huh? 'This song is playing again,' my own radar kicked in.

First of all, the melody hooks me. The lyrics are hard to hear, too. It's painful to hear. I must have been one of the most informed students in the class at the time, but the voice didn't have a place in my head's data list. It must be a singer who wasn't on "The Top Ten" on TV or a hit chart show on the radio. 'Who's that?' I was so curious that I called Wired Broadcasting.

'It's 'Honky Tonky Crazy' by Bowie,'

I had never heard of the artist's name before, so my mind was going "? I lurked around the rental record store looking for it as From there, well, I was hooked. No other band in Japan could sing like this. At the time, I had the image of a band with loud drums and guitar and high-pitched screaming vocals (that was my impression at the time, so please don't be offended).

This is what I wanted to hear! I felt like I had found the The songs and lyrics come in well, so when you copy them, you can also appraise the vocalist's singing ability. As a result, BOØWY filled the gaping hole that the world was looking for in a quiet way, and it was a big hit for us later on (this is going to be a long story, so let me tell you more about BOØWY's greatness another time! .

Other.
When I was in elementary school, I remember thinking "Journey to the West" starring Masaaki Sakai was cool.
Oh, this "lickin' cat" thing is definitely going to catch on! I remember thinking that I was pretty.
I remember thinking "Tsukasa Ito" was cute, not Seiko, Akina Nakamori or Kyung Kyung.
I cherish such things.

Mastering "love" leads to a vocation.
When I was in high school, the Onyanko Club was a big hit.

'I love this picture of this girl! Or "This picture of Eri Nitta doesn't really convey how good she is" or "Why would you choose this picture for a jacket? I would go into each and every aspect of the magazine and analyze it on my own, saying things like, "If it were me, I'd do it this way," or "This must be the manager's fault," or "This magazine's editorial style is always in good taste," and so on.

This experience helped me choose the photos of the Morning Musume girls after I became a producer. About 80 people out of 100 said, "This looks good. Rather than a photo that makes you think, "Oh, what a subtle smile. Isn't that weird? Even if 80 people think, "This shot miracle! (Basically, though, if it's good enough for everyone, it's good enough for everyone).

I think it's because I've always kept this feeling in mind that I've found my "calling" as a producer. I enjoyed my job so much that I didn't even have to suffer from lack of sleep.

How an ordinary person can beat a genius
Anyway, thoroughly self-analyze the elements and factors of your "likes" and communicate them to the world before others notice them. Then, it's important to add your own ideas and turn them into something original.

There are 100 million people, and I'm sure there are the top 10 (maybe 2 or 3?) geniuses. . Furthermore, there are 100 people who are close to geniuses, who have broken through. The remaining 99,999,890 are just ordinary people.

Ordinary people are just comparisons of the back of an acorn. All it takes is a little bit of effort, a little bit of thinking from a different perspective, and a little bit of persistence. With just a little effort, you can be ahead of the ordinary people. That's how I've been doing it. There was a time when I was well ahead of the pack, like .......

But in order to stay at the front of the pack, you have to keep trying new challenges and keep looking at the world from a different angle. So I've decided to take on the NOTE challenge as well. I'm going to try to keep it up. It's fun to write in #note.

Please feel free to tweet your thoughts on #TsunkuNote #TsunkuPerspective (I'll RT if I'm happy!) (laughs) I'll see you soon.

https://note.tsunku.net/n/n22972c7216d4

[News from the Staff]
In addition to a column by Tsunku himself, he will be holding talks with celebrities on Tsunkunote "Producer's Perspective". The first guest will be Morning Musume. '20 leader, Fukumura Mizuki! Enjoy.
https://twitter.com/tsunkuboy/status/13 ... 0321355777

~~~~~

Kitagawa Rio read Tsunku's note
I read Tsunku♂'s notes yesterday.

I stand out everywhere I go!!! I'm not the kind of person who's like that, nor is there anything special I can do.
I live my life thinking I'm really just an ordinary person.

I've been jealous of geniuses for a long time, and I've thought many times over the years.
I thought there was a barrier that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get past the genius.
Maybe even an ordinary person can beat a genius.

That's the kind of writing that encourages me.

Whether or not you have even 1% of the feeling of "I love you"
I've learned that arrows change direction!

This is a positive piece of writing that makes you feel positive just by reading it.
Read it regularly.

I was originally a pretty good reader of NOTE itself, so!
Glad you started it, Tsunku♂!
By the way, I've been reading Nami Kishida's notes a lot for a while now

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume15ki/ent ... 16964.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project